Closed Thread

Old 11-08-2006, 06:35 AM   #1  
Doin' it & doin' it well!

S/C/G: 170/148.4/140

Cool Weigh In At Home 11/6 - 11/13

I looked for our thread and waited; I just had to come start it myself. My WI was this morning and I've dropped from 151 to 148.4!! I'm too proud of myself and my compliance w/ my walk/jog program... Wl post more later...

Hopefully, everyone is just waiting for the initial post, too to chat.. See ya and good luck to everyone else this wk w/ their WIs.

DARN HAD TO EDIT THIS AND SAY I THINK I HAVE AN EXTRA DAY. SHOULDN'T IT BE 11/6 - 11/12? SORRY! I WAS TOO EXCITED TO GET IT RIGHT!
Old 11-08-2006, 10:16 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 190/140

Height: 5'4"

Way to go Miss Cretia, that is a major weight drop. Thanks for starting the thread I kept looking, not sure why I did not start it? I lost 1 pound this week which was great because I had eatten out 2 times this week and did not really watch my points. I have kept up my walking and started my swimming. I am a bit nervous though because I am going back to work on Thursday after my back injury so that means I go down to 4 days a week on the walking and swimming and also work is very bad with the food thing some days it is so busy you can't even pee and there is food there so you just go by and grab something usually pizza that someone had boughten for us. So my goal is always to have food that i can grab, and know my points.
Well good luck to everyone on their weigh in's.

Old 11-08-2006, 10:28 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 285.2/285.2/185

Height: 5'9"

Good job, Miss Cretia!! Woooooohooooo!!!!

And good job on the one pound, l&dnurse! I lost one pound too -- I'm telling myself I lost only one because my body's balancing out the big losses from the last 2 weeks -- I worked hard and I always like to see at least 2, but at least the scale's going in the right direction!
Old 11-08-2006, 01:16 PM   #4  

I lost 4 pounds this week.. and my WWOnline "yelled" at me for losing too much But I don't care. I NEEDED that loss for motivation if nothing else.

I had gained back up to 277 and I told myself I would go no higher. That this week I would enact change and stop myself. I wasn't following any of the plans I setup and I was getting more and more bummed. And I did it! I'm glad I've "broken" the cycle now. It shows me that I CAN "win" if I put my mind to it. If I try hard enough. It didnt even slow me down when I was home all day yesterday and the urge to snack was everywhere!

so here's to another week of trying hard and seeing results!

meal plan today:
breakfast: apple sauce and string cheese - 3pts
lunch - spaghetti, ww yogurt - 6pts
snack - ff pudding - 2pts
dinner - salad, homemade chili, corn muffin - 10pts
evening snack - big bowl of popcorn, ff pudding - 8pts (Lost night special treat)
total - 29pts
Old 11-08-2006, 07:22 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 178/165/135

Height: 5'6"

Hi WW members!
Do you know if you gain weight during "that time of month?" I know it is a stupid question but I have my WI tomorrow and started my (you know what today) and wonder if I should use my pass and skip getting my weight checked and just attend the meeting.
Also, Miss Cretia - keep up the great work. You are truly an inspiration!
Old 11-09-2006, 10:01 AM   #6  

Sometimes I retain water during that time of the month, but then the weight comes off the next week. For that reason, I'd suggest going ahead and getting weighed in. It will also better help you track over time if you are typically up that week or not. Besides, you'll just lose more next week, right?
Old 11-09-2006, 05:47 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 178/165/135

Height: 5'6"

Thanks Teckey - - I took your advise and weighed in. Not so bad, I ended up being down 2lbs. I was so nervous. I look forward to next week.
Thanks for getting back to me. I hope you have a great weekend!
Old 11-10-2006, 11:44 AM   #8  
Can't wait 2 be a goddess

S/C/G: 236/see ticker/165

Height: 5'8

Weigh in was today and 1/2 a pound soo I'll take it i've stayed the same for 3 weeks so hopefully im off this being stuck
check in later
Michelle
Closed Thread