Old 11-04-2006, 09:08 PM   #1  

Default Weekly Weigh-In, November 5th-November 12th

Thought I'd start this up this evening for those of you with Sunday weigh-ins bright and early tomorrow!

Post your results for the week in this thread, let everyone know how much you ROCK!

I'll be back to post mine on Monday.....
britomart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2006, 10:52 PM   #2  
FOCUS FOCUS!!

S/C/G: 130/126/110

Height: 5'4"

TOM is not quite over but I had a pretty good day yesterday. Got my eating back on track and made it to the gym! I wanted to work out more but literally had no energy left. I came home and took a nap before dinner so I wouldn't snack.

Weighed in at 128.5 this morning. Hopefully more weight will come off as TOM goes away, but I'm happy to see my tummy isn't so big anymore.
UWPiPhiAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2006, 11:26 PM   #3  
fat fighter

Height: 173cm

thanks jaime.

well I weighed in today and saw a gain of 100g. In the overall scheme of things its not that bad - but still not a loss like I would have liked.

however, I am not feeling cheated as I know I didn't deserve to lose anything considering the week I had.
Daisy Boo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2006, 07:11 PM   #4  
nine pounds before march!

S/C/G: 217/176/145

Height: 5'4

Ok this sounds like a plan, I weigh in on wed but I will let you know!
christy7981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2006, 10:30 AM   #5  

198 for me.... meaning +.5lb. I didn't expect to lose, anyway. Too much wine, not enough water
britomart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2006, 11:08 AM   #6  
No More Excuses!

S/C/G: 240/225/165

Height: 5'6"

210 this am!!!! First loss in a week or to im sooooo happy!!!!
Marineswife85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2006, 12:02 PM   #7  
FOCUS FOCUS!!

Our Weight Loss Camp had our weigh-in today. Their scale said I lost about a pound. I was disappointed so I'm going to buckle down this week and STAY ON TRACK! I begged my BF's parents not to leave dinner out for when I return from the gym around 9:30ish anymore. I'm going to have my dinner before working out and if I get hungry afterwards, I can have a fruit (although I've found that I don't feel hungry anymore if I work out hard enough, isn't that strange?). Hopefully the extra calories beforehand will give me more energy during the workouts, at the same time preventing me from eating too close to bedtime. Bob Greene said on Oprah's website that the tingly hungry feeling you get before bedtime means your body is getting ready to eat the stored fat so now I WANT to feel hunger around bedtime!

I went to the bathroom before our weigh-in so maybe I didn't actually lose anything this week? I'll find out when I weigh myself tomorrow morning.
Old 11-06-2006, 08:04 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 230/203/150

Height: 5'3

I am new....I am 208. Gotta get with it! Wanna be 199 by Thanksgiving.
wife2bradley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2006, 08:19 PM   #9  
LGBWYFB

S/C/G: 244.2/244.2/159

Height: 5'5"

I'm sooo excited, I began the weight loss journey last week. I know it's water weight but I'm down to 214, which is a 9 pound loss. I expect less weight loss next week but I'm still very motivated.

Marineswife: Good job with the loss!! I know it can be disheartening to not lose but that one week that you do lose is amazing and mindboggling
acire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2006, 09:23 PM   #10  

S/C/G: 215/215/150

Height: 5'7

Hello all I am also starting my weight loss journey this week!!! I am looking forward to this challenge because I am planning on getting married next year on October 20, 2007. I want to amaze my fiance in a wedding dress but he already says he loves me no matter what.
Thats not the only reason I am doing this for myself also because diabetes runs in our family and my doctor is always telling me if i don't lose the weight i will be diabetic.
So I am going to buckle down and do this right....stay motivated and make a life change......not just a diet!!

nellbell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2006, 10:59 AM   #11  
FOCUS FOCUS!!

This morning I weighed in at 127 so looks like the scales were right, I lost one pound this week.

Really stayed on track today. I felt hungry but resisted the urge to eat (and overeat). I remember reading a success story in a magazine once and the lady said that whoever says you can lose weight without being hungry is lying. I hope I'm doing the right thing cos my tummy is growling now (it's bedtime anyway though).
Old 11-07-2006, 11:30 AM   #12  
Losing To Live

S/C/G: 289/266/140

Height: 5'5

Quote:
Originally Posted by UWPiPhiAngel View Post
This morning I weighed in at 127 so looks like the scales were right, I lost one pound this week.

Really stayed on track today. I felt hungry but resisted the urge to eat (and overeat). I remember reading a success story in a magazine once and the lady said that whoever says you can lose weight without being hungry is lying. I hope I'm doing the right thing cos my tummy is growling now (it's bedtime anyway though).
Congratulations!! Depending on what diet plan you are following, if you are doing calorie counting; If you're finding that you're getting really hungry at night, how long between your last meal and bedtime is there? You might consider moving your snack a little further back in to the evening, maybe that will quelch some of those hunger pangs?

Cheers!
martiniforme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2006, 11:32 AM   #13  
Losing To Live

S/C/G: 289/266/140

Height: 5'5

Quote:
Originally Posted by nellbell View Post
Hello all I am also starting my weight loss journey this week!!! I am looking forward to this challenge because I am planning on getting married next year on October 20, 2007. I want to amaze my fiance in a wedding dress but he already says he loves me no matter what.
Thats not the only reason I am doing this for myself also because diabetes runs in our family and my doctor is always telling me if i don't lose the weight i will be diabetic.
So I am going to buckle down and do this right....stay motivated and make a life change......not just a diet!!

Congratulations, and welcome! Funny thing, one of my motivators is my wedding day, which is... October 21st!! Uncanny
martiniforme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2006, 11:41 AM   #14  

S/C/G: 184.5/182/145

Height: 5'6''

Hey All! I'm new as well and wanted to post my weigh in this week. I'm on my second week of WW Flex plan, and weighed in last night for the second time. I was very nervous to see if the plan actually would pay off, and it did! I'm down 2.5 lbs!!!

I look forward to meeting everyone!
Solitaryfairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2006, 12:52 PM   #15  
Shannon

S/C/G: 228/178/135

Height: 5'3"

I lost 1 lb this week, down to 182 lbs with a total loss of 46 lbs :-D
mtp_and_hmp is offline   Reply With Quote