WW Clubs and Groups - Thursday Weigh-In Results for November-Turkey

Tina
11-02-2006, 10:05 AM
Gobble, gobble, gobble.....:turkey:

Here we go for November. We have so many new members and that's so great! Please continue to post your results here. We want to get to know you better. (Also, be sure to come to the Chatter thread.)

I did it this week----I lost 3.5 pounds. :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: I got off all my vacation weight. Now it's back to normal. :lol:

Tina
:flow1:

Tammy
11-02-2006, 01:30 PM
Woo Hoo to Tina!!!! Way to go!!

I went to a morning meeting after I had my bloodwork done, and I was down 3.4. Very pleased because I am crampy this morning. I changed my tracker since I hit the big 10 finally. Still have a lllllllllllooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnggggggg way to go. 10 pounds at a time.

Tina
11-02-2006, 01:58 PM
Tammy :bravo: :dance: :cp:
What a great loss. And, 10 pounds down. You go girl!

mslee514
11-02-2006, 02:07 PM
:cheer: Yippee, I got to move my tracker. I lost another 2 totaling 7 pounds:carrot: ....I never thought it would feel so good to be a LOSER:D . Today is a happy day.

Tammy
11-02-2006, 02:37 PM
Let's have a party!!!!

Tina
11-02-2006, 07:43 PM
Okay, okay,
I know there are "readers" out there who haven't posted in awhile. :o
Please come back and post. It doesn't matter if you haven't had a loss in awhile.
I want to hear from Chantal (who might be out-of-town), Brandy, littleb, catcookie, and USAlady.

Leeann, that is a great weigh-in. Good going!

Chanty1483
11-05-2006, 11:20 AM
Hi Ladies, I'm here!!

So, I went and weighed in on Thursday, didn't stay for the meeting, but had to weigh in anyway. I had a crazy weekend in Toronto with the girls and I thought for sure I had gained...not the case. I lost 1.2 lbs. last week....yay for me!

Tina, congrats on an excellent weight loss!!! 3.5 lbs. you go girl!!!

Tammy and Leeann, great job!!! Congrats!!

Tina
11-05-2006, 03:10 PM
Chantal, what a great weigh-in.
Congratulations!!! :carrot: :carrot: :carrot:

Tammy
11-05-2006, 04:20 PM
Way to go Chantal!!! Glad you had fun with your friends in Toronto!!

littlebumblebee
11-05-2006, 08:55 PM
Tina Congrats on the 3.5 lbs loss!

Tammy Congrats to you on the 3.4 lbs loss!

LeeAnn Congrats to you on the 2 lbs loss!

Chantal Congrats on the 1.2 lbs loss!

I had a 1 pound loss! Yahooooooo

Tina
11-05-2006, 10:23 PM
:bravo: littleb.....
A pound gone forever. That's fantastic!!!!!

Tammy
11-05-2006, 10:47 PM
Way to go Bee!!!

Chanty1483
11-06-2006, 11:18 AM
Thanks everyone!! You gals are the best! :)

Tina
11-08-2006, 02:10 PM
Hi all,
I have no scales this week and don't want to pay.:o
However, I had to weigh at the dr. office today.
I am down another .5 lb. That makes a total of 4 gone forever.:dance:
Now I can move my tracker.

Good luck to everyone tomorrow, or whenever.

Tammy
11-08-2006, 09:41 PM
Awesome Tina!!!

Tammy
11-09-2006, 10:16 AM
bummed this morning. No loss.
I'm eating so well and staying with the program, but I'm having problems going to the bathroom. It doesn't make any sense since I'm eating so many fruits and vegetables. Any advice?

Chanty1483
11-09-2006, 10:19 AM
Great job, Tina!!

Tina
11-09-2006, 11:03 AM
Chantal, thank you for all your support!!!!!

Tammy, drink your water! It will help.

:thanks1:

mslee514
11-09-2006, 02:05 PM
Whoo Hooo, I got to move my Angel Bear. Down another 2. I never thought it would be so much fun being a looser. Friday I will be doing some dance cleaning again. My goal this week is to try to get in more exercise.

Great job Tina.
Tammy: Drink lots of water and see the doctor if the problem has lasted more than a few days. Do give up, we are all there for you.

Tina
11-09-2006, 02:50 PM
Leeann, you are doing great.
Here's a little dance just for you--
:carrot: :dance: :dancer:

Tammy
11-09-2006, 03:10 PM
Congrats Leeann!!
I think I might go to Burger King for a Jr. Whopper. That almost always helps my problem. TMI????

littlebumblebee
11-09-2006, 03:10 PM
Tina Congratulations on the .5 lbs loss and the total 4 lbs loss!

Tammy Try to drink more than the required 8 cups of water per day. That should help and you will more than likely see a weight loss since you are probably retaining fluids.

LeeAnn Congrats on the 2lbs loss.

No loss this week for me. I'm not surprised I fell off program but I am back on and hope to see a loss next week.

Tina
11-09-2006, 03:27 PM
littleb, I love your positive attitude.
You will see a loss next week, I just know it.

Chanty1483
11-09-2006, 04:01 PM
Congrats Leeann on being a loser! lol Great Job ladies!!

I'm leaving at 5 for my weigh in, I'll be back later w/ my results...cross your fingers for me.

Tammy
11-09-2006, 07:58 PM
Ok. I just returned from my WW meeting. On their scales I was down .4. I was shocked, but pleasantly surprised. Maybe next week I'll get to move my butterfly again.

Chanty1483
11-10-2006, 09:46 AM
Hi Everyone,

I went and weighed in last night, didn't stay for the meeting, but I am down 3 lbs. Which also made me reach my 10% target! Whoo Hoo!!

24 lbs. gone in 9 weeks....24 lbs. gone forever!

Tina
11-10-2006, 11:01 AM
Wow, we've got losers in the house!

Tammy, that's great about your loss. I'm sure your butterfly will be flying next week.

Chantal.....You are awesome, girl. Congratulations on hitting the 10%.

Did anyone else weigh-in? Even if you didn't have a loss, please post. You know we give great support here.

Tammy
11-10-2006, 11:02 AM
Chantal, that is wonderful!! I hope that I'll reach my 10% one of these years. lol When I belonged to WW before, I never reached the 10% because it seemed so undoable since I had so much to lose. It was so discouraging, but this time I seem to be on the right track. Last night was my 3rd weigh in since joining, and I've lost 8.8 pounds so maybe by my 9th week I'll be close to the 10%.

Chanty1483
11-10-2006, 11:18 AM
Thanks Tina!!!

Tammy, I know exactly what you're talking about. When I joined and saw what my 10% target was, I found it very discouraging...it seemed so unattainable...but it's not.

I never would have thought I could do it, but it can be done. This may sound so cliched, but if I can do it, I know everyone else can. 8.8 lbs. gone in 3 weeks is FABULOUS!!! You should be very proud of yourself!!!!

Mom4kids
11-10-2006, 09:30 PM
Down 1 pound. Not complaining...I haven't lost weight in weeks.

Chantal......YOU GO GIRL!!! Way to go!!! That is fantastic!

Tammy, good job, you are just moving along. Sniff sniff, I'm so proud of you.;)

Tina, Leeann...great job!!!

LilBee- Hang in there girl, next week will be great!

Where is Susan, Jody....?

Tina
11-10-2006, 11:17 PM
Dee, great job. Sometimes we just have to wait and wait and wait. :lol:
I think you'll have more losses from now on.

Tammy
11-16-2006, 01:13 PM
Went to the morning meeting since I have conferences tonight. I gained .8 pounds. Not thrilled, but not too upset either. When I got home, I actually went to the bathroom! (TMI??) I'm sure there would have been a difference if that would have happened before the meeting. lol

Aren't you glad you got to read this????

Hope everyone else does great!

mslee514
11-16-2006, 02:08 PM
:carrot: :D :dance: :flow1: :rofl: I'm so excited, I just can't hide it, I've lost a total of 13pounds and I like it. I never in my dreams thought I could do it. I have to thank all of you for your support.

Tammy next week will be your week. Love ya still

Tammy
11-16-2006, 09:13 PM
Leeann, are you a little bit excited?? lol Way to go!!!!!!
I'm hoping our Thanksgiving dinner on Sunday and then another one on Thursday don't wreck my efforts. I really watched at the meal before the conferences. That reminds me that I need to write that stuff down on my journal.

Mom4kids
11-16-2006, 11:29 PM
Way to go Leeann! Good for you!!!

Tammy,
.8? How do you track that? I am curious as to what I should be counting on my scale to track my weight.
You'll do great over the holiday!

Where is everyone?

Tammy
11-17-2006, 07:22 AM
For the .8, I just write down the weight in my journal. My scales here at home only do the 1/2 pound increments, so that's easier to do a tracking thing on. I never did get my food and points written down last night. I need to get my new tracker started for the coming week.

Chanty1483
11-17-2006, 12:21 PM
Congratulations Leeann!!!!

Tammy, sorry to hear about the gain, but it could have been worse, right? You could have gained 2 lbs. and not .8. Next week will definitely be your week.

As for myself, I'm down 1 lb. this week. I know it could have been better but I wasn't as good as I should have been. However, 1 lb. brings me to 25 lbs. total, which is pretty sweet!

Anyway, where are the rest of the gals and their results??

Tammy
11-17-2006, 05:53 PM
Chantal, you're right. I'm glad that my gain wasn't more. Good for you on being down another pound!! You are doing great! 25 pounds gone. Can't wait to get to that point.

Mom4kids
11-17-2006, 10:43 PM
Yipeeeee for Chantal!!

You are doing great!!!

Tina
11-19-2006, 11:01 PM
Is anyone planning on weighing this week?
I think I'll step on my scales on Wednesday morning.

Mom4kids
11-20-2006, 11:41 AM
we'll be traveling..I'll wait til next week.

mslee514
11-20-2006, 01:31 PM
You know, I never in my wildest dreams ever though I could find such good friends "Online" and yet here all you are. I do ww at work and we are not having a meeting this week, so I think I will just wait.

Chanty1483
11-20-2006, 04:36 PM
I'm not American, but I work for an American company, so I'll be off on Thursday and we are having a Thanksgiving dinner. I am going to go and weigh in on Thursday but I'm not staying for the meeting.

Tina
11-20-2006, 05:28 PM
Chantal, I should've wished you Happy Thanksgiving last month. ;)
It sounds like you are getting to celebrate twice.
:thanks1:

Tammy
11-20-2006, 09:22 PM
I'll probably go ahead and weigh here at home on Thursday morning. Then I'll weigh on Friday morning to see what damage that I've done. OR maybe not.

BriteEyes1123
11-21-2006, 04:04 PM
Hello everyone. I am new here and normally weigh in on Thursdays but weighed in today instead. Didn't get to weigh in last week because of some family stuff BUT in last two weeks I have lost 5.2lbs. I"M SO EXCITED!!! :carrot: Not absolutely loving ww yet as I feel I'm missing out on Good food. But - nevertheless - I'm sticking to it! Can anyone give any advice on getting motivated to exercise? Thanks!

Tina
11-22-2006, 02:25 PM
BriteEyes, welcome, welcome, welcome!!!!
You say that you're missing out on good food? That doesn't have to happen on WW.
Are you doing the Points system or the Core?
Either way, you can eat anything, just be careful. On the Points plan, you can eat as long as you count how many points each things takes. And, stay within your pts. range.
On Core, look at the list of how much to have at each meal.
Good luck and post often!

:turkey:

Tammy
11-22-2006, 07:03 PM
Welcome to the crew BriteEyes! You have done great the first couple weeks!! Way to go!! Hmmmmmmmmmm. Motivation to exercise. I am the wrong one to answer that one, because I have trouble getting motivated. Right now I am getting ready to go to the YMCA for a water aerobics class. I guess paying for it makes me want to go. My only other exercise that I do is walking. I wear a pedometer every day. My doctor wants me to get in 3 miles a day, and hopefully work up to 5 (which is what most recommend).

Oh, by the way, I just ate a grilled cheese sandwich and potato chips for supper. You can eat whatever you want, just count those points. The other day I ate a vanilla Frosty from Wendy's. I make sure that I use all the points I'm allowed, and I've jumped in to the Flex Points some days. I think tomorrow will be a Flex Point day for sure!!

Chanty1483
11-24-2006, 11:14 AM
Hi everyone! Welcome BriteEyes!!

Weighed in yesterday, was up .2, but the leader says that's just like staying the same...I'm not terribly upset, I'm just back OP...

Anyway, Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!

Tammy
11-24-2006, 05:02 PM
Chantal, .2 isn't bad at all! It will be gone plus more next week.

I weighed at home yesterday, and I was the same. This morning I weighed, and I was down .5. That finally gave me the next pound, so I was able to move that butterfly. Very pleased considering all of the great food yesterday.

BriteEyes1123
11-30-2006, 03:43 PM
Well, Ladies. I was a little worried about the weigh-in today. I didn't do so well over Thanksgiving with points and had 2 Dinners then a birthday dinner complete with Tiramisu on Sunday. Mmmmm. BUT - I lost 3.6. WooHoo - Doing the Happy Dance once again! :carrot: I'm really starting to like WW. Oh and sister lost 5 lbs. Way to go Erica. Don't know if she'll post or not so I'll put it out there for her! Have a great day everyone!

Tina
11-30-2006, 05:44 PM
BriteEyes----:bravo: :bravo:
That is soooooo good. Congratulations and keep it up.
Tell you sister that she did great, too.

Chanty1483
12-01-2006, 11:14 AM
Congratulations BriteEyes, that is an awesome loss!!!!! Way to Go!!!

So I was feeling a little down on myself b/c I haven't been as good as I should have been. However, I went to my meeting last night and I'm down 2.2 lbs!! Yay!! So I'm back on track, but considering switching over to Core.

How did everyone else do??

Tammy
12-02-2006, 05:11 PM
Brite Eyes, you did great!! And congrats to Erica!!

Chantal, way to go!!! I've considered Core, but I think I'll wait until after the new year begins.

When I went to WW on Thursday night, I had decided to use my "No weigh in certificate". Do you have those at your meetings? It can be used once. Well, as bloated and as crampy as I felt, I really didn't want the weight on my card. The receptionist made a deal with me. I would get weighed, and if I didn't like it, I could use the certificate. If I was ok with it, I didn't have to use it. At home on Wed. morning when I weighed I was up 3.5 pounds because of TOM, so that was why I was concerned. Well, I got on the scales at WW and held my breath. I was only up .2!!! I was thrilled! I knew that I had been doing great with the program, and the only reason I should be up was because of TOM. I weighed this morning here at home, and I'm back to where my butterfly shows. Relief! Just hope I can move the little guy next Thursday.

Tina
12-02-2006, 05:46 PM
Congratulations to Chantal!

Tammy, that's great that TOM didn't hurt you more.

Next Thursday, I'm hoping to be back down to where my tracker says I am. Hopefully all that Turkey D. weight will have flown the coop. (sorry, I couldn't resist)

:present:

Tammy
12-02-2006, 08:00 PM
LOL to flying the coop!! Too funny. I needed a laugh.

Chanty1483
12-04-2006, 01:30 PM
Tammy:
Since my post on Thursday, I've decided to wait until January to start core as well, but I am definitely going to switch over and see how I like it. I'm going to wander on over to the core board and see what's up.

Tina
12-04-2006, 01:46 PM
Chantal,
You have my permission to go look at the core board. However, do not leave us. he..he..he..

:hohoho:

Chanty1483
12-05-2006, 11:29 AM
LOL Tina! I'm back...definitely not going to start core until January...I think I need the flexibility through the holidays...

mslee514
12-07-2006, 02:51 PM
Oh yea, lost another 2.2. Next week I expect to hit my 10% mark. I am really liking this.

Tammy
12-07-2006, 09:48 PM
Way to go Leeann!!! Woo Hoo!!

I was up .6 but I'm not upset. I ate a very late lunch, and I know I ate too much. Hopefull I'll do better next week. (yea, right! Eating out Tues. and Wed. next week!!)

Tina
12-07-2006, 09:51 PM
Bravo, LeeAnn!!!!! :):):)

Tammy, glad you're not upset. You'll do better when Bob gets home.

I guess we need to start a new thread, sometime.:D

Chanty1483
12-08-2006, 11:48 AM
Congratulations Leeann!!!!

I was down .6 this week...nothing to write home about, but a loss is a loss, especially this time of year!

My leader says that I have a pattern of weight loss, my big losses are every other week, so she thinks I lose approximately every 8 or 9 days.

Tina
12-12-2006, 03:31 PM
It's definitely time for our December thread. Past time!

Do not post here. Go to the December thread.