Weight Loss Support - Fit by 30...

View Full Version : Fit by 30...

carafre
11-01-2006, 12:02 AM
That's what I am aiming for. I don't know how realistic it is. I have 75 pounds to lose to get to the ultimate goal weight. My focus is on a loss of 55 pounds to get me to 145. I have 9 months to do this. I know I can. I need so badly to show myself it's possible. I am running and strength training. I also am eating healthy and portion controlling my food. I find it hard sometimes b/c I want it now. I want to wake up tomorrow and be there. I know that is not going to happen. I also know the journey ahead is one I need & want to take. Thanks for listening.

carafre

jellybelly06
11-01-2006, 11:08 AM
Looks like you have a good start! I say it sounds like a good plan. I am just starting, but you are doing it similar to what I have planned. Good luck!! Jelly

kiwichic
11-01-2006, 06:46 PM
getting fit is my goal to. I used to play lots of sport when I was a young adult and I would love to be able to again.
good on you for the running. Have you seen that cool running site ?

http://www.coolrunning.com/engine/2/2_3/181.shtml

it has some good training plans on it.

:D

starscreensiren
11-03-2006, 06:35 AM
I turn 30 next October 2007 and I plan on losing the exact same amount as you. Lets work together to accomplish this!!!!! :) maybe we can check in with each other and keep each other motivated :)

carafre
11-03-2006, 10:03 AM
jelly - Good luck to you, too! Looks like you are off to a good start! :carrot:

kiwichic - I love the coolrunning website. I have never been all that athletic. I really like running. It seems to be going great! Here's to getting fit and living life !:D

starscreensiren - That would be great! I could always use some motivation! I know we can do it. I've lost 8 pounds since I started running. I am not quitting. What kind of exercise are you doing?

check back soon!

carafre