100 lb. Club - Back...again

View Full Version : Back...again

wip
10-28-2006, 11:37 PM
Hi folks. I struggled to decide if I wanted to change my online name and pretend I was just starting. Silly of me, but I'm ashamed of how I've slid - no catapulted backward since spring. I thought I was ready to try again but I wasn't. Now I feel just gross - physically and emotionally. I'm going to get on track again. I will have a healthy lifestyle. Good to see lots of familiar faces. Congrats on your son Dawnyal! He's' a cutie.

TamiL
10-29-2006, 08:12 AM
No need to pretend sweetie! We've all been there, LOL I cannot even count the numerous times I've fallen and had to restart. You can do this!!! Have faith and remember to love yourself at whatever weight.

jellybelly06
10-29-2006, 08:22 AM
I know how you feel. In March I started a plan lost 10 lbs and was using fit day to track things. When I started again I looked at fitday and My weight was 217, this time I started at 235! I freaked!

But, now I am just coming to terms with what I did and am working to change it and praying a lot! That is all I can do. You can do it too! Jelly

Sheila53
10-29-2006, 01:15 PM
Please don't worry about that! We've all been there at one time or another. The best time to post is when you need that extra support and a hand to help you up. We care!

famograham
10-29-2006, 09:25 PM
Welcome back Sherri....I'm glad you didn't pretend to be someone else!!!

:hug:
Linda

howie6267
10-30-2006, 10:53 AM
Yep no need pretending we have all done the same thing at one time or another. Good to see you back.

ChocLabLover
10-30-2006, 01:18 PM
Good to see you posting again Sherri! Trust when I say we have all been there (numerous times). :welcome3: back!

wip
10-31-2006, 11:26 PM
Hey all, thanks for the kind words. I have been checking in. Too late tonight to see the halloween thread b4 it was too late. Not too much damage though. 3 kids out trick or treating and a lower than normal number coming to the door equals WAY too much in the house. I'm not normally a "sweetie".

howie6267
11-01-2006, 07:28 AM
At least we are lucky in the aspect. We go to our friends house who have kids and candy. So there is none of that stuff that makes it back to our house.