Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Old 10-24-2006, 01:11 PM   #1  
I AM healthy!

S/C/G: 270/196.2/135

Height: 5'4

Default Why do we binge?

Okay now I know there are alot of reasons such as depression, carelessness, emotions , ect. But. I have been very carefully monitoring what I eat all month. I do have treat meals, out to eat etc. I am not depriving myself. But I have noticed on Oct 6 when T.O.M hit I binged that day! The nacho bell grande for lunch for my weekly out to eat wasn't enough! By dinner time I had pizza too!! The same thing happened yesterday except I am 14 days away from my next period. I am pretty sure I am ovulating! Does anyone else notice that with themselves as well? Is this hormonal or what?
Jasmine31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2006, 02:08 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 180.5/157.5/145

Ovulation week is the **** week for me. I consume a lot more calories that week.
kateful is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2006, 02:23 PM   #3  

S/C/G: Slow but steady

Height: 5' 11"

Binging related to cycle as far as ovulation is because your body is literally trying to put on fat for the "baby" that this menstrual cycle is going to make. (Your body has to assume that you will infact get pregnant this month, so better start preparing and fatten us up). Then at TOM time it is due to hormones. Arent we lucky as women to get a double whammy every month. Geeze, makes me give my dh the evil eye.
Get n healthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2006, 02:29 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 180.5/157.5/145

I'm sending a memo to my body right now to quash this nasty rumor.
kateful is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2006, 02:33 PM   #5  
I AM healthy!

S/C/G: 270/196.2/135

Height: 5'4

Well this makes sense! I am normally so strong with alot of will power too. I can have a treat meal and leave it at that. But this wanting to eat everything all day long is crazy! I know in the past it could of been much worse too. I would of eaten the whole bag of crazy bread plus had soda!

When this happened on the 6th, not only did I have the nachos and the pizza, I also came home and had two chimichangas for dinner and i still wanted to eat more!
Jasmine31 is offline   Reply With Quote