Weight Loss Support - AHHHH...someone stop me!!

View Full Version : AHHHH...someone stop me!!

LaBonita
10-20-2006, 01:05 PM
I'm having this huge craving for a chick-fil-a sandwich and fries in the caf just a few feet away from where I am now!!! I would treat myself, but I've been doing bad this whole week...plus I had a sausage burrito and hash browns from mcdonald's for breakfast this morning!!! I know I shouldn't have the chicken sandwich and fries, but this craving is seriously coming on full force!! What should I do?? :?: :( :mad: :stress:

Jasmine31
10-20-2006, 01:11 PM
Don't do it! I have also found that if I have a bad breakfast, the whole day can easily go off from there. Tomorrow start with a great breakfast!!

Canadian_Mickey
10-20-2006, 01:15 PM
Remove yourself from the temptation! Drink water, or eat something healthy, like fruit or something. Another thing that I usually ask myself is "Am I REALLY hungry, or just want it because it's there" feeling? I get those alot! It usually passes after awhile. Also I'm an emotional eater, and when I'm stressed and such, I tend to crave "comfort foods"....

I agree with Jasmine, if you eat bad in the morning...it's harder to get back on track for the rest of the day.

kittymuse
10-20-2006, 01:28 PM
The more bad stuff you eat, the more you crave it. It seems so simple, but I just recently figured this out. If you can say NO today, then saying no tomorrow will be easier.

nelie
10-20-2006, 01:33 PM
Yup I think it is the breakfast burrito that set you off. You need to try to work through the cravings. I agree, once you eat one bad thing it can turn into a lot of bad things. You need to do your best to nip it in the bud before lunch becomes chick-fil-a and dinner becomes a double whopper (example).

LaBonita
10-20-2006, 01:54 PM
Wow...I can't believe this really helped!! I just went to the caf, and I got a chicken salad sandwich on whole wheat bread with lots of lettuce! Thanks so much, girls. From now on, I'm coming here when I'm having trouble with cravings. :hug: :) Thank you so much

Canadian_Mickey
10-20-2006, 02:14 PM
Hooray!!!! Good for you for getting through that craving!!!! Good job!

jcatron243
10-20-2006, 04:08 PM
Good Job!!! Isn't this place great!

abbyin
10-21-2006, 12:22 AM
Resist, resist, resist :nono: ! I know how hard it is to resist at lunch time, especially if you work and eat out. I deal with this every day.

I do eat at chick-fil-a and they have a great Southwestern Chargrilled chiken salad. I have it with fat free honey mustard dressing and it's only 360 calories! Check it out, it is really tasty :hun:

kittymuse
10-23-2006, 03:06 PM
Oh, good for you!