100 lb. Club - Ticker

View Full Version : Ticker

Justwill
10-18-2006, 06:33 PM
Well I started on Sunday and I'm down 2.8lbs. That's encouragement to keep me going for a little while. I still need to work on the water. No doing so well in that dept. Can someone tell me how to get the ticker? I clicked on the link for ticker factory, but just saw the fertility info. Do you just use one of those and customize it or am I at the wrong site?
Thanks

bluesparkie
10-18-2006, 06:46 PM
Congrats on doing so well in your first week! I got my ticker by clicking on my user cp (up in the purple bar) and then edit signature. There was a link there for creating your own ticker. Hope this helps!

LookingForHope16
10-18-2006, 08:40 PM
I both suggest and recommed using the 3FC tickers!

melsfolly
10-18-2006, 09:53 PM
Great loss so far this week Justwill!!! I agree that the ones on the 3FC site under User CP are easier to use. I used ticker factory this time just because they have more available types of tickers. If you do want to use the ticker factory site there is a link for the weight loss tickers if you scroll on down the page. :)

Ericka - I love the idea of actually taking a "walking trip" using the WATP tapes!!! I hope you don't mind, but I'm going to pull out my tapes this weekend and pick a destination to walk to also!!!

Melissa