Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Old 10-18-2006, 12:11 AM   #1  
I wanna get back to this!

S/C/G: 182.4/169.6/145

Height: 5'8"

Default Just checking in

I am now 12 days binge-free. I have had a few days when I have eaten more than normal, but I have stuck to Weight Watchers and only used my allotted points - I save most of my flex points til my weigh-in night and then splurge for dinner.

I know 12 days is not much but it is longer than I have lasted in months. I am not really sure what is keeping my head on straight right now, aside from that I have no pants that fit that aren't gym pants or gauchos (and we have 2 inches of snow on the ground right now), and with saving for a house I can't justify buying new clothes because I've eaten more. I've also done a lot of journaling and I truly believe that has helped, too.
Sunflower22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2006, 07:45 AM   #2  

Height: 5'-2"

Sunflower, 12 days is great!! Wow, congratulations, hon!! Keep up the good work.

Oh, and I hear ya re: pants. I'm down to one pair of jeans other than my workout clothes. Nothing else fits right now. My DH calls this my "uniform".
ellis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2006, 09:01 AM   #3  
I wanna get back to this!

S/C/G: 182.4/169.6/145

Height: 5'8"

Oh yeah, that's a lie - I had to buy a pair of jeans, too - they fit fine, but I can't wait to list them on eBay! But here I am ready to hit the road again in my(cute, albeit) gym pants! It's too cold for scrubs today!
Sunflower22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2006, 10:37 PM   #4  
Give me strength

S/C/G: 299/261/250

check out Value Villiage, when Im changing sizes I will buy a couple of pairs, and suppliment with cheap pants from there. Ive come across some brand new pairs of pants with tags on them.
da fat n da furious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2006, 02:46 PM   #5  
(Male)

Height: 5'9.5"

It's been a long time since I've made it to 12 days. Keep it up!
Jman1 is offline   Reply With Quote