Simply Filling/Core - I'm back and a bit heavier

View Full Version : I'm back and a bit heavier

kally
10-15-2006, 02:18 PM
I have been flexing and coring combined for a long time, but this summer the weight just crept back.

I have kept 50 lbs off for about 2 years, and all of a suden I can't seem to do it anymore. Sad!!!

So I figure, let's go back to all the helpful folks who do core and ask for help.

Please help me get re-started. I have forgotten most of the guidelines but could you help me with a very basic day of meals that i could repeat for a few days to get going.

I was thinking chicken, soup, etc.

I like to cook, but just need some guidance, direction and a kick in the rear.
Thanks

Katpo
10-15-2006, 02:24 PM
Kally, check out the daily menus and you'll find lots of good stuff.

Don't despair about a regain! We've all been there from time to time, and there are plenty of people here who are more than willing to help you!

Vickie
10-15-2006, 02:29 PM
Kally, Welcome Back! I remember you. I've been struggling a bit as of lately too. I welcome some company on my quest to lose my next 120 pounds!

Our recipes are great. Check them out and let us know if you have any questions. We aren't allowed to give program details out but let us know if we can help in any other way.

ontarget
10-15-2006, 07:35 PM
hi, kally. i am a lifetimer who's regained 50+ lbs. so far i have relost 30 of that 50+. i was stalled for over 2 years and just started losing back in june. we've all been there--done that. we're anxious to help you and let you help us.

andreaphilip3
10-23-2006, 02:16 PM
kally, hth:

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=96242