Weight Loss Support - Help! I want to binge!

View Full Version : Help! I want to binge!

LadyFirelyght
10-13-2006, 11:10 AM
So my boyfriend's supposed to be flying in today. I haven't seen him in FIVE months. His flight was supposed to leave at 9am EST, they just took him off the plane a few minutes ago (two hours later) and I dunno what's going on now. I don't know when he's going to be here and I've already been so anxious to see him. I just feel like eating cookies and candy until he gets here. Help me! Talk me out of this :(

lilybelle
10-13-2006, 11:22 AM
It's hard not to eat junk during high stress times, but think how hot you look and how you don't want to feel bad or bloated when he gets here. You have done awesome with the wt. loss and I'm sure he'll be pleasantly surprised. Try exercising and having some water while you wait on him. Hoping you hear from him soon.

Rosario
10-13-2006, 11:23 AM
Lydia, you've been so good. Don't give in and throw it all away for some cookies. If you must, have 1 and only one. You're bf will be okay and you'll get to see him. Don't worry about it girl. Hang in there, you can do this.

LadyFirelyght
10-13-2006, 11:26 AM
Well, right now there are rumors going around that they won't be able to get another flight until tomorrow. I honestly feel like crying right now :(

Rosario
10-13-2006, 11:28 AM
What's going on?? canceled flight??

LadyFirelyght
10-13-2006, 11:33 AM
What's going on?? canceled flight??
They were working on a problem with the intercom. I just got off the phone with him and they said they're putting them back on the plane. Apparently they fixed the problem. Other than that, I don't know what's going on. I just want him here SO BAD. I'm missing him so much and this waiting is killing me.

Rosario
10-13-2006, 11:41 AM
I know how you feel. but it looks like he's on his way. just be a little more patient and he'll be there with you. Have lots of fun with him ;)!

LadyFirelyght
10-13-2006, 11:44 AM
I just get so anxious sometimes.

I'm just glad I don't have any ice cream around, 'cause I would totally be into that.

LadyFirelyght
10-13-2006, 02:04 PM
Well, I ended up eating 5 miniature candy bars and three small cookies before things got sorted out. The good news is, he'll be here tonight. The bad news is that he'll be here 6 hours late :(