Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Old 10-10-2006, 09:12 PM   #1  
Play that funky music!

S/C/G: 290ish/266/250

Height: 5'4"

Default Wagon? What wagon?

HI.... long time no see...

I started a new job in May and also finally started taking more than one class at a time at uni and I... got lost... I didn't fall of the wagon, exactly, it just sort of disappeared all together! The good news is that I only gained and lost and gained and lost (and so on) the same five pounds for the last six months. I retained some good eating habits, at least, didn't go back to major bingeing, but I have not done a lick of exercise other than an occasional walk, so no progress at all.

I'm going to try to check in here more frequently again, as this seems to help me keep some focus. I see there are lots of new friends to get to know and friends still around that I have missed! It's good to see so many people sharing and helping each other....

Anyway.... missed you guys! Talk to ya soon...

-Lala
dalai_lala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2006, 09:32 PM   #2  
plucky clucky

S/C/G: 228/228/130 or less

Height: 5" 5'

Welcome back. It is good that you held on to some good habits. You might not have lost any weight but you didn't lose any dround by gaining weight either.
Bravelilchicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2006, 07:52 AM   #3  

Height: 5'-2"

Lala, welcome back! We missed you, hon.
Yes, good for you for maintaining. Let's see if we can whip you into shape now that you're back.
ellis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2006, 07:08 PM   #4  

hi lala welcome back!! i think about you and those darn crunches all the time LOL. nice to see ya back in here.
justjodi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2006, 07:39 PM   #5  
Play that funky music!

S/C/G: 290ish/266/250

Height: 5'4"

Oh, the crunches! Yeah, I should soooo get back to doing those. Don't know much about what they did for my abs, but they seemed to be helping my waist a good bit.

-Lala
dalai_lala is offline   Reply With Quote