Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 10-09-2006, 02:49 PM   #1  
Calorie Counter

Height: 5'4"

Default small goal

Well I have been having some problems getting that darn scale to move. So I took my measurements today and I was feeling pretty good about those. I have lost four inches in the 2 months I have been here!

But I still want that darn scale to move!!

So in another attempt to make myself actually SEE the change I went for my jeans. I have 4 pair that are all the "same size" according to the manufacturers. But they all fit different. These are my small jeans but I have them in order from biggest to smallest. (I know I am a nut, but when I can where the smallest I will be happy, but I will still be on my way down on the scale). I have been able to wear the biggest of the four for about two weeks now. When I first started (2 months ago) I couldn't pull 3 of the four past my knees. Today I was able to pull all of them up and zip them. I still cant wear them because they are too tight and my fat mushroomed out the top but I still buttoned and zipped them. I will wear them all by Halloween! I know I will.

I just wish I could get that darn scale to move.
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2006, 02:54 PM   #2  
lilybelle

S/C/G: 234/142/145

Height: 5'7

WTG on the jeans and the inches lost. Sometimes that is a better motivator than the evil scale. You'll be wearing those other 3 in no time and the ones you wear now will be bagging off of you. Congrat's.
lilybelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2006, 03:04 PM   #3  
It's working this time!

S/C/G: 235/212/175

Height: 5' 1.5"

Thumbs up

Yay! Congrats! That's so wonderful!

Tisha___ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2006, 03:14 PM   #4  
Starting Fresh

Height: 5'2"

way to go! that is such an amazing feeling!
sotypical is offline   Reply With Quote