Exercise! Love it or hate it, let's motivate each other to just DO IT!

Old 10-07-2006, 02:41 AM   #1  

Default Exercise Mats?

Well I actually found a healthy diet, that I am starting to see reults with, so I'm actually gonna do it - that is start some form of exercise. I've been doing 20+ min of walking daily, and would now like to start The Lotte Berk Method dvds (which I bought over 2 yrs ago and never even opened!). The one thing I need is an exercise mat. I have hardwood floors. I know nothing about them, so am confused as to what I should be looking for, which brand to stay away from etc. What mat do you use, and how much did you pay for it?

TIA

Last edited by stylingal; 10-07-2006 at 02:47 AM.
stylingal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2006, 09:27 PM   #2  
I'm gettin there

S/C/G: 231/190/155

Height: 5 foot 7

I don't care for reg. exercise mats so I went to Wal-mart in the sporting section found treadmill mat that i can assemble to different size, plus its thicker.

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/produ...uct_id=3357068
metalgoddess is offline   Reply With Quote