WW Food and Point Issues ...other than recipes

Closed Thread

Old 10-04-2006, 04:37 PM   #1  
Tired of lettuce!

Height: 6 flippin' feet tall!

Unhappy montague's deli chicken wrap points? Huh?

Hey all!
I had lunch with my fiance at his university today--healthiest thing I could find was a chicken wrap. I only ate half, but it was fried chicken breast, and I realized in the last bite it had swiss cheese. No mayo or sauce. The best website I can find for Montague's deli (it's pretty much just a college cafe) says what I ate was a chicken blt wrap and it's 11 points for the whole thing. However, my heart says that can't be right (the points didn't say it was grilled or fried chicken). should I say , "Screw it!" and just count 11 points for the half I did eat?
I know this is nitpicky, but it did bug me. I'm trying to do this right!
The wrap had a sundried tomato wrap, lettuce, tomatoes, fried chicken strips, and swiss cheese. Any ideas how to calculate this?
P.S. I'm drinking tons of water, and before the wrap I had 17 points for the day and all of my weekly extra points left.
thanks for any help guys! sorry if this was confusing or too stupid to write about
Old 10-05-2006, 10:40 AM   #2  
Kelly M

S/C/G: 246/147/150 WW Goal

Height: 5'5"

No such thing as a stupid questions when you're trying to change your lifestyle and stay on plan!!

I don't have my books with me at work today, but what I would do is sit down with the Complete Food Companion and figure the points for each component of the wrap....___ points for the tortilla, ___ points for the chicken tenders, ___ points for the swiss cheese, etc. Add 'em all up and divide by two for the half that you ate. I think that would give you the most accurate count!

Good luck!!
Old 10-05-2006, 11:33 AM   #3  
Tired of lettuce!

Height: 6 flippin' feet tall!

Thanks! I finally just went with 11 points, which is what the website said would be the points for the whole thing, even though I only ate half. i figured that should cover me. Even if it doesn't I never use all of my extra points
Closed Thread