Weight Loss Support - Planning for Tuesday 3 October.

View Full Version : Planning for Tuesday 3 October.

LynneA
10-03-2006, 10:02 AM
Morning!

Where is everyone? This thread has been very quiet the past couple of days, come on guys I need people to help me stay straight!

Breakfast - steel cut oats w/walnuts and a chopped banana :T.

Snack - small salad consisting of broccoli, shredded carrot, romaine, kidney beans.

Lunch - chilli and 1/4 cup of brown rice, pear

Snack - crispbread thingie loaded with seeds and nuts, laughing cow light triangle

Dinner - baked salmon, 1/4 cup brown rice, broccoli

Water - much as poss! Going for 3L.

Exercise - Shpinning again Mish Monneypenny, shaken, not shtirred!

Rosario
10-03-2006, 10:53 AM
Maybe planning will help whip my butt into shape!!

Br: kashi oatmeal, banana
sn: cantaloupe, chick peas
lu: brown rice, green beans, red bean chili
sn: apple, remainin chick peas
Di: veggie salad w/egg whites, ff dressing

jillybean720
10-03-2006, 10:55 AM
I need to get back to doing this (of course, I'm going on vacation as of Thursday morning, but I can at least get back on track for today and tomorrow and maybe check in occasionally while I'm away!). I'm going to go back to tracking calories for a while. Today's plan:

pbj sandwich: organic reduced-sugar strawberry jelly, natural peanut butter, and 100% whole-wheat bread *215 calories*
glass of skim milk *90*
Lean Cuisine chicken and veggies *220*
leftover spaghetti suash and tomato sauce with turkey sausage *460*Dinner is yet TBD--possibly Subway, since I am avoiding going grocery shopping before our trip, but I'm below 1000 calories before dinner, so I can have up to 1000 at dinner and still be okay :)

sotypical
10-03-2006, 12:21 PM
Last night's dinner was: Chicken Lasagna; frozen veggies; and a slice of cheese bread and for dessert I had a small bit of ice cream and a peanut butter cookie and my calories for the day was still onlt 1370!

Today -

B- 1/2 cup plain yogurt (60 cal); 1 cup chocolate cereal (120 cal); 1 slice whole wheat toast (110 cal) with a bit of cheese whiz (19 cal)
S- coffee (5 cal) with cream (5 cal) and sugar (3 cal); peanut butter cookie (75 cal)
L- not sure yet, but either soup at hand (70 cal); tuna and crackers (180 cal); or ravoli (190-210 cal) (or mix of a couple) - or maybe a walk to the store?
S- I have two peanut butter cookies in my bag... so maybe? (75 cal)
D- left over Chicken Lasagna (320 cal) maybe? not sure what ever
W- 4L

veggielover
10-03-2006, 12:52 PM
Well, I know i should post everyday, but its getting harder come exam time!!

Breakfast (already had this): 2 pieces of whole wheat egg white french toast

Lunch: 1/5 of a veggie calzone

Snack: Coffee, yogurt, strawberries

Dinner: Steamed veggies and soup, maybe a protein.

BlueToBlue
10-03-2006, 01:23 PM
My menu is all planned out for the day:

B - high fiber cereal with soy milk and raspberries
S - HOT tea (it's cold here and I refuse to turn the heat on) with soy milk and sugar-free syrup, melon from the garden (the last few haven't been so good but we have high hopes for this one)
L - Crab and swiss strata with tomato, cucumber, and raspberry salad
S - energy bar or granola bar
S - NF yogurt with raspberries
D - Beef and vegetable pot pie, green salad
S - low cal pudding

Exercise: one hour cardio (combo of step machine, elliptical, and treadmill) and 15 min abs

- Barbara

joyofsix
10-03-2006, 01:31 PM
B-pria bar
L-huge romaine salad w/ peppers, tomato, onion, cuke, feta and olives, 1/2 ww pita w/2Tb hummus
S-apple, walnuts
D-broccoli, sweet potato, tilapia
S-tea, dark chocolate, kashi granola bar-pumpkin spice flax

64 oz water and 1 hour yoga