Mini-Goals - Silly NSV

View Full Version : Silly NSV

TamiL
10-03-2006, 10:01 AM
Today I had an NSV I never thought would happen. My 13 year old daughter put my jeans on and asked if she could wear them to school today, LOL After years of hearing how I could never wear her size, she is wearing mine. Life has away of turning things upside down sometimes. Granted she is 3 inches taller than I and her legs are a bit thinner, but I am just so excited that I am no longer the "fat" mom with no taste in clothes.:dizzy:

fiddler
10-03-2006, 11:24 AM
What a great feeling that must be! It kind of reminds me of that breakfast cereal commercial where the daughter borrows the mother's "flower child" jeans, then the mother loses weight and wants them back :)

lilybelle
10-03-2006, 11:54 AM
WTG Tamil, same thing here at my house. My 14 yr. old daughter has been borrowing my jeans and capris. She no longer thinks that I have bad taste in clothes.. The last time she borrowed some of my jean shorts, she and 2 of her friends all wore them before I got them back. LOL. She weighs 10 lbs. less than I do, but is 3 inches shorter, so we are wearing the same size.

TamiL
10-03-2006, 01:08 PM
LOL, I thought of that commercial this morning too. When she asked if she could wear them, it was as if she was almost trying to apologize. She weighs maybe 5 or 6 pounds less than I do still but then again, I am alot older and have earned the honor of a few more pounds over the years, LOL

Nikaia
10-03-2006, 01:11 PM
WTG Tami! :carrot:

BlueToBlue
10-03-2006, 01:50 PM
WTG; although I'm not sure that a benefit, LOL! I don't have any kids, but if I did, I don't think I'd want them borrowing my clothes ;) . But it must be WAY COOL to be the same size as your 13 year-old daughter! :cb: :cb: :cb:

- Barbara

lilybelle
10-03-2006, 01:59 PM
Tamil, you darn right, I think with our added yrs. we earned that right to be a few lbs. heavier. LOL

cantforgetthis
10-04-2006, 12:48 AM
Gotta love it! And that's not silly, that's a BIGGIE! :D Congrats

sli
10-06-2006, 11:48 AM
That is so great!
Congratulations!!