Support Groups - Beat The Bulge Revised! Game 9!

View Full Version : Beat The Bulge Revised! Game 9!

Wide in Winnipeg
10-01-2006, 07:29 PM
So, I thought we'd kick it up a notch to get people motivated again!
Heres the NEW terms of the game, if it doesn't work I'll change it back...

Exercise: 1 point for every 30 minutes of exercise(half points allowed)
Water: 2 points for every half gallon/2 litres/64 oz.
Meals: 2 points for every healthy meal depending on your chosen plan
Snacks: 1 point for every healthy snack

Because some of us eat 3-5 smaller meals a day, the first 3 will count as meals and the rest as snacks.

Pounds/Inches lost per week: 5 points for every pound and/or inch lost!

Wide in Winnipeg
10-01-2006, 07:39 PM
First one to get to 200 gets a surprise!!!!
Keep your points journaled so I can figure out who is going to get there first!!!!:carrot:

JasonsLea
10-01-2006, 08:14 PM
Okay, let me copy and paste this....

la3y_un1c0rn_37
10-01-2006, 11:23 PM
Ladies I am so sorry I have been MIA but I need some big time support....My 37 year old hubby has had a stroke.......I have been running back and forth to the rehab place and I have had no time for anything else....I hope to get back as soon as he is home. The good thing to come out of this is that he will have to be on a diet too. I will be back but it may take some time. I just wanted to let you all know I am here and I will be back.

Wide in Winnipeg
10-02-2006, 02:30 AM
I'll be praying for you and your family! Hope he gets well soon!
BTW~ Gorgeous kids!
We'll be here when you come back and if you need to chat you know where to find me!

canadian mom
10-02-2006, 09:30 AM
This is going to take some getting used to .

la3y--I hope your husband is doing well soon.

Wide in Winnipeg
10-02-2006, 09:54 AM
Morning, I'm sick again so I won't be doing much today.
Have a good day everyone!

JasonsLea
10-02-2006, 07:01 PM
La3y ~ I hope everything gets better soon.

Hi yall. So far I've gained 2 lbs in water weight and I am SO steamed! Damn TOM! Tomorrow is WI and day 4 of TOM so I have no idea what's going to happen.

Wide in Winnipeg
10-03-2006, 01:22 AM
Shari~ Be glad it's only 2lbs of water weight, I usually gain up to 6lbs at TOM!! Thats crazy!
Well ladies, I feel like poop. No really, if poop could have a certain feeling this would be it I'm sure.Hope I can feel better tomorrow and live a little!I mean come on, who in the world can be sick with a stupid cold for almost 3 weeks straight??It's just not fair!
Off to bed, as you can probably tell I'm a little medicated! LOL! J/K!!
Catch ya tomorrow!

canadian mom
10-03-2006, 11:43 AM
Do i ever feel stupid :frypan: This whole time I have been foretting to add my water from when I am working out. I use a bottle that holds 3 cups. 1 cup morning +1 lunch +1 afternoon+ 1 supper + 2 evening(at least). So all this time I have been getting my water and didn't even know it.:dizzy: :dunno: Don't ask me why I just realized this. lol

Wide in Winnipeg
10-03-2006, 12:26 PM
LOL! Jen!

I'm feeliong a little better today so maybe get some real exercise in!

LadyFirelyght
10-03-2006, 12:40 PM
Welcome back, everyone!

la3y, you and your husband are in my thoughts.

Wendy, STILL sick?! That really sucks!

Not much to report today. Gonna take a walk a bit later, but otherwise just hanging out. Enjoying my day off :)

la3y_un1c0rn_37
10-03-2006, 12:44 PM
Well checking in again.....he is getting better! Soon he will come home from rehab by the weekend....but as far a the weight loss....I am not sure that I have not gained any. I am not getting on the scales till my DH come home and we both start working on this together....he is really up for it and we are going to be doing this together....lol I never thought he would be willing to lose weight...so I will try to get back to all of you soon and let you know how we are doing ...

Talk to you soon.

Rosario
10-03-2006, 03:09 PM
La3yunicorn--don't worry about the scales right now. just worry about Dh and your fams. I am sorry that this happened to your husband but I am glad he got the wake-up call to change his habits. But make sure he changes them!!! Be very strict and persisitent. My dad had a heart attack and was told he better stop smoking. He stopped for like 3 days...and went on to have 2 more heart attacks. Its really sad to watch him not change his ways but he is so damn stubborn. Make sure your husband sticks with it!!!!

hey guys. I am on my 10th Day 1 of Fat Smash. haha.....i was doing so good the first 3 days I started and then I slipped. And I have yet to be successful for a whole day. This bites!! It's not the diet. It's me. and my lack of self-control, discipline and my over abundance of laziness. Ay yi yi..i am determined to stick to this diet....I mean come on, at least for the first phase. Is that too much to ask of myself??

Wide in Winnipeg
10-03-2006, 06:29 PM
La3y~Glad he gets to go home! Good Luck with getting him going on a diet!

Ro~ Come on Honey, you can do this! I'll be joining you tomorrow, don't know how much I'll eat though because I'll probably be hungover! LOL! Birthday celebrations do that to a person! LOL!

ArtsyGirl
10-04-2006, 10:08 AM
Hey eveyone, just checking in. Life is sucking big time right now. I have 2 funerals this week, my grandma is in the hospital and my husband is being one big @55hole.

La3y-Your family is in my prayers.

Wendy-did we miss your bday?? HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Wide in Winnipeg
10-04-2006, 10:48 PM
ya, I'm an old lady now! LOL! And a very hungover one to boot!Thank goodness for this detox, I need it! LOL
Night ladies!

Rosario
10-05-2006, 09:57 AM
Wendy: HAppy LAte B-day!! (Wow, that one just flew right by me!!) I'm sure you had a good one with your hangover and all. Funny, how you recuperated just in time to celebrate ur b-day. lol it seems to always happen like that. Good luck on Fat Smash today. hopefully you can help me stick with it and I am starting Day 1 today too (again...don't ask!)

Brandy-Hang in there sweetie. I hope you find the strength to help you through this tough week. Your grandmother will be in my prayers. And smack your husband upside the head for me, wouldya?? Lol

Nothing new with me. Just trying to get this diet under control. I have done it and I know I can do it, but it seems like I juts don't want to. I'm just going to keep trying everyday until I get it right!!!

Hang in there everybody...it's almost Friday.

canadian mom
10-05-2006, 11:27 AM
Well I may not be able to do the surrogacy it turns out one of my test came back inconclusive. It is my Rubella test , if I am not immune the doctor said I cannot proceed.This is very disappointing . I have informed th IF's but they haven't respnded yet. I feel sooooooooo bad. Of corse I reverted to emotional eating again but I amgetting it back in control I just find something to do after the kids go to bed (that is when I snack).

Wide in Winnipeg
10-05-2006, 02:01 PM
Hi everyone! I'm doing day 1 also Rosario because I couldnt eat that much yesterday(i wonder why! LOL!)
I have a nagging cough still but I'm doing my best to control it!
Have a good one, I'll check in later!

Wide in Winnipeg
10-06-2006, 01:45 AM
wow, almost 12 hours past and I'm the only one posting! Thats sad:( We either have to pick things up a notch or just call it quits!Personally I need and thrive off the support I get from my friends here. Hope I'm not offending anyone:o just have to speak my mind.
On that note....
I did day 1 of FSD without cheating! It was really hard to go without my tea aftre dinner though. Tomorrow I'm going to have a herbal tea since that's allowed but I'm not going to enjoy it as much as a cup of orange pekeo!
Brandy~ Hows grandma?
Rosario~ Day 1 go OK for you?
La3y~ How are things?
Cmom~That sucks about the rubella, I'm like that too.
Lady~ you are doing freakin awesome!
Shari~ Hey GF!! What you doing?

I'm proud of all of you! And I love ya too!!!:D :hug:

canadian mom
10-06-2006, 08:49 AM
nothing new here except I have finally got my speed back up on the gazelle. :running: . My husband is now sick :yikes: so I am avoiding him like the plague :lol: the last thing I need is to get sick AGAIN!

We are going to pick out the girls halloween costumes tonight before they get picked over.

To the Canadians here :happ3:

I hope all is well with everyone else.

ArtsyGirl
10-06-2006, 11:07 AM
Morning gals, One funeral down, one to go. Grandma is out of the hospital. They are pretty sure she had a mild heart attack. I'm going to see her this afternoon.

Wendy-good job on day 1! It seems like that's always the hardest to get through for me. Good luck on day 2.

Cmom-sorry you may not be able to be a surrogate. I hope things work out for you.

Rosario-Get your butt moving girl!!!

I got a 4 mile walk in this morning and boy was it cold outside! I have GOT to find my hat and so thankful I had my gloves on. I have a 3 mile race tomorrow morning and the forcast is a low around 37. The race starts at 8:30 so the temp will be right around that low. ARGHHH!!! I HATE running in pants, but at that temp, I'm going to have to.

Take care everyone!

Wide in Winnipeg
10-06-2006, 03:14 PM
Hi veryone! Just taking it easy today, my little guy has a wicked cold and I feel so bad for him! I'm just going to put him down for a much needed nap!
Day 2 is going really well, no cheats!!
Chat later on!

Rosario
10-06-2006, 04:49 PM
wow, wendy you are doing awesome. I am going to hold off until Monday to be really strict about FS. No effin around this time. I'll do the excercise and everything. I am going to use this weekend to mentally prepare myself...lol...I'm glad you are doing so good....i hope to follow in your footsteps soon!

LadyFirelyght
10-06-2006, 08:43 PM
ARGH. Today SUCKED. Take a look at my MySpace blog if you're interested in knowing more.

Basically, I'm on the verge of a binge right now. I can't get in touch with my boyfriend, he normally talks me out of them :(

Wide in Winnipeg
10-07-2006, 04:10 PM
Lydia~ Sorry yesterday sucked! Hope you are better now!

Having a restful day, Ryan and I are still sick and I have a wicked headache to boot, don't know if its caffine withdrawl or my wisdom teeth acting up again.
I find with this diet the only thing I REALLY miss is my tea. I come from a family that drinks tea all day, I have at least 2 cups aday myself and I really, really miss my tea:( herbal tea is just not cutting it! Any suggestions?
monday is going to be a total cheat day, its Thanksgiving and there is NOWAY I'm not going to have turkey! I don't care about the stuffing or potatoes but I have to have turkey!I'll limit myself to 2-3oz though!
Well, thats me, I'll see if anyone posts later today!

Wide in Winnipeg
10-07-2006, 10:50 PM
Huh, nobody wants to join me here today? I sure get lonely sometimes....

Wide in Winnipeg
10-07-2006, 11:52 PM
So anyway I won't be around much tomorrow, I have to go get the trailer and haul it in to the city.Have a good day ya'll!

ArtsyGirl
10-08-2006, 08:19 AM
Happy Sunday! I was busy, busy, busy yesterday. My race was fun, and I came in 3rd in my age group. Yippee!!! Then we had to drive 2 hours to visit DH's gma, then drive 2 hous home. It was a beautiful day and except for the cold morning hours we didn't get to enjoy any of it.

Today is a new day. Walked 2 miles this morning, then church and a bike ride is scheduled for the afternoon! I cant wait.

Hope you are all having a great weekend.

Wendy-Have a great thanksgiving!!! Great job on your diet.

Lydia-hugs to you. HOpe youre having a better day today.

LadyFirelyght
10-08-2006, 11:08 AM
I'm feeling much better today, thanks guys. Having a couple days off from work has sure been great. And hey, tomorrow I don't have to work a full day. It's probably still gonna be stressful this week since we're having a federal inspection on Wednesday. Yuck. But you know what? I'm excited about Friday. What happens Friday? I get to see my boyfriend for the first time since May. I CAN'T WAIT! Just 5 more days! :D :carrot:

Wide in Winnipeg
10-08-2006, 11:44 AM
Oh thats great Lydia! Have a wonderful weekend with the BF!!

Just thinking of heading out to pick up the trailer but it's so freakin' windy here! I hat hauling when its like this, kinda scary!
Check in later! Have a good day!

JasonsLea
10-08-2006, 12:18 PM
Hey all! Sorry I've been MIA but to make a long story short, my computer profile got wiped clean by a virus and I've been stressed trying to get all my stuff back. I'm trying one last thing when I get home after work today and if that doesn't work, then I'm giving up and starting the VERY LONG *** journey to finding and resaving all my lost stuff. I'll try to check in later on.

Wide in Winnipeg
10-08-2006, 08:19 PM
Oh Shari that really bites!

Back from the lake, home safe and sound, and STARVED! must be something about freash air that makes a person hungry!Just going to have my final snack in about an hour and then early to bed!
Good luck on week 2!

ArtsyGirl
10-09-2006, 10:30 AM
Good morning gals, hope your Monday is off to a great start.

I swear I'm the only person in the world who can run 4.75 miles and still feel like a slacker. It really isn't fair. Just cuz my hubby runs so much everyone around me just shrugs me off. I know I need to focus on how I feel about what I accomplish, but sometimes it'd be nice to hear a "wow, good job."

Anyways, my run is done for the morning and it fealt great. I'm babysitting right now and the kids are playing legos and getting along. I've got some work I brought along to get done while I'm here, but thought I'd check in.

Shari-that sucks about your puter. I got a virus about 2 weeks ago and thought I killed my old laptop. Somehow hubby got it working again but it sure was a pain. Thankfully we dont keep much stored on the laptop, just mainly use it to surf.

Wendy-glad your trip to the lake was accomplished. Hope your hunger has dissipated today.

Lydia-Glad you're doing better. I'm sure you'll have a great week anticipating your boyfriends return!

Everyone else-hope you're staying on plan for the day.

Wide in Winnipeg
10-09-2006, 04:50 PM
Brandy~ You are doing GREAT!! I wish I could run to the end of the driveway, that would be somewhat of an success for me! LOL!Really, I'm very proud of you!

Ro~ Hows day 1? You can do this, I know you can!!

It's turkey time!! It's turkey time!!:woohoo: :woohoo:
Did anyone else check out the new smilies? They are awesome! Thanks 3FC!!
So as you can tell it's turkey time here in Canada! I LOVE turkey and I'm really pumped about dinner! The rest of my day consists of cleaning and laundry, then getting my books together for school tomorrow, ah what an exciting day! LOL!
I'll catch ya later!

canadian mom
10-09-2006, 06:18 PM
Well today I had a BIG piece of cake but concidering it is thanksgiving I gave myself a pss. The rest of my day was good until supper.

Wide in Winnipeg
10-09-2006, 09:55 PM
I DID SO GOOD TONIGHT!
I only had 3oz. of turkey! No stuffing, gravy, potatoe, etc. its a proud moment:D
how was everyones day?

JasonsLea
10-09-2006, 10:30 PM
Happy Thanksgiving to all you Canadians!

Wendy, guess what? I went to the lake yesterday! LOL I was like 'OMG a Wendy moment!' My best friend Sunshine's boyfriend's family have a little house right on the lake. It was gorgeous, only 45 mintues away but it felt like I had went to a whole other state or something. It was beautiful and I loved it even though we had to incidents, one involving me slipping and falling on my big behind on the boat launch and the other nearly having a heart attack as I was floating on a raft in the water and a snake decided it want to start stalking me, the person who CAN'T SWIM!

Thanks Brandy. I've given up trying to fix it myself. I'm just going to put it in the shop and hopefully will have it back by the end of next week.

With all this crap going down with my computer, I decided not to do this week's BTB points. I'll be back in the game when my computer is fixed and some sort of order resumes in my life. BUT I will be dropping in whenever I can get on a computer at work or something. I feel so lost without you all!

Wide in Winnipeg
10-10-2006, 12:15 AM
We miss you here Shari! Isn't being at the lake "the best"!! I miss it so much now that I don't have a spot! I'm putting my name in for the draw for next year for sure!Up here in the provincial parks we put our names in and pay for the camp sites then we go somewhere for a meeting about a month before camping season opens and see if our name is drawn, if not we get our $$ back. Usually we all get drawn but the trick is to get the camp spot you like in the Campground you want to be at! Otherwise if you want to go to a private campground, you have to pay BIG BUCKS!Wish I had the $$ to just buy a cottage.<sigh>
Anyway, better get ready for bed, school tomorrow:p
G'night everyone!

Wide in Winnipeg
10-10-2006, 08:17 AM
Morning! Look at that 1st to post!
Just getting ready for school, last night was rough, I went to bed with one of my splitting headaches and was sick a couple times!Man, I'm tireed of being sick!
Oh well, life goes on. Catch ya later! Have a good day!

canadian mom
10-10-2006, 10:14 AM
I know the feeling I am pushing myself through exercising:woops: . The whole time I feel like I am gonna throw up:barf: . Instead of going 7-7.5 on the gazelle I am only going 6-6.5:( but I have uped my time to 40 mns and now only do 20 mins of sit ups etc.... :cheer: NO GAIN THIS MORNING after having the cake and potatoes and gravy( I had lots of gravy):nono:

JasonsLea
10-10-2006, 11:57 AM
Wendy, yep going to the lake is great. Sorry about you being sick. :(

CM ~ WOOOT for no gain!

la3y_un1c0rn_37
10-10-2006, 01:36 PM
Ok ladies checking in again. I am going to try to get here every day. Hubby is doing good on the diet. So I am going to put his points on my points page...I got to get that done I hope my computer is not going to be to slow. I am going to work on my ex now that my eating is back under control....

Well I hope all of you are having a good day. Let me go get my points up there!! Later!

Rosario
10-10-2006, 04:29 PM
La3y unicorn--glad your hanging in there and that hubby is doing good.

canadian mom-wow, no gain after thanksgiving?!?! you're awesome. I wish I could pull that off!

wendy-how's P1 going for you?? I am so sucking at this right now. I can't seem to stay committed. I started over again Day 1 today and I already had a bad lunch. But instead of saying, "oh well, there goes the day, I 'll just start over again tomorrow", I am going to go on to the day 2 tomorrow. If i keep going the way I'm going, I'll never be out of P1!!! WTG on not splurging on Thanksgiving!

Shari-yuck...hope your computer gets straightened out soon.

Brandy-wow, good job!!!! And I ain't being a smart @$$ either. You should be very proud of how much running you get in. I wish I could do even a fraction of what you could do.

Lydia--oh how fun. I remember when me and my bf were doing the LD thing and I got to see him every couple of months. It was the best ever. Hope you have lots and lots of fun!!!!

My hunny bunny is gone on a retreat so he's gone until tomorrow. I'll be all by myself tonite :( But on the brite side, I don't have to cook for anybody and just maybe, I can get a workout in. We'll just see how I fare for the nite.

Enjoy the rest of your day ladies!!!

Wide in Winnipeg
10-10-2006, 09:47 PM
Anyone care to gues how the weather is here today?? Hum, did I hear some one say SNOW???Yep, thats right, it snowed here:mad: I'm not really liking snow/cold.
Another day done, still going strong! I'm not going to do a weigh in till Monday so we'll see if this diet actually works or not!
Till tomorrow....

Wide in Winnipeg
10-10-2006, 10:16 PM
Rosario~ Have you tried copying some of the other peoples daily schedule? Some of them post what they ate that day, maybe that can help. I usually have my meals planned a day or 2 in advance, that way I only make 1 big mess in the kitchen and I get a few meals out of it that I vary.
Hope you can get back on track!

ArtsyGirl
10-11-2006, 08:17 AM
Morning! Thanks for all the support. I'm just being whiny. Sorry. I had a nice run by myself this morning. Its been raining off and on and my neighbor didn't come out. Its turning cold here as well. I believe we have snow forcasted for tomorrow night! While I love snow, I'm sure going to miss being able to do so much outside. I gotta babysit again today and then I work tonight. I'm holding on by a very thin thread until my trip to Hawaii. I can't believe I leave in less than 2 weeks!!!!

Wendy-great job on Thanksgiving. You have so much more contol than I. I'm so happy for you!

Shari-glad you got to enjoy a small trip to a lake. Any time away is wonderful.

La3y-Glad to hear your hubby is getting better. How has your diet held up through this? I'm an emotional eater and I'm sure I'd have had a horrible eating pattern through this. I hope you've held up better.

Lydia-You go girl.

Rosario-Hang in there. Did you get your exercise in on your solo night?? I hope so. Hope Day 2 goes well.

Shari-Come visit as often as you can!!!

Well, I'm off to get ready for the day. Have a good one.

Wide in Winnipeg
10-11-2006, 04:48 PM
Good day to you all!
I'm really tired today for some reason:yawn: I think I could use a nap.
I'm going shopping for some warm fuzzy jammies tonight, I want to be as comfy as I can when I'm suffering from the extractions on Friday. I am so not looking forward to having that done.
I think I will take that nap...catch ya later!

Wide in Winnipeg
10-12-2006, 01:33 AM
So, I had a nice long post ready to go and the computer froze<ah poop>
Chat with you all tomorrow!

ArtsyGirl
10-12-2006, 08:50 AM
Wendy-Hate it when the computer dumps my stuff!!

Well no walk this morning as its our usual day off. I'm going to do a turbo workout sometime today, but havent decided when. I'm babysitting in the morning and have a book I need to go pick up. Tonight we're having someone back for another quote on windows in the house. I'm relieved that we are finally getting these replaced. They are seriously falling apart and were horribly cold last winter. We've decided on which company we're going to use, but no sure how many windows we can afford. I'm hoping we can squeeze and do all of them so I don't have to deal with this again in 2 years.

I have been doing well with eating so far this week. I'm really trying hard and thankfully its showing on the scale. Hawaii is in less than a week and a half. I'm not going to be back at goal, but I'm going to be smaller than I am right now.

canadian mom
10-12-2006, 10:52 AM
I am doing better today. I had one of those WOW exercise days where you do more and faster than usuall. It was nice since yesterday my whole wok out was at my warm up speed.

Tomorrow I start my suprefact (my daily injections) I will have to do these until I am about 13 weeks pregnant, considering they do not implant until the first to middle of December I will be doing it for a while.

No test results yet on my Rubella but I just have to get a shot if I come back not immune.I need to stop worrying about hings so much. I am just soooooooooo worried somthing will go wrong.

Wide in Winnipeg
10-12-2006, 05:04 PM
Hi everyone! Just getting some much needed cleaning done today, skipping school also. I cleaned out RJ's toy room today so that should last about 5 minutes;) I threw out a big garbage bag of toys that I know for a fact he won't even miss. Now just trying to get my room ship shape as this is where everything ends up for some reason, clothes(dirty and clean) books papers, bills toys, more toys, you get the picture!
Still doing well on phase 1 with one exception, I had a bowl of corn flakes this AM:eek:
Rosario~ Haven't heard from you in a couple days, you OK??

Lydia~ haven't heard from you either!

Brandy~ Oh, Hawaii, always wanted to go there!

La3y~ How are things going?
Jasonslea~ Come back soon!! Dumb computer:mad:
Cmom~ Hope this all works out for you!

Huh, did I miss anyone? I'm so not with it today, sorry if I did!

Wide in Winnipeg
10-12-2006, 06:55 PM
YOOHOO! ANYONE THERE??:dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno:

canadian mom
10-12-2006, 09:24 PM
Wendy where di everybody go? There seems to be just 3 of us now.............

Wide in Winnipeg
10-13-2006, 01:09 AM
I have no idea:( brings a tear to my eye...
Well, probably wont be around till evening tomorrow, I will want to come home from the clinic and have my own little pity party.
I'll catch ya all then ok??!!

Rosario
10-13-2006, 10:00 AM
I'm here!! Sorry I have been so far away from "dieting" that I did not want to come here and talk about how bad I was doing. I feel really yucky because I know I can do so much better than how I am doing now. It's aggravating. I got to think about what my next plan of action is.

Wendy--you are doing so awesome on Fat Smash. Way to go!!! I wish I could say the same thing about me. hmph! I am going to lay off of it awhile because it was making me hungrier and more prone to stuff my face when I got the chance to be around food. I know I'll be back to it because I loved the results.

Canadian mom--I didn't know the pregnancy was a go. I am so happy for you!! Good luck with the rubella test results.

brandy--you are so lucky...I want to go to hawaii!! Yay on your new windows!!!

hang in there everybody. Its friday (the 13th....mouhahahaha!! :bat:)!!!

Rosario
10-13-2006, 10:02 AM
Wendy---good luck with the surgery today!!!!

LadyFirelyght
10-13-2006, 12:51 PM
I've been so busy lately. We had an inspection at work this week which was pretty stressful. We got all A's, though, so that's great.

I've been doing well with my eating, not so great with exercising. Been prepping for my boyfriend to get here. Looks like he's finally on his way after much delay at the airport. I don't know when he'll be getting here, though :(

ArtsyGirl
10-13-2006, 06:17 PM
Hey gals, its been a busy day. Got a 3 mile run in early this morning, and eating is ok. I have to go to my parents for dinner to celebrate my moms bday we'll be missing while we're away. I'm not going to stress to bad about what I eat tonight. It just wont help.

Rosario-I hope you aren't leaving us as you take a break from the weightloss routing. We'll miss you to much.

Wendy-good luck with your procedure. Hope everything goes well.

Cmom-Glad that it looks like things are progressing for you!

Lydia-How long is your boyfriend gonna stay? Hope you have a wonderful time. Are you sure he'll recognize you? You've been doing so great on your weightloss!!!

Well, I'm off to get ready for tonight. Have a wonderful FRIDAY!!!!

Wide in Winnipeg
10-13-2006, 10:54 PM
Hi everyone! All went well today and I just have a bit of an ache where the bottom tooth was.Very little swelling. What reallt sucks is that I can't eat anything solid or semi solid till tomorrow!:mad: I'm starving! I can see myself stuffing my face tomorrow though, even if it's just jello and noodles!
Off to bed as the drugs are kicking in, chat tomorrow!

JasonsLea
10-14-2006, 01:38 AM
Hi everyone! Happy Friday 13th! So after much hassle and headaches, I've broken down and am going to put the computer in the shop on Monday. I should get it back Friday or Saturday so ONE MORE WEEK! Damn I will be so happy to be back fully!

LadyFirelyght
10-14-2006, 01:29 PM
Brandy: He's gonna be here until the 22nd. I'm so happy :D

He got in about 6 hours late last night (was supposed to get in at 2, got in at 8), but he's here. And I'm so happy he's here. When he saw me, he immediately lit up. I asked him if I looked any different and he told me "**** yeah." That was great :D

No idea what we're going to do in the next 9 days, but we're gonna have lots of fun :D

I'm probably going to be posting very little while he's here. I'll try to keep up, though.

canadian mom
10-14-2006, 01:34 PM
Well I just got back from trying on bridesmaid dresses. It wasn't as bad as I thought. I fit a 14 the same as my sister's friends ( well except for the 1 that was an 8).

JasonsLea
10-14-2006, 01:53 PM
Lydia ~ Happy your boyfriend is visiting. Have fun!

CM ~ WOOOT!

Wide in Winnipeg
10-14-2006, 05:03 PM
Howdy, Howdy!
Man, I feel good! I thought I'd be all swoolen and sore but I'm doing really good!! I had my porridge this morning and milk. and a cup of tea(yes I cheated and had tea!) and I also had some apple sauce so I'm doing well!
TOM is going to start today or tomorrow so I can get rid of the water weight from it for weigh in on Monday!!
Lydia~ Have a great time with BF!!
Cmom~ Good for you and size 14!!What does the dress look like? Post a picture?
JasonsLea~ Glad you're back!
Rosario~:frypan: :kickbutt: :club: Come on, no use in quitting now!
Artsy~ Hi!!

canadian mom
10-14-2006, 07:19 PM
Sorry if wasn't supposed to put this link

The bridesmaid dress is at this link it will be claret with ivory for the band and bow.
http://www.alfredangeloca.com/index.cfm/fuseAction/COLLECTIONS.productDetail/fromAdvancedSearch/0/productID/5e6f5356-1607-4c97-9b5a-a55e495fce16/categoryID/772F03C9-DE43-4942-BFA0-DA77E21EBD65

if this doesn't work it is on alfread angelo site view 6133.
The other bridesmaid are 7 years younger it is not that big of an age differende I am 28 with 4 kids and they are all 21 so it felt good to be about the same size.

Why do formal gowns have to be 2 sizes bigger than regular clothes. In regular clothes I take a 10

canadian mom
10-14-2006, 07:23 PM
Wendy--I'm glad to hear you are feeling well

Wide in Winnipeg
10-15-2006, 12:17 AM
Thats a really pretty dress! I'm going to keep it in mind if I ever get married again:lol: :no: :frypan: I'm SO funny sometimes!!
Thanks CM- I'm surprized I'm feeling so good!! yahoo!
Chat with some/all of you tomorrow!

ArtsyGirl
10-15-2006, 06:50 AM
Hi gals, I'm up and ready for my walk, but I'm 20 min. early! Got a busy day scheduled so its nice to have a few moments peace right now.

Wendy-I'm so happy to hear your surgery went well and you're feeling so fabulous. With as well as you've been eating, I'm sure you'll have a wonderful weigh in.

CM-The dress is pretty. I also hate that formal gowns have different sizing. Congrats on the 14 in that type of dress. You're gonna look terrific!

Lydia-WOW, over a whole week of time together!!! I remember all to well how difficult seperation from a serious bf can be. I hope you 2 have a wonderful time.

Shari-glad you're getting things fixed. I'm looking forward to seeing you around more.

Rosario-C'mon girl. How ya feeling?

Yesterday I walked a 5K for breast cancer. It was on the chilly side, but it was still fun. I had my hubby join me for this one, and it was nice to have time to talk to each other. Seems like its been forever. We did yard work in the afternoon and got most of the leaves out of the way. We'll have to do it at least once more, but it looks nice now.

Hope you all have a great Sunday.

canadian mom
10-15-2006, 03:04 PM
Wow , Brandi I wish I could walk/run as much as you do .The only running I get done is on the gazelle.

canadian mom
10-15-2006, 05:03 PM
Oh yeah my weight loss may come to a hault now I am on my meds and they can cause weight gain so now I am hoping to maintain at very least.

Wide in Winnipeg
10-15-2006, 05:28 PM
Hi all, popping in before I do a bit of a workout, don't want to do to much and pop the stitches! LOL!Just going to go on the bike and have a ride!
Chat later!

Wide in Winnipeg
10-15-2006, 10:45 PM
Wowzers it's quiet around here!
Rosario~ Where are you??? Are you slackin'? I'll fly down there and kick your butt in person you know!!:club: Kidding!
Well tomorrow is my big weigh in, yippee, not down as much as I would have liked but I'm sure to see a little off the top.
Catch ya all tomorrow!

ArtsyGirl
10-16-2006, 09:06 AM
I broke the 5 mile mark!!!!!
I ran 5.3 miles in 53 minutes. I'm extremely happy with that length and time.

Well, we're supposed to leave for Hawaii on Saturday, and they had an earthquake yesterday. I'm not sure what that means for us, but I'm still thinking things will be ok for the trip. I'll be one sad little chickie if we get cancelled.

OK, off to get ready for babysitting. Have a great day.

canadian mom
10-16-2006, 09:20 AM
Congrats Brandy and again I wish I could run like you. I hope you are able to on your trip. I heard of the earthquake, there were 2 and 1 really big aftershock.

I am getting better at the needle thing...Day 1 big bruise-day2 little bruise-day 3 NO BRUISE (yea me)

sotypical
10-16-2006, 01:24 PM
so guys, I know you are onto week 3 - but I am joining in late... I need to get back to exercising and this really helped me before!

Rosario
10-16-2006, 01:29 PM
Hey guys!! I'm here but I'll be back to post sumtin!!!!

Just wanted to let you know that I am not giving up!!!

Wide in Winnipeg
10-16-2006, 02:03 PM
Hi everyone! I'm just getting ready to take Rj for a haircut today, he really needs one before I take him for his 3rd year B-day pics next week. Hard to believe my baby is going to be 3 already!Where does the time go????<sigh>
Well, I'll be back later to chat with you all!!!

Rosario
10-16-2006, 03:09 PM
Hey guys!!!

I am feeling so out of it. I drank waaaay too much on Saturday night, was hung over all of sunday, and my stomach is still uneasy. I am never drinking again!!! I am doing ok with food....I didn't really have a lot of time to plan what I was going to eat today, but I just went grocery shopping and this week should be really good.

I actually got some excercise in this weekend!!! real excercise! I can't wait to keep it up and start losing some real weight. Thanks guys for keeping me motivated.

Brandy--woohoo!!!! 5 miles rock!!!! you're soo lucky....5 more days and you'll be in vacation bliss. good for you!!

wendy---oh, ryan is sooo little....I thought he was like 5 or 6. how's school going??

canadian mom--u are so brave to be giving yourself shots. i am a big wimp and would never be able to pull that off.

courtnie--welcome back!!! I am just getting back into excercising too. make sure sure you have read the new points system.

lydia--hope your're having fun!

take care ladies...ttys

ArtsyGirl
10-17-2006, 09:39 AM
Morning gals, its raining buckets here so I didn't get to walk. Not sure what I'll do. I've got my class this afternoon, and then teach for 3 1/2 hours this afternoon/evening. It all adds up to an exhausting day when its all over. Beginner lessons wear me out, and tonight 5 of the 6 are beginners. Oh well, at least its better than some office job.

Rosario-Hope you've recovered from your drinking weekend. Good job on keeping your eating under check.

Courtnie-welcome back!

CM-Wow, cant imagine giving myself shots. I shy away from my weekly allergy shots and I dont have to inject myself! Thanks for the running encouragement. I'm so excited that my body is allowing me to run so much. I truly didn't think I'd be able to and that inspires me to keep going.

Wendy-How does RJ look with his new cut? Older? That seems to be what happens.

Hope you all have a great day.

Rosario
10-17-2006, 10:00 AM
Morning gyals!!!

It is so ugly outside. Today is one of those days when you want to just stay in bed under the covers doing absolutely nothing. It sucks being an adult!!

Did pretty good on food yesterday. Went to have Japanese last night, but didn't eat everything. That's a first. I love Hibachi grill!!!! Today I definitely have to throw some exercise in. If I don't want to be on a diet, I have to be exercising. It's either one or the other: dieting w/no excercise or eating pretty much what I want w/exercise. I'll take the one with no restrictions!!!

Brandy-i think any job is better than an office job. I wish I was a kid again and a job in retail would pay the bills!

Have a great day everyone :wave:

sotypical
10-17-2006, 01:08 PM
thanks for the welcome :) I really did miss this game. Got in my exercise this morning, yay for two days in a row :)

Wide in Winnipeg
10-17-2006, 03:45 PM
Hi! Not really up to much today as RJ was up half the night with a tummy ache, I left him to go shopping last night with Grandpa and I think they got into the chocolate a little to much. It's 1:45 Pm here and RJ is STILL sleeping!!!Poor babe!
Good job on day 2 of exercise Courtnie!
Man, I'm not all with it myself today, I haven't had a thing to eat yet so I better get my butt in gear, I'll be back later to post more!

sotypical
10-17-2006, 05:13 PM
does sparkling water count as a water?

Rosario
10-17-2006, 05:39 PM
i'd count it

Wide in Winnipeg
10-17-2006, 06:00 PM
Is there a calorie in the water??? Some of those sparkling waters have useless calories that add up but if your counting the calories then you'll add them in to your total.
Anyway, be back later...again, lol!

sotypical
10-17-2006, 06:01 PM
no cal, I just didnt know if it counted as water in the game.. this is my first time having sparkling water, pretty tastey

Wide in Winnipeg
10-17-2006, 09:01 PM
Oh! Ya it counts! LOL! I'm having a blonde day....week...year! LOL!

Rosario
10-18-2006, 11:21 AM
hey gyallies!!!

I almost worked out this morning. I woke up at 6am, even got up to go to the LR and put on my workout gear, but changed my mind and went back to bed. I am such a sissy. I have to get my workouts in the morning because I am way too lazy to get them done when I get home. I'm still going to try working on that.

I changed my mind for my halloween costume. I was going to be Medusa, but no one was really dressing up and I didn't want to be too overdressed, so I have decided on being a devil. There is this red blouse that I have and it is a wee bit tight. So I have until Halloween to fit into that blouse more comfortably. Here I go!!!!

What are ya'lls plans for Halloween???

Take care ladies!!!!

Wide in Winnipeg
10-18-2006, 02:31 PM
Good Afternoon! Just having my lunch !
I'm just taking RJ out trick or treating on Halloween, that's going to be great! I have him dressed as a lion this year! I won't be dressing up though I just don't have that much ambition this year.
Back to school, chat later!

sotypical
10-18-2006, 02:48 PM
hmmm halloween... give kids candy, lol... with keiko dressed in her cute halloween shirt

JasonsLea
10-18-2006, 08:01 PM
Hi everyone! Bad news: a medical bill came up so I don't have the money to put my computer in the shop like I planned. :( Praying that I can try in two weeks on my next paycheck but we'll see. I miss you guys so much, you have no idea.

Wide in Winnipeg
10-18-2006, 08:29 PM
We miss you to Shari!

Wow look at my ticker, 2 more lbs and I'd have lost 50 lbs! Thats crazy!!

I'm not feeling up to par today so I think I'll sign off early, chat tomorrow with you all!

ArtsyGirl
10-19-2006, 09:51 AM
Morning gals, I'm having a rough week in preperation for my trip. I must be nervous/anxious cuz I'm eating like there's no tomorrow. I'm feeling gross because of it all too! Today is a new day and I'm gonna do better. Half a day of babysitting today and then just lots of packing. We leave on Saturday and will be gone 2 weeks. I am so ready to be out of here. I need a break very badly.

Rosario
10-19-2006, 12:17 PM
brandy--you are so lucky!!!! 2 weeks in Hawaii?? awww, I'd kill for that!!

wendy-that is great!!! hope you lose em fast!!!

shari-medical bills blow!!! hang in there, though, the computer will get fixed.

la3y--where are you?? how are things going??

I am doing really good today. I feel great and it's thursday!! almost the weekend. boy, this week is really taking forever. ]

Food department is getting better. Excercise....ummm...i have to work on it a little more. it's so funny because I set my alarm for 6 in the am to get up and workout, but I end up staying in bed. One of these days, it's going to hit me...I promise ladies.

take care and have a good one.

canadian mom
10-19-2006, 02:56 PM
I am back on track with food....pulled a muscle in my leg while exercising today so I may off that for a couple of days. Today I have been running around like a chicken with it's head cut off trying to get an ultrasound booked actually it's been 2 days...but I finally got it on Monday to check my linning so the egg donor can go on her meds.I am hoping that we may even be able to transfer late november.

Brandi--Do u think I would fit in your suitcase. That is where I want to move if we could ever afford it(tired off the cold)

Shari--I am sorry to hear this .I know you think you are finally ahead and something blows it.

Ro--c'mon you can do it getting up is the hard part. Kick yourself in the butt.

Wide in Winnipeg
10-19-2006, 03:55 PM
Hey!

Brandi~ oh, I'm jealous! Have a great trip in case we don't hear from you before then!!
Rosario~ I know it's tuff sometimes, we are here for you!
Cm~ Yeah ultrasound!
Shari~ HI!! Miss you!
La3y~ We miss you! Hope all is well:hug:
Courtnie~ What's up?

sotypical
10-19-2006, 04:13 PM
Wendy - congrats!!! (well an early congrats! hehe)
Rosario - I always seem to do good in one or the other, but not both at the same time, haha.
Brandy - have an awesome trip!

Today is going okay. Just at work, I did a bunch of work on my dogs website, gargh, I really need to do my actual work! I went shopping last night, walked around the mall for 3 hours and bought nothing other then some dinner. I wanted to get new clothes but just couldnt find anything that I had to have - saw some nice stuff tho - but at this point, if I dont have to have it why bother, haha. Tonight I have my second driving lesson :)

LaBonita
10-19-2006, 04:35 PM
Hey all, I just have a quick question. When do you start new games? Do you have one every month? Because I already noticed you're in week 3 or 4. I was just wondering so i knew when I could join and it'd be the start of a new game. ;)

Rosario
10-19-2006, 04:38 PM
labonita-we usually start over every 4 weeks. butjoin us on monday when we start week 4...just call it practice!!!

Wide in Winnipeg
10-19-2006, 05:06 PM
LaBonita~ Absolutly! Just jump right in!!! Welcome!!Otherwise if you want to wait a little Game 10 will be starting on October 30th!!
Courtnie~ Good luck with your driving lesson!

Rosario
10-20-2006, 12:34 PM
hey guys

im feeling really blah today. with food and exercise. maybe, i'll workout when I get home. I am working on my x-mas list right now. haha....me and my bf are gonna go crazy with gifts this year (last year was a really bad year for us:().

Brandy--have lots of fun in Hawaii!!!! enjoy yourself to the fullest. have a very safe trip and we'll see ya when you get back in!!

chat with ya later gals!!!

sotypical
10-20-2006, 01:22 PM
Rosario - what is on your list so far? hehe... on mine I have a new lense for my camera, but we shall see if I dont buy it first! last year my boyfriend and I went nuts (more so him on me then me on him) - it was kinda silly when it was all said and done, we both spend insane amounts of money - but it was fun :) But the pratical me says we could of used that money better elsewhere, haha I love shopping and giving gifts :) I cant wait for xmas!

So my driving lesson went well... for my second one. The guys said I am like a "bird in water" - I think he means I am a natural at driving - I hope so cuz I already have my road test booked. Least I finally got my lazy *** and leanred....

My scale is being mean, still up one pound for over a week now and I really dont think I could of gained.... anyway still more time before my offical weigh in :)

A good thing happened yesterday, a person noticed I lost weight! and this is the first person thata noticed (and said something anyway) that didnt know I was trying! yippeee!

Wide in Winnipeg
10-20-2006, 02:50 PM
Rosario~ what are you going to buy me?? LOL!
Courtnie~Great NSV!!!
So I tool a peek at the scale today, and I did it! I'm offically down 50lbs!Yippee!! Only 6 more to reach goal then I have to learn how to maintain! Thats another struggle in itself!
Check in later gals!

Wide in Winnipeg
10-20-2006, 05:06 PM
I'm bored, anyone have MSN and want to chat? PM me if you do!

sotypical
10-20-2006, 06:02 PM
Wendy! CONGRATS CONGRATS CONGRATS!!!! *dances for you*

I am really wanting a lemon bar right about now................. gah

Rosario
10-20-2006, 06:56 PM
wendy--i don't even think I can afford to get something for my bf....he's asking for the PS3. the cheapest one is 500 bucks!!!!! congrats on losing 50 pounds!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheer:

courtnie--i say go for the lemon bar.....i ain't much help when it comes to talking people out of things :^:!! now i want to stop at starbucks and get one--I love lemon anything!!! just be good for the rest of the day!!

have a great weekend everybody!!!!

sotypical
10-20-2006, 07:08 PM
I was gonna go get one, cuz I have room in my calories... I opted for a diet coke instead... I still want one... but meh, I got veggies, lol.... still 2 hours tho

Wide in Winnipeg
10-20-2006, 07:28 PM
STEP AWAY FROM THE LEMON STUFF!!!! NOW!!! LOL!! NO REALLY>>> I MEAN IT!!!!
Have a big glass of water and a stick of sugar free gum instead!

sotypical
10-20-2006, 07:31 PM
ive been really good and deserve a treat... we are going to a movie tonight tho so I might wanna leave some wiggle room

although if I leave no wiggle room then I wont be tempted at the show...

Wide in Winnipeg
10-21-2006, 01:17 AM
LOL!!!! Decisions, decisions!!! G'night, hope you enjoyed the movie Courtnie!

sotypical
10-21-2006, 07:31 PM
so I didnt eat the lemon bar, and we never went to the show... we decided to stay home and watch a movie with the dog instead haha

but thats good, the scale was down this morning and if I dont eat too much carbs today I bet it will be even lower tomorrow morning!

Wide in Winnipeg
10-22-2006, 01:06 AM
yahoo on loosing Courtnie!

I went out for a MOMs night and had a great time! BUT I had a beer, just 1 but that takes me off plan. Tomorrow I will start phase 1 again!!
G'night!

JasonsLea
10-22-2006, 12:47 PM
WOOOOOOTTTT Wendy! Congrats hun!

Congrats Courtnie!

OMG these last few days have been great! I have an interview on Tuesday for a second job for the holidays at a shop called Things Remembered in the Galleria. I didn't have any money to get any dress clothes and I had no shoes so I had to swallow my pride and get some patience and called my father. Me and my dad don't have the best relationship. To put it short, he's been a deadbeat dad my whole life. I really don't even consider him a factor in my life. I've even asked my mama to be the one to give me away at my wedding because I seriously doubt my father will be there. Anyway, he's never given me anything so I was blown away when he said he would take me shopping. I figured he was going to take me to Walmart or the thrift store but he took me to GOODY'S!!! I've never shopped in Goody's before. He brought me five cute shirts and one pair of pants (Goody's has a AWFUL selection of plus size dress pants....most of them were like Grandma clothes). Then he started talking about getting shoes to go with it and Goody's didn't have my size so we went next door to the Shoe Department. I was looking for some cute flats but couldn't find any in my size then I was walking down a aisle with boots and I saw these boots that I have been DYING to have since I first saw them. Yall know those cute kickass knee length boots? Well I always wanted some but never could find any in my size (I have a wide foot). So I just looked at them just to admire and the salesperson that was helping me went to the back and brought a pair out in my size! I tried them on and they FIT! I walked in them, ran a little bit, even jumped up and down and they are SOOO comfortable! AND SO HOT! And they were on sale! So my dad brought them for me along with a pair of these slippers that alot of people have that I wanted too. So I'm happy. :) I also splurged for the first time in over a year and got a pedicure/manicure, my eyebrows arched, and my hair cut! I went out with my friends on Friday night after all of this wearing a pair of my contact lenses that I had gotten a while back, and when I got in the car, all three of them SCREAMED and was like OMG! My friend Sunshine even grabbed me and kissed me! LOL They spent the rest of the night telling me how hot I looked. So I'm on freakin cloud nine!

Wide in Winnipeg
10-22-2006, 04:07 PM
AWW !!! Thats awesome Shari!! I bet you are a hottie!:D I'm jealous of all the new clothes!
I was saving a pair of jeans for a special occasion, I fit them before but they were a little tight. I put them on last night and they were huge on me!! They would have looked ******ed with a belt even!! LOL! That made me really happy!

I'm doing great today! I feel a burst of energy coming on but I'm not going to waste it on exercise, I'm going to do some house cleaning instead!! I'll get a couple points in from that today I'm sure! LOL! And I'll get on the bike and do the ab routine too!
I'll catch ya all later!

LadyFirelyght
10-22-2006, 07:44 PM
Boyfriend's gone now. I'm out for the rest of this game (though I'll keep posting in here, just not on the points), but I'll be ready for game 10!

Wide in Winnipeg
10-22-2006, 08:01 PM
AWW Lydia, you sound so sad, wish I was there to give you one of these!:hug: Did you have a totally wonderful time with the BF?We missed you here! Fill us in on some details!

LadyFirelyght
10-23-2006, 09:46 AM
I had an absolutely wonderful time with Brit. Wonderful doesn't even begin to describe how fabulous it was. We didn't do much, but we did spend nearly every minute of every day (9 days!) with each other. The only exceptions were on the two days last week I went to work; a total of 15 hours. We watched movies, went to the mall, went to Sea World, but mostly just hung out at home. We talked (or not) and laughed a lot and I realize now more than ever that this is the guy I want to spend my life with. All this made him leaving so much harder. Today I feel depressed and weak, not only from that but the fact that Aunt Flo decided to show up today of all days. So I get to work with abnormal hormones and heartache of missing my love :( I'm probably gonna be on the verge of tears all day. I dunno how well I'm gonna work... we'll see.

canadian mom
10-23-2006, 11:19 AM
Shari --I am glad to hear to hear you had a good time.I 've got one of those deadbeat dads also. So does my first 2 kids.

Lydia-- I hope ypu feeling better soon. I am glad to hear you 2 had a great time.

Well my yltrasound went well. My endo lining is at the right stage now I just have to wait to hear from the doctor's office for a transfer date and when to change my meds.

Rosario
10-23-2006, 12:33 PM
Canadian mom-yay for a great ultrasound!!

Lydia- I really feel for you, girl. The hardest part of the LDR is letting them go. But don't worry.....if you do plan on continuing this relationship then one day you are bound to be together. And all this crap you are going through right now, will have been so worth it in the end. Hang in there.

Shari-don't you just love purtyin' yourself up?? glad you got the chance to do it. score on those new clothes!!!

Wendy-:nono: on the beer.....haha just kidding...you've been doing so great, you deserved the break. Why r u doing phase 1 again???

courtnie-woohoo on the scale being down!!

didn't really do much this weekend except eat and eat....and eat some more. i definitely got a beating on the scale....but on the plus side, I also got a wake up call. On Saturday night, I was going through this bag of clothes that doesn't fit me anymore and I just started crying (actually the crying part was brought on by my Bf impersonating me...he put a pillow under his shirt....it sounds mean but it was actually pretty funny.....). I can't believe how much I have let myself go. I am so mad at myself. And now I am at the highest weight I have ever been on. ewwwww.......i am definitely cracking down and doing this right!!!

have a good one all

canadian mom
10-23-2006, 06:00 PM
:carrot: Just found out that the egg retrival from the donor will happen Nov.2 so it looks like I may be implanted Nov.3. Just waiting for conformation. It went from mid Dec. to early Nov:carrot:

Rosario--:?: what can we for you to help motivate you. I hate no being able to help.

LadyFirelyght
10-23-2006, 08:13 PM
Rosario: We definitely plan on continuing the relationship. I'm going out to visit him in December (it's my birthday present to him), then the next time we'll see each other is in March/April when he MOVES out here. He's moving 2000 miles just to be with me. And honestly, I think probably soon after, he's going to ask me to marry him. We've already talked about it, and we want it to happen eventually... but until he asks me with a ring it's not official. I told him he has a year to propose before I think of a suitable punishment for his procrastination :P So, being this close to each other mentally and emotionally yet being far away physically KILLS us. He never cries, but he's cried every time he has to leave me. He never does it when I'm around 'cause he doesn't want me to start sobbing or anything, but once I'm out of sight, he tells me that he breaks down.

Oy, I could go on for hours. I just love him so much.

http://lifebylydia.info/randomimages/me/PICT0024.jpg (horrible angle, but this picture wasn't posed. This was the way we were looking at the time)

JasonsLea
10-24-2006, 12:00 AM
Wendy ~ Thanks and WOOOOT on the jeans!

CM ~ YAY!

Ro ~ :( Sorry about the tears but I'm glad you got the call. Oh, I wanted to ask you if you were going to be visiting LA anytime soon. I plan on going out there the week after Christmas.

AWWWW Lydia!

sotypical
10-24-2006, 01:18 PM
Lydia - it sounds like you have met an amazing guy! You are very lucky and I am very jealous, hehe. Congrats!

Rosario
10-24-2006, 03:21 PM
Lydia--there you go...5-6 more months and he'll be there with you. i know it is way easier said than done...but trust me, this time is gonna fly by. before you know it, you'll be visiting him and before you know it again, he'll be living with you. keeping that on my mind is what got me through being in a LDR with the love of my life. and now we are going on 2 years living together (wow, time really does fly by). remember...good things come to those who wait!!! btw....very cute pic!!

shari--i wanted to go visit LA for the holidays but ticket prices are so expensive and I don't want my dad buying my tickets anymore. what do you do when you go out there???? I wish I was out there right now.....my dad says it is HOT (it's under 50 here, in Atlanta)!! 70 degrees and up and it usually stays like that through winter........you gotta love 70 degree Christmases!!!

canadian mom-thanks girlie....you guys motivate me enough just playing this game. so when do you expect to be expecting :preg: ??

wendy-where are ya?? hope ur not misbehaving :devil:

Well I have been a bit better. I actually worked out yesterday. Now I have to just keep it up and be consistent with it all. I find that If I don't think about it too much, I don't give myself time to talk myself out of it. Confusing, I know. I just have to try a little harder on the snacking and saying NO to foods I shouldn't be eating.

And that's pretty much all that is going on with me right now.....oh, god I am so boring right now.....all I have to talk about is diet and exercise.....lol

take care everyone.

Wide in Winnipeg
10-24-2006, 04:45 PM
Hello!! I'm here! I'm running around like a chicken with my head cut off! LOL! Ryans 3rd birthday tomorrow so I'm just making the last arrangements for that I have to order balloons!EEK, well maybe I can do that when I'm at the bank tomorrow since it's at the same mall.....
I'm skipping school tomorrow to be with Ryan. And I have to go pick up the last few essentials, like buns for the burgers...yum burgers...and the cake...oh, cake!...So as you can tell, tomorrow is going to be a cheat day for me! LOL! I'll try and behave though! LOL!
I'll have to check in later on and catch up!
Ciao bellas!

canadian mom
10-25-2006, 10:24 AM
Ro -- :club: keep up the talk of food and exercise we like to hear that you are making progress.Wheh I first started trying to lose weight that is about all I talked about so I could keep myself motivated. The more people who knew the harder I worked to get it done.

:cloud9: We are hoping for somewhere between nov 3and 5. The egg retrival is supposed to be Nov.2 :dz: .The doc wants to do a fresh transfer and you only have 72 hours to implant or freeze the eggs after retrival. So unless they change the retrival date it will the the first week of Nov. (Which will make me due around Aurora's (my youngest) 3rd b-day) Then it is 2 weeks after that that they will do a blood test to see if I am :preg: I will probably do a home:bb: test just because I am not a patient person.:tantrum:

Wide in Winnipeg
10-25-2006, 01:42 PM
It's Ryans Birthday!!!I'm going MIA for the day! Have a good one!

Rosario
10-25-2006, 02:50 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO RYAN!!!!
:balloons: :gift: :woo: :balloons:

JasonsLea
10-25-2006, 07:15 PM
Awww the big 3! Happy Birthday Ryan!

Ro, I haven't been to California since I left in January. I really want to see my friend Varencka. I meet her when I moved out there and she took me to my first house party for New Years. It was SO incrediable and I want to repeat it this year. I miss her alot. :( Me going out there depends on my money situation and whether I can get that week off work. Here's me praying!

Wide in Winnipeg
10-26-2006, 12:52 AM
Thanks gals for the birthday wishes! I did well with eating tonight, but I did have a teeny tiny piece of cake, feeling good about it though!
See ya tomorrow!

Rosario
10-26-2006, 05:24 PM
wnendy--wow, that is really good. hope ryan enjoyed his b-day.

shari-good luck on saving that money!!!

well, i am just here trying to figure things out (diet things surprise, surprise). so I'll be back tomorrow to let you all know what I come up with.

hang in there everyone!!!

canadian mom
10-26-2006, 06:34 PM
Well we got bad news last night my husband did not pass all the test so now I cannot do the surrogacy. Now we have to deal with his health issues. Just thought I would update you guys.

sotypical
10-27-2006, 02:37 PM
tomorrow is weigh in, please scale, please be down!

Wide in Winnipeg
10-27-2006, 03:31 PM
AWW CM! That is so terrible for you! I feel so bad!:(
Courtnie~ it will go down! I think it will!Yippee!
Ro~ Whats up?
Well another day of complete bordom. Although I do get to chase a FREAKIN mouse around and set 50 traps! I hate mice!And the little bugger must die!Joys of living out on a farm...

LadyFirelyght
10-27-2006, 11:50 PM
I miss my boyfriend :( I can't wait until December when I'll see him again.

JasonsLea
10-29-2006, 12:40 AM
I'm so sorry CM. :(

Ro, I'm with you. I have to figure some stuff out myself.

Wendy, GAH I hate mice! *shudders*

Courtnie, here's praying!

Lydia, it sucks that he lives so far away. :(

sotypical
10-30-2006, 02:09 PM
it was down 1.2! woot woot! not as much as I wanted, cuz I am 2.6 pounds away from my halloween goal, but all well.

Isnt it time for a new game?

canadian mom
10-30-2006, 02:29 PM
Where is game 10 Wendy? or is there going to be 1? I am gonna need this to keep me on track. I eat when stressed and I am WAY passed stressed!

Rosario
10-30-2006, 05:57 PM
uh oh, wendy's slackin'!!! lol I say we just extend this one into a 5-week game and then next week we start a new one. whaddaya say gals????

Rosario
10-30-2006, 06:02 PM
I neeeeed this game to at least try to stay with it!!! Don't give up on me girlies!!!

canadian mom
10-30-2006, 07:46 PM
I am not giving up on you Ro. I know how hard it is it me a while to get to exercising even now I have times that I drag myself to the equipment and the 40 mins seems like hours but then there are days when it flies by.

HEY WENDY WHERE R U !!!!!!!!!

Wide in Winnipeg
10-30-2006, 11:21 PM
I'm here!!!