South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 09-29-2006, 08:20 PM   #1  
yawaii29

S/C/G: 143/143/130

Height: 5 feet 6 inches

Default Had surgery ...starting over again

Hey everyone I had surgery on Monday and have not been following phase 2 since the week before ( my sister got married and I did alot of the food) so here I am again...I'm ready to go I haven't gotten on the scale yet, but I know I have gained..my clothes don't fit right. Going to start phase tommorrow as I am very anxious to start.
Old 09-30-2006, 07:09 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

BACK, yawaii! I remember you, and it's great that you're joining us again!
Old 10-03-2006, 12:21 PM   #3  
I can do this!

Height: 5'11"

Yawaii, glad you are getting back and sorry to hear of your surgery! Hope you are feeling better! If you had an IV during surgery, you may have gained water weight from that...it's amazing how much those IVs can put on! Don't stress it, and take it easy...talk with your doctor to make sure you don't have any dietary restrictions after the surgery, okay?
Old 10-04-2006, 03:22 PM   #4  
yawaii29

S/C/G: 143/143/130

Height: 5 feet 6 inches

Quote:
Originally Posted by beachgal View Post
Yawaii, glad you are getting back and sorry to hear of your surgery! Hope you are feeling better! If you had an IV during surgery, you may have gained water weight from that...it's amazing how much those IVs can put on! Don't stress it, and take it easy...talk with your doctor to make sure you don't have any dietary restrictions after the surgery, okay?
Thanks..I checked and don't have any..just need to drink more water than I already do.
Old 10-06-2006, 06:12 PM   #5  
I can do this!

Height: 5'11"

Glad to hear it...we all should be drinking more water, I bet. Just stay near a bathroom! If you read Jenn's post (I'm Married), you'll see that all that IV liquid that's stored up sometimes decide to leave your body at once! Hope you're on the mend!
Closed Thread