Weight and Resistance Training Boost weight loss, and look great!

Old 09-28-2006, 03:45 PM   #1  
Nancy

S/C/G: 353/T/168

Height: 5'3"

Default Uterine prolapse and lifting

I just got back from the gynecologist and found out that I have uterine prolapse. After getting back into the office of course the first thing I did was to do a search on it, and one of the things that all the sites seem to say is to avoid heavy lifting. I have already put in a call back to my doctor to ask about it, but does anyone have any experience with this?

I have been lifting fairly regularly and getting stronger. I am not at the point of lifting really heavy weight, but I have been trying to increase my strength. I had also just started doing full squats with about a nine-pound bar, and I am particularly worried about doing the squats. I have a routine that I have put together using parts from what I do with my trainer, part from the Body For Life for Women book, and part from other sources like stumptuous.com. I really enjoy lifting and have been looking forward to being able to lift heavy and don't like the idea that I might need to give it up.
NotTheCheat is offline   Reply With Quote