General Diet Plans and Questions General diet questions, support for various diet plans other than those listed below.

Closed Thread

Old 09-16-2001, 06:56 PM   #1  

Default Newby On Ww

Hi!
I'm just learning my way around this site, but just love it! Most of you are doing great on your eating plans. I joined Weight Watchers the begiing of this year. So far, I've lost 25 lbs and have just 3 more to reach the high end of my goal. Those last 3 lbs are really being stubborn. I've been traveling alot and have been bad. We also go camping alot and it's so hard! The points system on WW is so easy to follow, but, in my case, I really need to journal. I'll keep plugging away - I will NOT give up.
God Bless America!
Old 09-17-2001, 04:53 PM   #2  

Welcome, we're go glad you found us. Journaling is a major part to losing weight and keeping it off, no matter what plan you are on. Congratulations on you 25 pound loss...You'll be at goal before you know it. It is difficult at first but you will develop menus for camping that are healthy, portable and within your points. Journaling can help with that...so can some of the people here.

Keep posting!
Old 09-29-2001, 09:44 PM   #3  

Talking ww in ca

I'm out here in southern ca doing weight watcher's.Wants to hear from other ca dieter's
[email protected]
Closed Thread