Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 09-22-2006, 11:58 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 238/199/150

Height: 5'5"

Default I'm just going to rant.....

and probably not make much sense. And this will probably get long. I'm 28 years old and over the course of this last year I've found out that I have endometrial hyperplasia. My doctor hasn't been very proactive about it, other than doing a biopsy to make sure it wasn't cancerous. I've had to do my own research and found out that I really should have had a D&C ordered last Dec after I had the biopsy done. I've been trying to get pregnant since Jan, not knowing all that I know now. I just finished a 3 month regimen of BCpills to try to regulate my hormones and now I've started the funny spotting that I had before. And I'm just so frustrated!!! AND on top of it I've been gaining and losing this same lb. over and over again! I know I've lost inches, I haven't measured again, but I can feel it.......I want to lose lbs too *amn it!
And I want to be healthy again and I want a healthy baby!
ON a good note, I haven't binged at all or done any emotional eating...........been so very tempted, like the 17lbs I've lost has been for nothing. And I've managed to keep up with exercise. I just need to get over this sense of hopelessness
drake3272004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2006, 07:31 AM   #2  
banned

S/C/G: 190/114/125

Height: 5'3"

I am so sorry to hear about all the agravation and pain you are going through. I know it must be tough.
First off, get a new doctor. Find one where you can actually be a participant in your own care plan.
Second, You are only 28!! I wanted a baby sooo bad at that age myself, it took a year to conceive and I didn't have any of the health issues that you are going through. But eventually it did happen and she is now almost 14!! I was also able to have a baby at 34 and age 36. Make sure your new doctor is aware of your desire to have a baby.
Thirdly-You have lost 17 lbs so far!!! This is great!!! You are making positive changes in your life and you should be so proud of yourself!!
TamiL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2006, 08:35 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 201/198.6/140

Height: 5'4"

I'm so sorry to hear about your recent diagnosis. The good news is, you know what's wrong and things can be done! I agree with the pp, you need to make sure you have a doctor that is proactive in your care....don't stop looking for one until you feel they have the same goal that you do. I'm TTC as well and having a hard time at it...I have ovulation issues. Congrats on the 17 lbs and avoiding emotional eating!!! Don't feel hopeless...good things are in store for you I'm sure!!
sept15lija is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2006, 10:31 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 238/199/150

Height: 5'5"

Thank you! I was pretty emotional last night..........I started my actual TOM now today, after a full week of funny spotting. Now I know why I was bawling my eyes out!
I do need to find a new doctor, if my body doesn't regulate itself this time, then that is my next plan of action. It just makes me mad, I've had the same doc for years and she does this! I hate starting over with someone else, but she gives me no choice.
Thank you so much for listening/reading my rant, I really needed to just get it out and to cry.
drake3272004 is offline   Reply With Quote