Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 09-21-2006, 05:08 PM   #1  
Calorie Counter

Height: 5'4"

Default No energy, Losing incentive...please helP!

I have been doing really well on my new lifestyle. My husband is into it too, which helps, but the last couple of days I have absolutely no energy. I started this week as a detox week to help me get back on track but that lasted for monday and tuesday. yesterday I had a huge busy day and ate more than I should have. I started off today great but I am so exhausted I don't even think I can get on my stationary bike. I am afraid that I am going to sabatoge myself. I eat plenty of protein, and I am eating 5-6 times perday. Maybe I am just coming down with something. SIGH....
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2006, 05:11 PM   #2  
Coldblooded Thread Killa

Height: 5'3"

You may well be coming down with something. T'is the season and all. Are you taking a good multivitamin? That makes all the difference in the world for me.

And if you truly aren't feeling well, there's nothing wrong with taking the day off as long as it doesn't get to be a habit. (Okay, enough of sounding like your mother, sorry! LOL)
callystia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2006, 05:26 PM   #3  
Mindful Eater

S/C/G: 253/183/150

When I feel exhausted and can't immediately put my finger on the reason why, it is usually some combination of: seasonal allergies, getting/on my period, having an overly stimulating day, low blood sugar, not getting enough sleep/didn't sleep well (OK, this one's obvious). Often just one thing may not be enough to exhaust me (although sometimes it just takes one!) but it's the combination of several that knocks me out.

Hope you feel more like yourself soon!
BreakingFree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2006, 05:45 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 178/145/143

Height: 5ft 6

I know for me there are some days when I am SO tired and just feel like I can't do ANY exercise - Just try to get on for 5 mins and see if your energy doesn't increase - some days it's just SO HARD so I'll set 15 min goals for myself - (make it to 15 mins, then make it to 30 mins etc.)

But if you really do think you're coming down with something then disregard my advice - I just know that often times when i'm leaving the gym I have so much more energy than when I got there
SarahinBalance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2006, 06:47 PM   #5  
Calorie Counter

My son (almost a year) has never slept well so I tend to get about 4 hours of broken sleep through the night. My husband helps out alot too, but Tommy just doesn't do well at night. It has been like this since he was born so my body is used to this amount of sleep. I did get on my bike for 35 minutes I have my dinner made for work tonight, so I hope I will not be tempted tonight.

I have not been taking my multivitamin (since my vacation) but I know I need to. In fact when I am done here I will go and take it. I am hoping that will help. I hate getting a bug and my kids have been so healthy.
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2006, 08:44 PM   #6  
Finding the hidden me

S/C/G: 212/203/150

Height: 5'7"

The best thing to do when you are comming down with something is, bulk up on fruits and viatamins, take some time to relax and rest... and just pamper yourself a little bit... It works like a charm for me when I'm down..
Take care, feel better, be well!
TillyGirl04 is offline   Reply With Quote