Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc For support and questions about diet meal delivery programs, or weight loss clinics that offer prepackaged meals and products.

Old 09-17-2006, 07:35 PM   #1  
We can do it!!

Height: 5'2"

Question I need advice on changing my eating habits. . .Please ASAP-anyone?? :)

Okay, I am currently doing NS (second day), and was wondering if anyone has advice on how i can keep from giving in and eating stuff that i like better than NS food. That is my diet downfall, and I really need help getting rid of it.
Thanks in advance for your help,
Tracy

Last edited by tracynfar; 09-17-2006 at 08:45 PM.
tracynfar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2006, 09:19 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 228/215/160

Height: 5 ft 5

Hi Tracy,

When i first started it was a struggle.
I wouldn't bring anything into the house that would tempt me-sorry rest of the family. I didnt eat out for many weeks. If we went to the mall, i wouldn't go anywhere near the food court, i did everything i could to avoid temptations. If i was somewhere and people were eating i tried to keep a diet soda in my hands at all times. Bring grapes with you, or a cheese stick, or cut up raw veggies, or something that is ok to eat with you, so you don't cheat, take a little cooler with you or something.

You can do this,
Jenny
campbellredhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2006, 09:24 PM   #3  
Work toward Paradise

S/C/G: 272/243.8/230

Height: 5'4

Smile tip for changing eating habits

I learned these two tips from a licensed nutrionist

Plan your meals (at least a day in advance) - you don't leave your secular work, family responsiblities, and recreation "up to chance" - why do that with your food?

2. drink plenty of water all day long to stay hydrated and keep up your energy
ladyv is offline   Reply With Quote