South Beach Diet - Pets!

View Full Version : Pets!

Kelly_S
09-16-2006, 10:54 AM
Ruth, I hope you don't mind me a Weight/Watcher who combines it with SBD (and DH is SBD) posting along.

I have 4 pets:

3 cats (all grey and white) - SlapShot and SweetPea are brother and sister; GreyKitty

1 bassett hound dog - Dingus (actually Sir Richard Dingus

weezle
09-16-2006, 01:26 PM
OH ok fine. Twist my arm.

They live with my parents, but Oscar and Sophie are the family's two dachshunds. They're sweet, they give TONS of kisses, smart (they know how to read a digital clock to find out when it's supper time,) and precious.

Oscar's the big boy and Sophie's the little girl. Oh, and Oscar looks like he's smiling and Sophie looks worried. That's just how they look all the time. :D

Ruthxxx
09-16-2006, 01:29 PM
Sophie really DOES look worried! Too funny!

LovesBassets
09-16-2006, 01:38 PM
YAY! Great thread, Ruth. I LOVE sharing my furbabies with the world! :D

From left to right (and top to bottom):

Kippy, Persie, Horatio, Winston, Zeke, Hector, and Paris! :D
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v209/lebruinkat/DroolSigFNL.jpg

Hmm...think I may add this photo to my sig!

Kim_Star060404
09-16-2006, 01:40 PM
Hey everyone! My hubby and I have two "babies". A yellow lab mix, who is the big brother. His name is Manitoba, but we call him Toby. He's about 4 years old. His little brother is a miniature dachsund who is about 1 and 2 months. His registered name is "Ranger Captain Augustus McCrae" (my hubby loves "Lonesome Dove", but we call him Ranger. He's just a little bit mischevious.

Ranger's actually being neutered this coming Wednesday, and I'm honestly scared to death. Toby's went fine, but he was younger and a bigger dog.

Ruthxxx
09-16-2006, 01:54 PM
Kim, all the best to Ranger for his "coming off" party. He will be just fine. It's less serious for males than it is for females.

:rofl: over LovesBAsssets bassett, Persie! Horatio looks like H.Caine on CSI - same colouring. He needs the shades to be perfect!

gma22
09-16-2006, 02:13 PM
What a great idea Ruth. I know people have to get sick of me talking about my guys all the time.

Ok, I have a tabby named Butterscotch and his brother is my Yorkie named Fortune. Butterscotch because he looks the color of Garfield (I know it is a sissy name for a boy, but at the time I thought it fit :) ) Jack named Fortune because he said that is what he would end up costing him! :lol: I love them to death, but they can drive me mad at times because they want to sit in my lap constantly so I never have a moment to myself. If I dare sit at the computer, Fortune sits and whines or barks at me until I get up!

I am including a pic of Fortune again that I already posted on the chat thread and B's pic is a bit old because all his pictures were on Jack's laptop and his exterior hard drive crashed with all of them in it.

Kim: Fortune was neutered when he was 6 months old and he was fine. He had no trouble at all and he was really small only about 2 lbs at the time.

Faye

LovesBassets
09-16-2006, 02:23 PM
Horatio looks like H.Caine on CSI - same colouring. He needs the shades to be perfect!

LOL, Ruth!! That's EXACTLY where he got his name!!! :D

susanb1960
09-16-2006, 02:45 PM
I have to share too! My partner and I have 3 dogs. All pound puppies that we have found in the paper or through friends. Teagan is the oldest, he is part rat terrier & sheltie...really a pretty boy and spoiled rotten. Can't really say he's my dog...he's Melissa's baby. The "middle child" is Stevie another terrier mix who is a chewer...she lives here by the grace of God...somedays I don't know what she'll chew up next. She's sweet though...I think that's what saves her. The baby is "Sadie" and she was said to be a yorkie, peeki poo mix but I can't see it. She's a tiny thing but has a loud little bark and is hyper!!

Mix all three with the 3 grandkids, 7, 4 and 1 and we have lots of fun in our small house!!!

I don't know how to add pics?

Thanks for starting this thread...if you do a grandkids one...I'll have to post pics!!! :)

gma22
09-16-2006, 03:06 PM
I forgot to tell everyone how beautiful their animals are! They are all so adorable.

I just hope no one has any kind of rodents as pets. {{{{SHUDDER}}} I have enough trouble with my 6 year old grandson always teasing me about them. Every mother's day, birthday and Christmas I get a mouse or rat something for a gift. One time it was stuff for the cat that looked REAL, then he gave me this tiny tiny clay mouse, I get mouse cards from him and he is always wanting me to take him to the pet store to look at them UGH!!! There are two movies coming out that are mouse/rat based and he is already egging me on to take him. I can't even take squirrels and we have this bold one that lives in the tree on our deck. You should see me sneak out to get the mail hoping I don't meet up with him! :lol: I hate mice, rats, hamsters, gerbils, ghinnea pigs, you name it. I couldn't even go see Stuart Little because the thing looked too real.
It seems like every movie you watch these days has a rodent in it. Jack will be watching a movie and when that part comes on he says, "Hide your eyes, here it comes!" Pathetic I know! I can face a rattler, or a huge spider but a pet gerbil would do me in!

Faye

LovesBassets
09-16-2006, 08:33 PM
Faye, I have to admit to owning two rats :o . LOL, but I hope we can still be friends!! They're actually quite sweet and gentle. Believe me, I DID NOT go out on a mission to be a rat owner, it just sorta happened. They were going to be euthanized (at 3 months old) because the lab they lived at was "done with them." So they came home with me instead. :D

Here they are:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v209/lebruinkat/HectorParis.jpg

gma22
09-16-2006, 08:50 PM
Kate: UGHHHHHHH! I was going through the posts and I read my name on your post and the next few words which included rats and squished my eyes almost completely closed so I could get to the bottom of the page and scrolled real fast because I noticed a pic right under the post. :lol:

hommer
09-16-2006, 10:04 PM
These are my babies
7 1/2 year old english springer spaniel named homer and my 5 year old yorkie named frisco. They are spoiled to death!!!
http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g82/hommer64/hommerandfrisco.jpg

RMT
09-17-2006, 11:26 AM
Good Morning Ladies.

I have a dog Murray who is 5, a cat Midnight who we think is 1 1/2 (my husband rescued her from the state prison he works at) and my daughter has a hampster Speedy who is 1 1/2.

[ATTACH]23589[/ATTACH

I will have to get a picture of the hampster - he is really cute.

LovesBassets
09-17-2006, 11:51 AM
Faye, LOL and I didn't mean to freak you out! :dizzy: !

Homer is GORGEOUS! My nephew is a Springer! :love:

Ruthxxx
09-17-2006, 02:15 PM
Fayew, I sympathize although I'm OK with rodents. Just don't show me a bird picture or I skim right past it! I feel about birds the way some folks feel about snakes and rodents. "Orinthophobia" says my neighbour Moel when I refuse to help him with his darn chickens!

JessieW
09-18-2006, 09:33 AM
LOL Ruth. I have a friend who is horrified of birds. I am only like that about snakes and spiders. I *wuv* hamsters. And we had lizards a while back, and loved them too! Just little bitty things.

My baby is Chester, age 2, who we rescued for the second time! He was in the pound with mange as a baby and was going to be put asleep, and so an adoption place took him in--and then we adopted him from them. When we first got him he still had spots of no hair from the mange--no hair on his feet, nose, or tummy. He's grown into a robust boy who is sometimes the bane of my existence but mostly the love of my life (well, besides DH).
You can see Chester over there. <<< OH, he's a cocker spaniel! Mostly, at least!

Mahlie
09-18-2006, 02:57 PM
Even though I'm new I had to ring in about my zoo! I have 3 dogs and 2 cats. The cats are both rescues and both black...I have never wanted a black cat...I'm still not sure how that happened LOL
My girl dogs are an 11 yr Irish setter, 9 yr. long hair dachund mix and the kid on the block is a 7 yr. golden retriever rescue. I love the "girls", however never plan to have three at one time again.
BTW, have any of you lab lovers read "Marley & Me" by Josh Grogan? I just finished it and the "girls" got treats all the way through for being so good compared to Marley. A quick read for every dog lover.
I'll include their pictures as soon as I figure out how. Blessings, Merrie

Kim_Star060404
09-18-2006, 05:08 PM
Well, I dug up a photo of the boys. This is on the back stoop of our old house. They loved that yard! The big one is Toby and the weenie is Ranger!

http://img46.imageshack.us/img46/7302/babiesvk3.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

There are more pics to come as they're going to be in the picture in our Christmas cards this year!!

~Kim

LitChick
09-18-2006, 07:29 PM
Everyone's pets are so cute - yes, even the rats! I think mice and rats are cute but for some reason I never understood the appeal of guinea pigs or hamsters. I'd love to have a snake but hubby has a real aversion to them so as long as we're together, no snakes! Dogs are out too, since he is also quite allergic to them and medicines don't help too much.

So, we have two cats, Mina and Mojo. We've had Mina for several years, but last year after our other cat, Khayman, had to be euthanized, we brought Mojo home. He's been a real help in dealing with the loss of K, but Mina still isn't too keen on him most days! Anyway, here's are photos of them. Mina is the gingery one and Mojo is all black. He's a mama's boy and the photo shows him in his favorite spot - laying somewhere on me.

Kim_Star060404
09-20-2006, 11:03 AM
Hey everyone!

I just dropped Ranger off at the vet's office. I just want to cry. I know it's necessary and healthier for him. He's just so small and helpless. I feel like a bad "mom". I called my hubby crying and he just laughed at me. Men and their ability to not have emotions!! What I wouldn't give for that.

Well, I'm going at lunch to check on him. He'll be out of the operation and awake by then. I'll keep everyone posted...for my sanity.

~Kim

Ruthxxx
09-26-2006, 04:30 PM
Well, Ranger's operation is over. Maybe he'd like this totally inappropriate cartoon.

chellez
09-26-2006, 05:03 PM
These are my two precious babies (since I dont have human ones! :carrot: )

Kujo is my pitbull - he lives with my parents 2 hours away and he'll be 2 in November.

Gizmo is my American Long Hair kitten - he lives with Daniel and I and he's 6 months. This is a picture of when we first got him.... he's 10 and 1/2 lbs now (the vet said he's a big boy for his age. :D )

Kim_Star060404
09-26-2006, 05:09 PM
Thanks, Ruth. Some may think it's inappropriate, but hilarious, nontheless!!!

Ranger is fine. I of course, overeacted and called the vet like, 10 times to check on him. Luckily the receptionist has a good sense of humor and laughed it off. She even let me "talk" to him one time. Then I became embarassed and stopped calling except to make sure he was ready to be picked up!!

LovesBassets
09-26-2006, 05:18 PM
She even let me "talk" to him one time.

LOL, Kim! Whenever I travel, I call the kennel (which is also my vet) and ask how everyone is -- and give little messages for each one (ie: "Tell Persie I love her," and "Tell Zeke I hope he's lost some weight." The good news is, I used to work there as a tech so they know I'm nuts anyway :D .

Kim_Star060404
10-06-2006, 09:36 AM
Hey everyone! I see the thread has died down a little bit!!

Ever since his operation, Ranger (the mini-dachsund) has been "digging" on our linoleum floors! It's so cute and hilarious!! Toby just sits there watching him with (and I know it sound crazy, but I swear it's true) this "what the he?! are you doing" look on his face. I can't stop laughing at the scene and it happens every thirty minutes unless Ranger is in his coma (dead sleep -- trust me!)

Anyone else have a cute or funny pet story?

Ruthxxx
10-06-2006, 10:06 AM
Well, Lucy has perfected standing on her hind legs with her front paws on the edge of my counter and walking sideways to check out the whole length. I've never seen a dog do that. I need to tape it and send it to AMFHV!

Kim, do you think Ranger knows something is missing and is doing a search? :lol:

Schatzi
10-06-2006, 11:19 AM
Here's pics of my two furbabies! Darby and Casey..

When we went to Asheville, we left them with a pet sitter at her home... we called everynight to check in on them... They had the run of the house and we're well behaved little guests... :D

jenne1017
10-06-2006, 11:20 AM
here are my bitties:

JoJo (gray) will be 5 in April
Aimee turns 2 in February!

(PS --Cartoon=hilarity Ruth!)

Csondra
10-06-2006, 12:11 PM
I'll be b ack to add pics later, but for now I'll just describe.

I have 5 fur babies, two dogs and three cats.

Kitties first:

Squiggy- Grey, black, and brown striped (tabby?-ish) cat. He's my sweet man. Loves me to death, is forever on my lap, purring and drooling, trying to bite my chin. He's about 5 years old and needs to join me on the kitty version of the South Beach, if you know what I mean. He's Mama to all our pets and has been with us the longest. We rescued him from a woman who was going to take him to the pound when he was about 4 weeks old.

Sarah- Our black cat. My sister and her boyfriend found Sarah on a paintball field when she was just a couple months old, the boys there were threatening to fire at her! She brought her to my house, and DFiance fell in LOVE with her. She's a sweetie, but is..um..not so smart. When we picked her up after she'd been altered, the vet tech warned me that she seemed to still be a little 'under the meds'.. the vet, who happened to be walking up, loudly announced, "Naw, Sarah was like that when she came in." Sadly, it's true. She falls off counters, walks into walls, etc. Poor baby. She's 4 and our littly lovey-bunny.

Trogdor- Black and white. Adorable. Unspeakably evil. ;) He thinks he's a meanie, but he's actually a doll. He's about 3. We adopted him from neighbors who thought it would be a good idea to throw him and his sister (adopted by other neighbors) out on the street when they were about 4 weeks old. :( He's DD's cat and loves her beyond all things. He follows her around the house. Loves dog food, only drinks running water from the faucet.

Doggies:

Dita- Short for Perdita. She's not a dalmation, but she is black and white spotted. She's part rat terrier, part something else. We never did figure it out and the vet has a new guess for us everytime we take her in. :D She's spastic, sweet, and literally THE most submissive dog I've ever met. We got her as a little puppy and know she wasn't mistreated, but she's terrified of EVERYTHING. We're very protective of her. She's almost 3.

Pepper- Pepper's new. We just adopted her from the local Humane Society. She's a Labrador/Basset Hound mix. Which is just as funny looking as it sounds. When she's laying on the dog couch (yes, we have a couch specifically for our dogs, is that weird?), she looks like a regular lab, then she jumps down... Hee. She has the little Basset legs, too cute.. and her ears are a little long for a lab, so she looks even more adorable. She's about 1. All black except for a tiny white spot on her chest and one on her head.

lilybelle
10-06-2006, 12:48 PM
I have 2 chocolate labradors, Molly Brown and Charlie Brown. They love to chew and dig. They are totally spoiled. Charlie is so big that when he jumps on you, he can knock you down. Molly is the most gentle dog I've ever seen. She wants hugs and kisses and wants to sit in my lap a lot. Charlie is very hyper and Molly is our lazy dog. She stays inside most of the time, but Charlie always wants outside to chase the birds or squirrels or cat.
We have 1 cat, a stray, named Mr.Robo. He is hyper and stays outside. He never was very good with the litter box. Plus, he's bad to claw the furniture. He's still here because my DD loves him, so I let her keep him. And he won't stay off the kitchen counters and I hate this.
We also have a hamster and he's my DD's. I didn't know those things could live that long. She's had him over 3 yrs.
I would post pic's if I knew how, but my DD's at school and she does all the pic posting. LOL

hoodj0080
10-06-2006, 01:06 PM
My family has 7 cats: Ivory, Bindi, Tanner, Echo, Greebo, Baby Girl, and Celie. My younger brother moved out 3 years ago and mom has been lonely, lol! And two very sweet, very stupid dogs, Lucky and Hooch, All of our babies were adopted strays. 3 of our cats we raised them when they were only a few hours old (mom cat was hit by a car), bottle feeding and everything.
All our babies are active; it's like living with a herd of toddlers.
P.S. our dogs, who each weigh more than 70 pounds have to have a night light in order to sleep or they cry!

Kim_Star060404
10-08-2006, 11:19 PM
Oh Ruth, that's SO funny! DH and I are laughing our heinies off!!:lol: :joker:

And all the furbabies! I just love reading all your descriptions of your pets! I snapped a shot of the boys napping this afternoon -- came out ADORABLE!

http://img239.imageshack.us/img239/6317/puppies2ih3.th.jpg (http://img239.imageshack.us/my.php?image=puppies2ih3.jpg)

http://img239.imageshack.us/img239/6975/puppiesmu2.th.jpg (http://img239.imageshack.us/my.php?image=puppiesmu2.jpg)

I love it when they're cuddling!!

chellez
10-10-2006, 10:40 AM
I've already posted my pictures of my 2 babies.....

but we have a new addition to the family!

His name is Thunder and we adopted him from the Petsmart when the adoption agency makes their weekly trip. He's 4 months old and was abused as a kitten. Whoever had him decided keeping kittens outside in a chicken coup with no shelter in the rain was satisfactory. :( He's still really scared so I haven't had a chance to snap a picture of him. I promise once he comes around I'll grab one.

Gizmo is not happy another boy cat is in the house (even though they are both neutered.) We let Thunder sleep with us last night and he decided to wake us up at 5:30 in the morning wanting to be loved and rubbed on. I got up for work this morning and found that he had left me some "lemonade and brownies" on my clothes I'd laid out for work last night... :barf: Oh I was upset. I hope he does better tonight. :dizzy:

jenne1017
10-11-2006, 12:59 PM
I love me some fur babies!

Ruthxxx
10-24-2006, 04:05 PM
For the pet lovers here:
A man and his dog were walking along a road. The man was enjoying the scenery, when it suddenly occurred to him that he was dead. He remembered dying, and that the dog walking beside him had been dead for years. He wondered where the road was leading them.

After a while, they came to a high, white stone wall along one side of the road. It looked like fine marble. At the top of a long hill, it was broken by a tall arch that glowed in the sunlight. When he was standing before it he saw a magnificent gate in the arch that looked like mother-of-pearl, and the street that led to the gate looked like pure gold. He and the dog walked toward the gate, and as he got closer, he saw a man at a desk to one side.

When he was close enough, he called out, "Excuse me, where are we?"

"This is Heaven, sir," the man answered.

"Wow! Would you happen to have some water?" the man asked.

"Of course, sir. Come right in, and I'll have some ice water brought right up."

The man gestured, and the gate began to open.

"Can my friend," gesturing toward his dog, "come in, too?" the traveller asked.
"I'm sorry sir, but we don't accept pets."

The man thought a moment and then turned back toward the road and continued the way he had been going with his dog.

After another long walk, and at the top of another long hill, he came to a dirt road leading through a farm gate that looked as if it had never been closed. There was no fence. As he approached the gate, he saw a man inside, leaning against a tree and reading a book.

"Excuse me!" he called to the man. "Do you have any water?"

"Yeah, sure, there's a pump over there, come on in."

"How about my friend here?" the traveller gestured to the dog.

"There should be a bowl by the pump."

They went through the gate, and sure enough, there was an old-fashioned hand pump with a bowl beside it. Th traveller filled the water bowl and took a long drink himself and then ave some to the dog. When they were full, he and the dog walked back toward the man who was standing by the tree.

"What do you call this place?" the traveller asked.

"This is Heaven," he answered.

"Well, that's confusing," the traveller said. "The man down the road said that was Heaven, too."

"Oh, you mean the place with the gold street and pearly gates? Nope. That's ****."

"Doesn't it make you mad for them to use your name like that?"

"No, we're just happy that they screen out the folks who would leave their best friends behind."

weezle
10-24-2006, 08:24 PM
Ruthie, aw. That's a nice little story.

Kim, I too love when they snuggle. Here's a link watching Oscar and Sophie "grow up" a little and snuggling when they were pups.

http://www.leedavis.net/pups/

It makes me laugh because Sophie was a little dome-head, and Oscar looks like a true Dachshund now with the long face.

Incidentally, they both just love Terry, especially Sophie. She's his girl on the side, I think. When my parents first brought her home, Terry would blow on her neck and do a Zerbert (spell check on that one please?) and ever since, she crawls on him and presses her face against his mouth so he can Zerbert her all the time.

Kim_Star060404
11-08-2006, 11:55 AM
I'm just posting to BUMP this up to the current page!! Any new pets or pet stories? Love to here them!

learnedhand
11-12-2006, 02:59 AM
I share my home with two furballs:

http://static.flickr.com/46/178318144_b367404d51_m.jpg
http://static.flickr.com/64/178318065_b291f562d3_m.jpg

Mac - a 3 y.o. orange tabby that I rescued from my parents' porch when he was 3 weeks old. My mom takes care of a feral colony that lives in the woods behind our house, and he was a runt who wasn't going to survive. The poor thing had ringworm everywhere, herpes virus in his eyes, a mild heart murmur and was malnourished. That was the summer that I learned about the trials of motherhood, especially when you're trying to take the place of a cat mother. He cried all the time. But of course it was worth it. Now he's completely healthy (the heart murmur is still there but not worsening) and a pain in the butt. He loves long car trips; curls up on my lap and just sleeps the entire way. Adores anything with feathers that he carry around and hide places. Oh, and he fetches bouncy balls and carries them back hooked on one tooth. We call it fanging.

When Mac and I moved to Philadelphia, he started climbing the walls (literally) bc he was so bored without his six adopted siblings who lived at my parents' house. So last spring I decided to get another cat, and that's when Fiona joined us.

http://static.flickr.com/68/178319857_dbe81806fa.jpg
http://static.flickr.com/64/178319816_23b012e6fc.jpg

Fiona - 1 year and two months old. I got her from the Maine Coon Cat rescue society. She came on the underground kitty railroad from Minnesota last February. She was an adorably fuzzy puffball, and was incredibly sweet from the beginning. Mac did not agree with this assessment, however, and I think he still doesn't quite understand why she's here. Fiona adores him, though. Whenever possible, she tries to sleep with him or, even better, on him. She'll even nurse on his belly, which he doesn't tolerate for long. But she keeps trying. She's still a tiny girl, which I guess I should be glad of, since one of her favorite activities involves tearing a path from the windows in the back to the front, via a route involving my sofas, bed and desk--it's a wonder she's not broken anything yet. Another one is playing with this ball in a ring thing that every pet store sells. She's the first cat I've ever had that actually played with the thing more than five minutes.

I kind-of see Mac as the cynical brains of the operation, and her as the sweet optimist. It makes for an interesting pair.

If I didn't live in an apartment, I know I would have a dog of some sort, but I don't think it'd be fair to them (or the cats). So I'm looking forward to the time I have a house and can expand my menagerie.

Thanks so much for opening this thread! I love reading about/seeing other people's pets. Even the rats. :wave:

Katie

beachgal
11-20-2006, 11:34 AM
So our younger rabbit, Denali, has been having some trouble with allergies and coughing. Guess what we're doing now to help him? Giving him an inhaler! :lol: It's quite a project to use an inhaler on a rabbit...it involves a big tube and a face gasket. Thankfully, it seems to be helping. :)

Any new pet stories, chicks? :listen:

md8384
11-20-2006, 01:18 PM
My buns are Casper (the grey one) and Cooper (the one w/ black down her back). I super love them! I adopted them about three weeks ago from a little boy who couldn't take care of them anymore and now they get more attention than they know what to do with! And treats!

http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o279/md8384/cooper.jpg

http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o279/md8384/casper.jpg

http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o279/md8384/buns.jpg

They snuggle together most preciously! But my favorite is when they play hide and seek from each other and all of the sudden a flash of fur goes darting across the room! This usually leads to some pretty cute binkies where they jump in the air and shake all over! It looks kinda like they're doing bells!

rainydaygirl
11-20-2006, 02:25 PM
That's my baby there in my avatar, Boomer. I will post some more pictures of him another time. :)

Kim_Star060404
11-20-2006, 05:06 PM
I feel like a bad "mommy" as we're sending poochies to the kennel tomorrow for Thanksgiving. I wish I could take them with us, but there's not really anywhere they could stay while we're with our family, plus that drive would stink for them. I guess it's for the best. I sure will miss them!

I was at Target last weekend and found Ranger the cutest t-shirt. It's red with white trim and it says "Santa's little helper" on the back. I only paid $2.50 for it! DH thought it was a little too much, but Ranger really likes it! I think it keeps him warm. He looks really cute in it and I want to get more for him. I couldn't believe how many things Target has for pets, especially dogs!

Ruthxxx
11-20-2006, 06:19 PM
Lucy is having a FALSE PREGNANCY and thinks she's going into labour! The vet says she's fine except in hormone imbalance. Leslie was even able to get a bit of milk out of a boob. So......I'm waiting for Lucy to decide she's had the pups. I just hope we all sleep tonight! I did work in a half hour nap this afternoon.

Anybody want a Phantom Portie Pup with phantom pee and poop? I'll have to see if my camera can capture them when they arrive! If they get out of control, I'll have to call in that Ghost Whisperer chick.

Kim_Star060404
11-20-2006, 10:47 PM
Oh my goodness, Ruth! I've NEVER heard of that! How wonderful that it wasn't something serious...I know you needed some good news. (And I'll bet the laugh you had with the vet was wonderful! ;)) I would love a Phantom Pup! No messes, no barking, no hogging the couch -- how could you not win?! :lol:

Ruthxxx
01-06-2007, 10:15 AM
bump

This is closed and I'll start a new thread for 2007. If you want your post moved into the new thread, just PM me.