Does it Work? Unsure if the latest product or service lives up to it's claims? From popular products to the latest scams, discuss it here before you buy!

Closed Thread

Old 09-16-2006, 03:56 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 199/175/165

Height: 5'8

Default Sunslim

I looked up a 2 year old post about sunslim and it was closed so I couldnt reply but I want people to know about it cause it does work. Its a very boring diet so I cant do 5 weeks straight like it says but one week a month is great for me. I lost 8lbs my first week and kept it off its not all water weight. It is a 5-6 meal a day plan using alot of egg whites, tuna, rice cakes, chicken, veggies, rice etc. Very bland but its worth the quick results. Its a great kick start to a lifestyle change. I did a week and now have taken 2 weeks off and I just count calories and will do it again next week just to get the scale moving a bit quicker. I was only hungry the first 2 days, after that I was stuffed it was hard for me to eat all those meals. They add more carbs after the first 2 days. Its a ebook you download for $25 I got it a couple years ago and did a week and lost alot but I didnt have the mindset to continue on. Luckily its in my computer forever so I read it again and got started. I will update next week after my 2nd week of sunslim and let you know if its as rapid as it was my first week.

I just watched a prgram on fit tv and this sunslim diet seems almost the same as the perricone diet.

Last edited by lookergirl76; 09-19-2006 at 01:05 AM.
Old 09-23-2006, 02:39 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 199/175/165

Height: 5'8

I just wanted to update on my 2nd week of sunslim I just finished day 5 and am down 5 more lbs. Im so craving junk right now its almost my TOM so this has been more difficult then before. Im ready to go back to my calorie counting but I have 2 days to go and have to finish this. Anyways I have now lost 15lbs in 29 days which is right where I wanted to be Im turning 30 beginning of November, and really want to reach my target on or before that date.
Closed Thread