Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 09-15-2006, 07:18 PM   #1  
<333

S/C/G: 283/251/180

Height: 5' 4

Unhappy Eck, Lack of Energy. =(

Talk about a horrible start to school. No one said anything about my weight loss or anything. And I havent lost any weight in a while. I feel discoraged, I have binges every day. I ride the bus home, and when I get home, I eat, and eat and eat, and I cant stop. I have no energy. Not to mention Im barely passing Algebra. I feel like I should just... well... quit. I need some advice, and support. I dont know what Im gonna do if I cant get back up. Im stuck in a lazy hole, and I neeed some help getting out. Thanks so much.

<3

Stephanie
Stephanieee<3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2006, 07:31 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 225/214/160

Height: 5'6"

Default hang in there...

It will be worth it ...takes work...but you will feel sooo much better ....hang in there...bc
Bajachick3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2006, 07:35 PM   #3  
Going goal.

S/C/G: 316/ticker/140

Height: 5'6" & 3/4"

Hey Stephanie. Let me tell you, I just graduated high school back at the end of May and I had started losing my weight at the end of last October. No one even mentioned my weight loss until I had lost at least 50 pounds and then everyone noticed! It was crazy and it might be different for you. It sounds like you are eating out of boredom or something else bothering you. I'm somewhat having that problem lately and that led me to gaining back 5 pounds last month that I had lost. I never thought about giving up because I had came this far.. why give up now? I know you can do it.. you just need a little push like the rest of us. Find an activity to keep your mind off of food. Anytime you feel the urge to eat and you aren't hungry.. get online, do your homework, go for a walk, etc. Put time into trying to understand your Algebra more. Eventually it replaces the eating habit. Don't just jump right in with both feet.. test the water first. I hope you find what works for you! Don't give up.. you've done great so far!
pixiefalls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2006, 07:47 PM   #4  
ButDoesntWannaLookLikeOne

S/C/G: 230/218/170

Height: 5'4"

Hi Stephanie

I'm sorry things are so rough for you right now. Try not to let yourself get too overwhelmed by everything. It's incredibly difficult to try to change everything all at once, so give yourself a break and take baby steps. Make small goals for yourself. One thing I always read but never believed is the fact that exercise actually GIVES you energy. And guess what? It's TRUE! Try going for a walk every day after school and see if maybe that gives you an energy boost. Also, I find that eating too many carbs all at once totally poops me out -- especially if I do it in the afternoon (for some weird reason).

I'm quite a bit older than you (34) but I can remember in high school I'd get off the bus, go home and do nothing but eat, eat, eat. Usually 3 - 4 bagels with lots of butter (talk about CARBS!!!) It's a hard habit to break, I know. I've been there, sweetie, and you're not alone.

Hang in there and keep posting. It helps .
LovesBassets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2006, 10:53 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 250/250/160

Height: 5ft.5"

We are all behind you. Don't give up! 33lbs is a great start!! A long time ago I lost over 70lbs and no one said a word to me till I was down over 50lbs and most just said ,, oh, your face is thinner, then when I lost the next 10lbs, everyone was omg you have lost so much weight, I think depending on your shape some times it takes till your close to your ideal weight people start noticeing. espeacily if you see the same people every day.
shoots-alot is offline   Reply With Quote