Carb Counters - Week 1 Of induction done!!:-)

View Full Version : Week 1 Of induction done!!:-)

vouge09
09-14-2006, 07:32 PM
Week 1 of induction, finished. yay. I clap for myself. it was so tempting to give up but you know what? I did one week , i am going for week two ,it was hard but I can do it! :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot:

RobinW
09-14-2006, 08:51 PM
Yahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! :cheer: :cheer: You can do it!!

lilybelle
09-15-2006, 10:43 AM
vouge, Congratulations on finishing week one. You can do it. WTG.

lady_adnerb
09-15-2006, 10:59 AM
Vouge- WTG on the week! Keep up the great work and it'll get easier :)

vouge09
09-15-2006, 03:45 PM
its becoming more of a daily thing than like it was a week ago. a week ago I constantly worried and counted everything I ate but its more routine, almost like my eating habits have changed to the point of protocal, if that makes sense. well it does to me. yay me! :-)

forest faerie
09-15-2006, 06:26 PM
congrats,i just finished day one!got bowel problems though!:mad: :mad:

mealybug
09-15-2006, 08:17 PM
congrats.. I also finished a week and some..next wed makes it two weeks!! and I know what you mean.. teh first couple of days I had to count everything and now I just fall into a routine and dont need to really think about what to eat... it is defintiely much easier now... keep it up.. we'll get there...
you too faerie!! not sure what sort of bowel issues u had but I was constipated at first and then I started taking a bit of psyllium husk fibre each day... helped a lot

vouge09
09-16-2006, 06:25 PM
WE CAN DOO IT!!!!!!!!

I am eating salads once a day now, usally eggs for break. and something for dinner that uses up the rest of my carbs, I also dont snack after dinner but if I must I have a celery stalk alone or w/ cream cheese depending on what I ate fr the day.

I also think Ive lost at least 10 lbs, dont have a scale but my legs are smaller my stomache is getting smalller, my shoulders more prominet, i thought I was crazy cause I see myself everyday and I want to be that but my mom said she had noticed today and when i visit my Best Friend possibly next weekend I am going to wait and see if she comments me cause she doesnt know I am dieting. I only see her about 1 nce a month so if theres a change she will notice.

Sonnet
09-18-2006, 01:39 AM
Congratulations! Keep going! :carrot: :hug:

vouge09
09-21-2006, 08:00 PM
I am finishing week 2 of induction today but I think i will keep with 20-25 carbs maximum for a while.