South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 09-13-2006, 12:03 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 315/278 (doc visit 10/22)/130

Height: 5'5 (and one-quarter!)

Red face Confession Time! Naughty, mostly non-SB dinner

Well, DF and I have been doing great on South Beach, Phase 1, since Saturday. I've lost 5.3 lbs already. But tonight, LOL, we were both tired, stressed, and we JUST HAD TO HAVE CHINESE FOOD.

I was fairly good, having steamed chicken & veg w/cashews, broccoli w/hot garlic sauce, and egg drop soup, until I had 4 Crab Rangoons But they are my favorite and I had a lighter meal than I ever have from a Chinese place, LOL, so no guilt!

Then we went to Dairy Queen SMALL Oreo blizzard.

The funny thing is, I now have a headache!

But you know what? I was conscious of everything I put into my mouth, I enjoyed it, and I am 100% back on plan as of right now

Hey, I was losing weight too fast anyways

Gonna get back to the gym tomorrow, and not weigh-in again until Saturday
Old 09-13-2006, 12:13 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 296/267/180

Height: 6'1"

Halloweengirl

Sounds like Ice Cream may be a major weakness for you - ah, me too! I keep waiting for them to come out with a low-sugar, low-fat, low-carb version of Godiva's Dark Chocolate Ice cream. It could happen!
Old 09-13-2006, 06:08 AM   #3  

I can kind of take or leave ice cream unless it is those Dove ice cream bars than I am a goner! I am a pepsiholic and am on a day 3 caffeine withdrawal headache bender! It will probably go away today, but as some of you know, Advil etc doesn't work you just have to put up with it until it is gone.

Halloween girl:Just climb back up on the horse and start riding again. I can't touch Chinese because I would pig out. Thank goodness my husband doesn't like it so I never ask for it. Oooh, Vegas wedding! We LOVVVVVVVVVEEEEE Vegas and go every year. I could talk endlessly about it. My son got married in Vegas in 2004. Hope you love it like we do.

Good luck to you both!

DAY THREE PHASE I AND GOING STRONG
Old 09-13-2006, 12:34 PM   #4  

stuffed crust pizza for me yesterday. I really was going to have a HUGE SBD frindly chef salad before it arrived, but for once the delivery was quick and I meant to have just a teensy bite...
Old 09-13-2006, 12:57 PM   #5  
RMT
1x on Lips 4ever on hips

S/C/G: 130/125/115

Height: 5'5"

Dinner last night - Cheesesteak Sandwich (chicken) but .. . w/ extra onions, green peppers, tomatoes, and lettuce (but that doesn't really help)

But I did have an extra big salad w/ it
Closed Thread