Mini-Goals - progress pics

View Full Version : progress pics

sotypical
09-10-2006, 02:44 PM
finally in the 170's - 36 pounds lost. I started at 215 but didnt take a picture until 210. Sorry the first ones are blury.

http://www.saltypickles.com/me/wlsept/36gone.jpg

front:
http://www.saltypickles.com/me/wlsept/font-sept10.jpg (same shirt)
http://www.saltypickles.com/me/wlsept/font-sept10-2.jpg (new shirt)

left side:
http://www.saltypickles.com/me/wlsept/left-side-sept10.jpg (same shirt)
http://www.saltypickles.com/me/wlsept/left-side-sept10-2.jpg (new shirt)

right side:
http://www.saltypickles.com/me/wlsept/right-side-sept10.jpg (same shirt)
http://www.saltypickles.com/me/wlsept/right-side-sept10-2.jpg (new shirt)

sotypical
09-10-2006, 02:49 PM
when I was done taking pictures, I looked down and found this:

mmmm mommy, looking good!
http://www.saltypickles.com/me/wlsept/keiko.jpg

owira
09-10-2006, 02:58 PM
laughs .. i have to agree with the pup! great job!! keep it up!

fiddler
09-10-2006, 03:18 PM
You go, girl! You are looking great! The difference is really noticeable, especially in your face and arms.

WhitWhit
09-10-2006, 03:45 PM
Looking good! :D

Girl, you got it goin' on! You look like you're in the 160s or so!!! Keep it up! You're my inspiration to kick my butt into gear!!!

pgray1229
09-10-2006, 04:01 PM
Wow! You look really good! Even your posture looks better!

JasonsLea
09-10-2006, 06:36 PM
Looking delish Courtnie! How's Keiko?

boaterswife
09-10-2006, 10:56 PM
WOW!!!!! You go girl!!!

MelodyL
09-10-2006, 11:17 PM
You look great, WTG!!

finn
09-11-2006, 06:02 AM
Looking seriously HOT girl! wow, what a difference!

TamiL
09-11-2006, 07:59 AM
Wow what a difference! You look great.

sli
09-11-2006, 09:33 AM
You are looking GREAT! Congrats!!
Keep up the wonderful job!

Cafe Ole
09-11-2006, 09:40 AM
You look awesome!:carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot:

Sherice
09-11-2006, 09:52 AM
OMG! You look amazing!!! keep it up girl! You look soooo skinny!:cb:

Rosario
09-11-2006, 10:07 AM
You look great!!! I bet all that hard work is finally paying off for ya, huh???

Angel33
09-11-2006, 10:19 AM
Wow Courtnie you look great!
Keep up the good work.

train
09-11-2006, 02:37 PM
wow, you do look great!! it's good to see because i started at 210 and am 181 right now. and 5'2....but no pictures. thanks for the insight!

keep on going!!

ArtsyGirl
09-12-2006, 08:02 AM
Hey Courtnie-Looking great! And your puppy is still cute as ever.

GaPeach35
09-12-2006, 11:26 AM
Great Job!!!:bravo:

phantastica
09-12-2006, 11:34 AM
You look beautiful! Keiko does, too, of course!

carolr3639
09-12-2006, 11:35 AM
Never thought about taking a picture using a mirror. What a great idea!!!

jelly
09-12-2006, 12:34 PM
:woo: You look GREAT:hug: That is an amazing transformation. keep going!!!

sotypical
09-12-2006, 12:43 PM
Thanks everyone! And yes Keiko is doing amazing! We start puppy classes tonight! You can see all her pictures here www.mydogkeiko.com :)

Ready2ShedLBS
09-13-2006, 01:23 PM
You like great chick. I was gonna say what someone else said, and say that you look less than 179 especially for girls in our height range, battleing the scale is hard for because we have less area to cover the weight lol. I say that because I weigh between 158-160 at 5'4 and you would swear I didnt weigh over 145. Guess its all those muscles we are getting in the gym!! Regardless, you look soooo good, I havent seen you in months and your face is so thin~!

Nicklewise
09-13-2006, 01:35 PM
You look great! Keep it up!

shananigans
09-13-2006, 03:02 PM
Woooo, look at you hottie! Wow, Keiko has grown so much. Good luck with class. We’ve taken our dog through a couple courses, they’ve been great for both him and us!

Congrats!

Misti in Seattle
09-13-2006, 08:10 PM
Wow Courtnie... you look super! Good job!

mel67
09-15-2006, 09:45 AM
YOU. LOOK. AWSOME!!! Good job! :carrot:

Mel
09-15-2006, 02:17 PM
Great job, Courtnie! You look wonderful. Have fun in puppy training :dizzy:

Mel

OneKim
09-18-2006, 07:37 AM
Wow, what a difference! You're looking great there girlie!

Kim

sharperTX
09-18-2006, 11:17 AM
when I was done taking pictures, I looked down and found this:

mmmm mommy, looking good!
http://www.saltypickles.com/me/wlsept/keiko.jpg

Hey Courtnie! It's Stephanie from the woofboard! (Jaymie's mom)
Congrats on your weightloss! BT-Mommy's rock!

sotypical
09-18-2006, 11:37 AM
Hey Courtnie! It's Stephanie from the woofboard! (Jaymie's mom)
Congrats on your weightloss! BT-Mommy's rock!

Yaaaay! So nice of you to join us here :) I posted a thread a while back in in general and pet - I think I called it Boston Lovers or something - go post boston photos! haha

Trixie14
09-18-2006, 12:56 PM
You look great, you can really see a difference especially in your stomach!! And your puppy is adorable!!! I love the website you made for her, I see your a website designer? I was considering getting into that, do you enjoy it? Did you go to school for it?

Keep up the great work, I hope I will be posting some progress pictures in a few months! :)

sotypical
09-18-2006, 02:19 PM
You look great, you can really see a difference especially in your stomach!! And your puppy is adorable!!! I love the website you made for her, I see your a website designer? I was considering getting into that, do you enjoy it? Did you go to school for it?

Keep up the great work, I hope I will be posting some progress pictures in a few months! :)

Thanks. I ADORE what I do. I have a diploma in Digital Media Technologies - two years. I could use some more schooling but I know a fair bit and landed myself a very decent job. I also learn a lot from working in the field everyday.

If you are thinking of getting into it, then sign yourself up for some hosting, Download the free trials of Dreamweaver and Fireworks (macromeida products... well now owned my adore) and start playing around. I knew this was for me when I couldnt sleep until I was happy with my page and it was done. 10 hours felt like 10 mintues - if you spend an hour on something and your really feeling like, omg its only been an hour? Then its not the field for you :) It is time consuming, but I love it none the less. :)

If you ever wants tips or what not feel free to send me a PM :)

Trixie14
09-19-2006, 11:17 PM
Thanks. I ADORE what I do. I have a diploma in Digital Media Technologies - two years. I could use some more schooling but I know a fair bit and landed myself a very decent job. I also learn a lot from working in the field everyday.

If you are thinking of getting into it, then sign yourself up for some hosting, Download the free trials of Dreamweaver and Fireworks (macromeida products... well now owned my adore) and start playing around. I knew this was for me when I couldnt sleep until I was happy with my page and it was done. 10 hours felt like 10 mintues - if you spend an hour on something and your really feeling like, omg its only been an hour? Then its not the field for you :) It is time consuming, but I love it none the less. :)

If you ever wants tips or what not feel free to send me a PM :)

I've made webpages before, I started in grade 8 and I have Adobe Photoshop, I've heard of dreamweaver but I didnt know you could get a free trial of it. I've taught myself everything I know so far when it comes to graphics and HTML, which isn't too much but I think its a pretty good amount for just reading and playing around, and I can make decent graphics when Im in the mood. I loved doing it, but then I got too picky and nothing I made was just perfect enough so I stopped lol My online friend and I have known eachother for about 6 years and we used to make webpages together on our favourite celebrities, he is already in Uni and has taken a graphics course I believe, so I was going to talk to him and see if it is something he'd like to get into with me and maybe someday we could own our own business doing it, we've always considered owning a business together b/c we come up with the best idea's for stuff together.

I think your site is awesome, all this talk about websites is making me want to make another one! lol I've usually always just used free hosing though, or at one point I used a website called pickme.net or something, and it was people who owned space and hosted other people's websites for free as long as they linked back to that person's site, it wasn't too bad but I didn't like putting a big banner at the top of every page.

I've been trying to look into colleges but Im not sure which courses I should be looking for, I'm in Ontario, and I've looked at Fanshawe college and a few others around me.

Anywho thanks for the advice, and once again you look amazing and your puppy is adorable!! I can't wait to get a puppy of my own some day, hopefully soon! lol :)

sotypical
09-20-2006, 12:16 PM
I know what you mean about being too picky - I always feel like my work isn't good enough. Like you I started in grade 8 or 9 just learning stuff on my own. I took all computer/web related courses that I could while in high school. And here I am now, 21 and have been working in the field for a year - it has paid off and I have an amazing job.

I too learned by making pages of famous people, haha. Some of my old pages are still kicking around somewhere I am sure - my big inspiration was a canadian band called The Moffatts - I spend years working on that website.

As for programs, I took this http://learnnewmedia.ca/iprocert/index.htm (it was called something different at the time) and this (http://learnnewmedia.ca/dmt/index.htm) - it was more web media then graphics. Programming, editing, video editing (lots of fun!) - the first year (the first link) iPro it is now called, is actually done online (so you can do it from anywhere) - I did a bit of a different version of it (because I got it for free and took it before I was ever done high school... its a thing they do here with that program) - anyway it was amazing! And when I took the first year and then got right into second year and ended up with a diaploma. Hopefully one day I can go back and maybe do graphics or something - as it stands now I have no formal graphic training.

And actually, one of my teachers that taught me for both programs (4 years worth - because the first program was free during high school it took 2.5 years to finish going after school) - he now works at my company! I don't work with him directly, he works with our sister company, but still pretty cool :)

:)

4me2006
09-20-2006, 01:23 PM
hey courtnie,you look great!!!!you must be so proud of your accomplishment.

Trixie14
09-20-2006, 01:46 PM
Thanks Courtnie, Im going to check those links out now! :) I made websites on Geri Halliwell (ex ginger spice) my one friend had a website on Hanson at one point lol I used to like the Moffatts as well, I was crazy over Hanson though lol :P

I'm 20 right now, and not even started college or anything, I'm actually finishing two credits through an online program ran by the schoolboard here for my high school diploma then I will be done, I took some tech courses in high school, and I always got pretty good marks. I'm surprised I didn't think of this career sooner! lol I've been trying to figure out what I wanted to do for years!

Anyway thanks again, Im going to check out those links now, and show my boyfriend the website you made for your puppy cuz she is so cute! lol :)

drake3272004
09-20-2006, 03:30 PM
Courtnie,
You are looking great!! Keep it up, def showing results:carrot:

bbbabe
09-21-2006, 01:34 PM
you look awesome!!!!

BlueToBlue
09-22-2006, 03:35 AM
You've made awesome progress! You look fantastic!

- Barbara