Old 09-09-2006, 05:11 PM   #1  
*she rocks*

S/C/G: 143/143/113

Height: 5' 5"

Smile To Start Tomorrow!

hEY Beautiful Chickies out there! Just discovered this website. I am so pleased I feel so safe and warm and fluffy here hehehe.

Ok. Well heres the dealio. I am 20 years old, always been pretty slim but a bit of an erratic eater. put on 30 lbs during the last 8 months due to depression. But I want to make a change. And NOT just body shape size.You can be slim..but rotting inside.. SO. heres the plan.

My aim is to do this for ME. For MY body. To treat it with whats best, and that is clean foods. Im not saying no to anything, But I want to stick to a veg/rice/lentils, very wholesome diet. I was vegan for six months last year and felt and LOOKED amazing. It is amazing how many people commented on how well and happy I looked.. and that was the truth!! So the journey starts tommorow guys!! Is Anyone else in? Thirty lbs bye-bye-bye by December!!

Cut the crap and treat yourself well
GlitterTartLovesArt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2006, 02:51 AM   #2  
back at it

S/C/G: 178/175/145

Height: 5'8"

Glitter-
Welcome! Great idea to eat well to feel good not just look good A concept many often forget. I have much respect for vegans, if you can do it and be healthy, thats fab. Good luck!
denice81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2006, 07:33 AM   #3  
*she rocks*

S/C/G: 143/143/113

Height: 5' 5"

Cheers Denice.

I'll tell ya, if you can do it (And you naturally like that kind of food anyway) its the most peaceful, loving diet ever. ok. that sounds hippy ahahaha xxx

p.s. what kind of diet plan are u on at the moment ?
GlitterTartLovesArt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2006, 08:24 AM   #4  
ZenLizzie

S/C/G: 250/250/150

Height: 5'4

Welcome Glitter! When I`m eating mostly vegan foods I feel and look the best too. Thanks for joining us!
WastedThermos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2006, 11:03 AM   #5  
Amber

S/C/G: 180/165/130

Welcome Glitter!!
amb_lyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2006, 11:03 AM   #6  
Proud US Navy Wife

Welcome Glitter!

Way to go with the vegan eating! I couldn't do that.. mostly because Im such an insanely picky eater, if I cut out meat I would probably be malturished! =x. My best friend is a vegitarian though.. she does well with it, and looks good . And she takes a multivitamin made especially for vegitarians, maybe you could find something like that to make sure you're getting everything? Just a suggestion (im paranoid like that, hah!)

~Fae
FaeReverie is offline   Reply With Quote