100 lb. Club - M I I A

View Full Version : M I I A

kykaree
09-08-2006, 01:00 PM
Hi all, I'm not Missing In Action I'm Missing in Inaction. I started feeling ill on Monday, and now the doctor suspects it could be mono (known as glandular fever over here).

So I'll be home for the next week and will pop in from time to time, it hurts to even type, I have this horrible rash on every single bit of my skin, and the pain of it goes into my joints.

And I am not eating! Well I'm trying my best to eat, but it's hard. Pushing those fluids though!

So just to let you know I still love you all, and that's why I haven't been around.

BreakingFree
09-08-2006, 01:13 PM
Kykaree -

I'm so sorry to hear this! I hope you feel better pronto. Take good care or yourself and take it easy.

famograham
09-08-2006, 01:24 PM
:hug: OH KYLIE!!! :hug:

My heart goes out to you...I hope you feel much better very soon!
Please take good care of yourself and keep pushing those fluids!

:goodvibes: I hope it's not Mono :goodvibes:

xoxo Much healing love xoxo
Linda

SwimGirl
09-08-2006, 01:37 PM
kykaree - mono is brutal! my bf had it last summer, he was sick/feeling rundown for 4 months.. but was able to work for 3 of those. Which is apparently really good! Really watch the fluids and listen to your body! Hope you feel better soon.. and hope its NOT mono (altho he lost 30 pounds permanently from it ;) )

-Aimee

Sandi
09-08-2006, 09:27 PM
I am so sorry that you are ill. Feel better soon and take care of yourself!! :hug: