Mini-Goals - *Almost* not an NSV...lol

View Full Version : *Almost* not an NSV...lol

OneKim
09-04-2006, 07:09 AM
So, Friday night my hubby and I decided to do fast food, a rare treat these days for us. The kids love it, but we've cut 95% of it out in the last 5 months or so.

So, we go to Burger King (my fave...weakness...Whoppers/cheese!)....I took all the kids order and the hubby's order. I fought the Whopper and ordered a Tendergrill sandwich, but with onion rings. The girl at the counter must have been new because it ended up taking 20 minutes for her to figure out that we needed 3 onion rings in total. She STILL didn't have the other orders right. A girl behind me just needed a cheeseburger, so I told the ordertaker to just cancel out my order, take the other girl and we'd start over and go V-E-R-Y S-L-O-W-L-Y for her.

During this time, hubby walks up and says 'finally got it?' Nope...getting this poor other girl outta here since she just needed a cheeseburger. I said you wanna just leave?

So...long story short HAHA...we left and went to Wendy's instead, and during the ride there I talked myself into a salad! LOL. Had a frosty afterwards, but much better than a burger, fries and then a frosty!

While I was annoyed with the girl for not really listening to me, she saved me ALOT of calories and probably an upset stomach later in the night!

Kim

2frustrated
09-04-2006, 08:17 AM
:lol: Hooray for incompetence :high:

Misti in Seattle
09-04-2006, 11:03 AM
LOL Kim... glad you had HELP in getting your NSV. We take 'em as we get 'em.

train
09-04-2006, 01:45 PM
haha, i've noticed that too. if something is delayed a little...i get more of a chance to make a better decision. sometimes i don't..and that's ok too!

OneKim
09-05-2006, 04:09 AM
Yup 2frustrated...I'm just glad I saw the um...helpfullness(?) in her incompetence and didn't flip out...lol.

Misti, yup, we take what we can get, huh? Sorta like, the burgers aren't that good or the fries are soggy...lol....can't eat that!

Hehe train...yup...the better choices aren't ALWAYS what we need, huh?
A lil bad food goes a long way sometimes.

Kim

veggielover
09-10-2006, 02:56 PM
:lol: Hooray for incompetence :high:

:lol3: