WW Clubs and Groups - ~night Owls 20~

View Full Version : ~night Owls 20~

PJ
09-11-2001, 12:42 AM
To Jen - I didn't realize your dad was ill. Mine is too. He had a biopsy today due to several tumors in his colon and intestine. We'll have a very long wait this week. I'll keep your father in my prayers.

I had MY surgery today and boy am I hurting now!!!!! Was feeling great for most of the day......SURE.....they pumped enough drugs into me to make an elephant happy! Anyway, it's since worn off and even my Vicaden (TWO of them) isn't cuttin it. Can you all say OUCH!!!!!!! )(*)((^^%$#$@(*)(^%%^$$% !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
because I've been saying it all night! Oh boy....can't wait for P.Therapy tomorrow at 9am.......:(
There turned out to be alot more tissue than they thought so I'm a bit more sore than I had planned on but in the long run....it will be worth it....or so they say.

I HAVE been doing well OP. NOT getting all of my water in though so I'll have to make sure I nip that in the bud NOW!!!!!

AND WHERE IS EVERYONE?????!!!!!! I know...we all have lives....but you have a life here too, you know! I mean....this IS your second home.........(isn't it?) heh-heh.
Come out and play when you all get some time, will ya?
By the way.......Suebee........I don't suppose you remember the "KASHI" I was supposed to send you....do you??? Well, guess what I found out in the garage today? Your PACKAGED and ready to go box of Kashi FULL OF ANTS!!!!!!
So, now that I remembered I'm supposed to send you some KASHI....I'll get another box.....(unless you want the kind with extra protein....as in ants) ;) and get it out to you asap. Sorry about that. I've been really spaced out lately and I know it's because of the pain killers. I don't remember anything I'm supposed to anymore. I must seem like a real "air-head" to so many people that meet me for the first time. Anyway, I'm starting to FINALLY feel some of the pain killer I just took so I'm going to bed before I fall asleep in this chair again.
Sweet Dreams everyone.
~Pamela~

P.S. - Ally - LOVED the album. Irish and Missy could pass for twins! I didn't realize he was a standardbred!

jennielou
09-11-2001, 07:43 AM
pj- i remeber when we were at that stage the wondering and the waiting is terrible. i've learned that you tell the ones you love that you love them everyday. i live about 70 miles from my parents and that makes it harder because i don't get to see them everyday. most days i do talk to them though. thanks for the prayers, and i'll be praying for your dad too.
also for your family because it's just as hard on the rest of you as it is on them.

did they say how long that you'd be off of your feet? have fun w/p.therapy. can you say OUCH cause i bet you say more than that before you're through.;)

wi is today for me i'm off today but instead of going this morning i'll go this afternoon. i'm going to suck down a bunch of water until about 12:00 and leave here about 3:30 that will put me there about 4:30 plenty of time for the water to be out of my system.

hope everyone has a good day

PJ
09-11-2001, 02:07 PM
It's finally happened! - The U.S. has been touched by war and exactly in the two hot spots I said it would be.....Washington and New York! It's all so surreal......I'm still in shock and listening to the t.v. in the background as I type. Say a prayer for all those who have lost loved ones and for the ones who are still missing but may be alive.

Jen - My father HAD cancer in 1974. They found a polyp in his throat and is was malignant. Had radiatioin therapy and couldn't speak for over a year. So....we've "been there, done that" with him but it's still not a very pleasant thing to go through. I just got off the phone with him and you know where he just got back from? Golf! :lol:
THAT'S MY DAD! Heh-heh.....He said he feels fine but that he played the worst game of his life and I just said "well gee Dad, ya think it might be because you have some other things on your mind besides golf today?"

Well, my pain killers kicking my butt right now and I'm starting to nod off. Just as well....I need a nap before the kids get home from school. I'll catch you later. Don't forget to keep your flags at half mast for those who died today.
~Pamela~

Tara
09-11-2001, 04:01 PM
Hi!

Well today is a terrible day - don't you all think?? As you may or may not know - I live in Boston - and I was TERRIFIED! I work in a high rise building (not a federal one - thank god) and I couldn't wait to get home. I left around 10:30 and it was MAHEM!

I was so shocked to hear the 2 planes that hit the WTC were hijacked from Boston - I mean that frightens me so much! This is why I do NOT fly!

I am definately saying prayers for everyone involved here. I just hope nothing else happens now (but who knows). I mean this isn't supposed to happen here!!!!

Please continue to pray - this day will definately be in the history books!

Tara :(

Punky
09-11-2001, 05:00 PM
Just a quickie, I am at work. I work in Worcester and they shut the whole worcester center down because there is a federal building there. We have been nervous all day, what a horrible thing to have happen. My gosh I just don't believe it. I hope everyone has no family who was hurt by this.

Keep everyone in our prayers

Bren

judygal
09-11-2001, 06:18 PM
I've been on the verge of tears all day. I suspended teaching and turned on the tv in my classroom. This WAS learning. This is history. This is something I never thought I'd see in my lifetime. My brother, Jack, works in Manhattan and we weren't able to reach him. Thankfully, he was able to call after a few hours.

This is the largest domestic act of terrorism ever in our country.

I still am in shock.

Tara
09-11-2001, 08:44 PM
Judy -

You are right - I never in my life thought I would see the day where the United States would be attacked as it was today. Its just so horrific - I can't understand it!!!

This is certainly history - our lives have changed FOREVER!

I just hope this is the end of it - I mean too many people have lost their lives as it is - Its just awful!

Tara :(

P.S. I am glad to hear your brother was ok! How scary for you all - thank god it worked out.

Watermelon
09-11-2001, 09:32 PM
Hi Owls!

To all you sick owls feel better.

Judy-Glad your brother is ok. I had family near the WTC and at the Pentagon and they are all ok as well.

My prayers are will everyone as we try to cope with this tradgedy. Please stay safe. Moments like this make you take time to say THANK YOU for being such wonderful friends. I am so glad to have each and everyone of you in my life.

Love

Setina

jennielou
09-12-2001, 11:09 AM
morning owls,

happy to know all of you are safe.

here in the south things are touched too. things closed yesterday, people afraid it wasn't over and not knowing who MIGHT be next. this is truely awful. my hubby's grandfather said that this was WORSE than pearl harbor was because then we knew who we were fighting. now we don't YET.

the malls were closed here and all the banks closed early and i'd bet all of the state,county, and federal buildings closed too i don't know for sure on that though.

i read on the bootcamp site a girl said if we stopped our daily lives then the terrorists had won i see alot of sense in that. that is what they want.

i did find a weighin point at a church here and w/everything i maintained this past wk whew. i was happy w/that. since it's been such a stressful week for me and then w/all that went on yesterday too. my dad cleaned out his truck for the last time yesterday too. mom said he's having a fair week so far.today they're signing him up on terra which is for people w/terminal diseases.:( THANKS for all of your prayers, i'm coming to terms w/time maybe short now.

well i'm going to catch a nap i work tonight and tomorrow night this week and i'm off until monday WOOHOO.

pj hope the leg is not bothering you too bad, remember it will get better get you a coffee can that way you don't have to hobble to the potty while you get all of your water in. heheh

PJ
09-12-2001, 08:10 PM
Hey Jen - I have to apologize. I did not realize your father was terminal. As if you didn't have enough to think about.....then we get THE NEWS yesterday. You've certainly got your hands full and I'm keeping you and your family in my thoughts and prayers. E-mail me any time. I know I'm a "yacker" but I'm also a "good listener" as well.

I don't have very much to say....too much going on in my head as I try to sort all of this out and explain it to my 13 year old the best I can. All I know to do is tell her to "keep her faith". That is the true strength we ALL can have at a time like this. ~FAITH~

If any of you are interested, look up PSALM 34:4 - MATTHEW 10:28 - 2TIMOTHY 1:7 and HEBREWS 13:5,6 for answers to being AFRAID. Got it from a site called GOD'S YELLOW PAGES ........and for BEING WORRIED.....look up MATTHEW 6:19 and 1PETER 5:6

Hope this helps.
GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!!!

jennielou
09-13-2001, 11:05 AM
PJ-- no apologies are necessary , one thing i've learned this week is it could definately be worse for us like some of the families in NYC and DC. I guess it's GOD'S way of letting us know that things in our lives might be bad but it can get worse.

Luckily my son is only 4 yrs old so i don't have to try to explain what's all went on this week.

hope all of you are still safe and sound,

PJ
09-13-2001, 12:48 PM
Hang in there everyone!

Punky
09-13-2001, 07:30 PM
Oh my gosh, I just can't believe what has happened and what may yet to come. I don't want my children to have to through a huge war, which may be a possibility now. I just can't imagine anything worse. My children are so scared and so am I.

I am so glad you are all allright and your loved ones too. We are all wearing red white and blue to work tomorrow out of respect. I feel so bd for the victims and their families. I hope it is over and this doesn't turn into an even huger tragedy.

I will talk to you all again soon.

Bren

judygal
09-13-2001, 09:58 PM
We are too, Bren. I went to a department store and found a gorgeous shirt that looks like a flag.

Candicej
09-14-2001, 04:43 AM
Still in shock and disbelief here! How could this happen???????? Good to hear that you owls are ok..hope we hear from more!

jennielou
09-14-2001, 07:26 PM
hey owls,

well today has been a sucky day for me.

daddy had 2 liters of fluid took out of his lung today, me and dh got into it, and i'm pmsing on no sleep. woohoo

some days life just SUCKS , but i've stayed op all day. that's the only good thing other than in a few hours i'll crash for the day.

how's everyone else doing?

judygal
09-14-2001, 08:13 PM
Jenny days like this really do suck. I hope that now that the lung is drained, that he will feel much better.

Great that you stayed OP!

Watermelon
09-15-2001, 11:57 PM
Hi Owls!

Sorry I haven't been able to pop in lately. Hope you are all doing ok considering everything that is going on in the world.

Jennilou-I hope your dad is feeling better

Judygal-How are the headaches? I am on a new med called Topamax-still an epilepsy drug. Since I broke down and admitted I let the stress lead me right into depression and started dealing with that I am feeling a little better and the headaches are not quite as bad as they have been lately.

I am still just in shock over this entire week. I made ribbons and took them to work Friday and put out a basket for donations for the Red Cross and got $81. I tried to give blood but the guy couldn't find my veins. He has tried before and always has problems. I started crying. I wanted to give so bad not even to mention the long wait. The Red Cross called my house this morning asking me givek I forget the type I have but it's the one that they can give to everyone I think, and I explained to the man that I will come to the drive this Tuesday but before I stand in line for hours I want to know that I will be able to give. He said for me to see him upon arrival and he will get the charge nurse to take a look. I really hope I can give. Friday we got to wear jeans and our red, white, blue. I decorated my desk with all USA items, my living room is decorated that way so I just took some stuff off the walls for the day and everyone had a fit. It looked really nice. I redid my beta fish in red, white and blue stones so he will be patriotic on Monday when I take him back to work. I finally found flags today. I bought 24 and gave some out to neighbors. It was amazing just to see the looks and gleams in their eyes because you can't find a flag around here. Two groups I gave them to had children and the kids started jumping up and down they were so happy, I just wanted to cry.

I got my nails done today. They are painted pearl white and they have USA Flag decals on them. Everyone is having a fit over them. I also found the coolest pen in a clearance area that is like a flag and it lights up red when you write with it. I have been using that all day and everyone wants it but I said no way.

Guess what....first week back to WW and OP and I lost 4.5! I am back on track and on my way.

Hope you all have a great weekend. Stay safe.

Love

Setina

Ally-oop
09-16-2001, 03:12 AM
Hi everyone!

Sorry haven't been here in a couple of days. I'm mostly spending a lot of time that I would be at the computer looking at the TV news instead. Just breaks my heart....... :(

I'll be going to visit Irish tomorrow. Chrissy will give me update on his arthritis....hopefully that's all it was. My friend. I just need to give him a big ol' hug anyway. Horses are great for that!

Seems almost an afterthought to announce this because I'm not really in the mood to "celebrate" it..you know what I mean, I'm sure...BUT....

I weighed in at Weight Watchers today at 199!!! :)

Finally under that 200 mark! :smug:

I'll check back in tomorrow. It really IS nightowl time for me right now.....2 am. Just got out of chat where my friend LINDA helped me find a wonderful flag avatar for under my screen name. Thanks Linda!!

Ally

Waving my flag..........

Watermelon
09-16-2001, 11:41 AM
Hi Ally!

We need all the good news we can get right now. I AM SOOOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU AND SOOOO PROUD OF YOU!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!! :)

I also gave all my neighbors flags because I think I told you I don't live in the greatest neighborhood and I haven't seen too much patriotism in the complex, well this morning I looked out and all the flags I gave out last night are all out displayed. I still have cold chills from that site.

Have a great day everyone!

Hugs

Setina

PJ
09-17-2001, 12:44 AM
Hello girls! My but I've been scarce these past couple of days. No reflection on any of my owls buddies but I just haven't felt much like posting. Been keeping myself busy and I think every T.V. in the house has been on during the day (while Li'l Billy is at school) so that I don't miss anything. BUT!!!! I really need a break from it all so I'm going to the beach with Jackie and some of her friends on Tuesday (no school for them)....or Li'l Billy either. I just need to NOT think about what's been going on for a little while so I can re-group my thoughts and pull myself together. I don't know about the rest of you but at times I feel as though I'm walking around in a dazed state.....as if this is all a dream/nightmare and I have no idea when I'll wakeup. Don't get me wrong, I'm not all doom and gloom but that's just the point ...... I don't know HOW I feel these past several days. I'll be so intense about it one minute and then I'll be totally involved with something else and I've totally got it off my mind. Maybe it's my body/ brain defending itself against over-working. LOL....yeah right....my brain??? heh-heh. Anyway, I've been reading all of your posts and although I'm way too pooped to reply to each of you individually....I'd rather just tell you all that I'm very proud to be part of such an awesome group of woman. Reading your posts.....both past and present.......but especially recently.....I feel lucky to be an "owl". I love you all from the bottom of my heart and I know we'll all get through this but it's times like these when it's really, really helpful and such a blessing to be able to HAVE "The NIght Owls" to come and talk to. Thanks to all of you for sharing your thoughts and prayers and I hope you all have sweet dreams tonight and I'll "See" you tomorrow.
Hugs to all my owl buds.....
~Pamela~

PJ
09-17-2001, 02:03 AM
Pray With Me Now...

Pray for God's speed in helping those who are still alive who need help.

Pray for God's amazing power to take charge of this situation and keep our great nation and precious world in tact.

Pray for President Bush, and the advice he receives, that God speaks to him in powerful terms that he will hear and be wisely guided and Divinely directed.

Pray for our grieving families that they will be carried in God's loving arms through this.

Pray for God's mighty power to fully preside here.

Pray that the long arm of God reaches out over people and conditions controlling this situation now, protecting our beloved nation.

Pray for Peace like you've never prayed before.

Pray Without Ceasing

Please pass this on to all the people whose lives you touch.

With deep sadness, abiding love and faith in a Presence and a Power that is greater than anything that can happen to us.

Ally-oop
09-17-2001, 12:58 PM
PJ-
What can I say? The "letter to a terrorist" message you shared with us speaks volumes.
I think it's very important for us to not only help our children understand what is happening, but to provide them with a feeling of security and normalcy. Going to the beach tomorrow is a great idea for them....and you. Just watching and listening to the ocean is very relaxing and healing for me. I wish I could go with you!

On a "horsey" note: I didn't ride Irish this weekend. He officially had the weekend OFF because of his soreness. Chrissy has been giving him his bute (for all you non-horsey people, "bute" is phenylbutazone, an anti-inflammatory med commonly used for horses) and he seems okay. Chrissy will have the vet out in a couple of days if the bute doesn't help him enough for exercising. I'm a bit frustrated though, because she let another one of her students (less experienced than I am) ride him 2 times after I alerted her to his stiffness without really watching his strides. She gave a lesson to this girl on Friday (would have been the 3rd time he was ridden after me) and she saw the stiffness I was talking about and cancelled the rest of her lesson. This girl claims that "nothing was wrong" with him when she rode him before the lesson, but I don't think she is experienced enough to feel his discomfort in his trot and canter. I kept telling her and Chrissy that I KNEW something was wrong, but I think they just took it with a grain of salt because he does have some arthritic problems that are usually worked out with regular exercise, but I KNEW this time was different. I hope next time they don't blow me off so easily! :mad: So I gave him and Chrissy's other horse a "beauty treatment" along with cleaning my saddle instead of riding.
Grrrr! Thanks for letting me vent!

Setina-
Thanks so much for your congrats! How touching that you distributed flags like that! I think your neighborhood will come together and you took the first steps!

Hello all you other owls! I hope all is well with you and yours.

Ally

jennielou
09-17-2001, 05:12 PM
hey owls,

we have found out that the cancer is in both of daddy's lungs but his right lung is the worst and the same one that they drained the 2 liters of fluid off of friday. we went out to see them saturday and even though he was tired he was in great spirits.

we went to my sisters also and her sil had a big dinner and invited us to eat. they really cook like wwer's except for the homeade mac and cheese. but needless to say i pigged out.
plus TOM arrived early so i'll more than likely have a gain i'd been pretty good all week other than that though so maybe it won't hurt too bad:lol:

PJ-- have you heard anything about your dad's biopsy results? how's the knee doing?

well gotta go cook supper and get ready for work.:D

talk to you owls soon

Watermelon
09-17-2001, 11:25 PM
Hi Owls!

PJ-I know what you mean about walking around in a daze. I keep thinking this is a bad dream. Amen on the prayer. Love you too girl!

Alley-Hope Irish is doing better. I love horses, it kills me because I am allergic. I am going to try to get around one again one day soon now that I am on allergy meds. I think they are some of the most beautiful creatures on earth, along with my 2 little cat brats of course :)

Jennilou-I am so sorry to hear about your dad. I am glad he is in good spirits. Your entire family along with everyone in the world right now is in my prayers. We are here for you! Hugs.

Hope all you other owls are having a good week. It seems so hard to try to get back to a semi normal life but I guess we have too. I could not belive our stock actually went up a little today (Coca-Cola) I was happy about that. I am just keeping the faith that everything is going to work out in a timely manner. Like PJ said I just want to say how much I love each of you and I am thankful for your friendship. Even though I have been away for a while I always knew I could check in aka lurking :)

Hugs

Setina

PJ
09-18-2001, 12:18 AM
Hope you all had a "good" day. My was better than usual but very busy.

Setina - Wow! I didn't realize Coca-Cola went up. I was just talking to someone about how the Dow was down 700+ ????!!!!!! Unbelivable! :eek:

Jen - I'm glad your Father's spirits are up. It goes without saying that having you around obviously makes him happy. You sound like a wonderful daughter. As for my knee.....today was the first day that I can walk without a limp if I try real hard. <grin> I was really hurting yesteday but went to Phy. Therapy this morning and I blew them all away. Ha ha ha!!!!!! they kept giving me more and more and I kept doing more and more.........I WANT TO BE ABLE TO WALK NORMAL AGAIN......Da** it!!!!!! I actually think my wearing my "muck" boots to the barn with all the crappy weather we've been having has actually been strengthening my leg and that's probably why I've done so well in one week. Besides, I really DO listen to what they tell me but I think I know my body better than they do and if I feel like I can do a little more....then I'm going to push myself to do it. Of course, the pain killer makes it easier to do my P.T. at home but then they TELL us to take them before we go to P.T. so we can do our exercises. Geeeeez, here I go again......blah, blah, blahing. :o

Ally - I ALWAYS go with my gut instinct when it comes to my animals.....wether it be my horse, dog, cat or parrot.......and if I'm in dought....I'll "look it up in a book or online"......if I'm still not sure of what it is.....THEN I'll call a vet. I think that sometimes....."certain people".....LOL......meaning instructors or barn owners....don't like to admit when a "student" knows a bit more about something or "caught" something they missed. It's their pride and unfortunately ...... it's usually at the horses expense. You did a good thing for Irish. Be proud of your good instincts and "eye".

Well....I'm off to bed. My knee DOES hurt right now....been a busy day and I'm starting to get cravings for some "bad choices".......so it's off to beddy bye for me.....
Sweet dreams everyone.
~Pamela~

Ally-oop
09-18-2001, 02:36 AM
I don't know if any of you saw the David Letterman show tonight, but I did. This was a touching, wonderful piece of television. Of course, it wasn't the usual stuff. That's obvious and called for. His "monolog" was heartfelt and courageous. Then Dan Rather came on and BOY was that emotional!! He apologized a few times for breaking down emotionally, but Dave had to remind him at the end that he is HUMAN and allowed to have emotions even though he is a professional. I can tell you that I watched the "professional" Dan Rather today after President Bush's news conference from the Pentagon and never would have known that he was so overwhelmed with emotion as he was/is. How moving on both of their parts. Dave said that he wasn't sure if they should do a show because of the usual content/style of his show but felt he had to go on because of Mayor Giuliani's plea with everyone to go on with life and not let "them" feel like they've beaten us. I am SO glad he did this show tonight. I don't think I can recall a television show that has been so effective in making a point as that. (other than the news and news shows of late) Bravo to him and his staff for helping us all realize that we CAN rise above this.....in time and taking baby steps just as this.

Whew! Okay....moving on...

PJ-
No, I don't think that Chrissy was overlooking my concerns because of her pride. I just think that she thought it was just me over-reacting and that "he's old and will be stiff at times" etc, etc. I just didn't know how else to convince her that this time was DIFFERENT. Ultimately, the decisions are hers....her horse, and I DO trust her judgement. I think she thought she was doing a GOOD thing by letting him get some extra exercise this week to "de-stiffen" him and I have to say that it's not noticeable unless he's being ridden. She's not riding just yet. Still recovering from her c-section but said she'd probably get on him this week to assess his progress to know whether to get the vet out. I just don't think the "other rider" was willing to admit that she COULDN'T (not DIDN'T) feel any difference in his stride. I'm not saying I consider myself a VERY experienced horse person, but this girl has less than me. If I get a chance tomorrow, I'll be calling to check in on him.

Our insurance adjuster is coming out tomorrow to see IF/what reimbursement we can get after our sewer pipes were replaced. I hope we can get some of that back!

Setina-
I agree with you about horses being such beautiful creatures. I feel like it's an honor to be in their company when I'm with them.

Jennilou-
Its wonderful that you are able to be there for your dad. He's probably in such good spirits because of the support and love he has.

Good night, Owls....sorry to ramble on and on! Take Care!
Ally

jennielou
09-18-2001, 11:13 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PJ -- Here's to hoping you have many more and a happy one too.

Tara
09-18-2001, 12:03 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PJ!!!

Watermelon
09-18-2001, 08:12 PM
Hi Owls!

PJ-Happy Birthday! 29 again???? :) Hope you are having a terrific day! Love ya!

Ally-I totally agree with you on the Letterman show. I was so sleepy but had to watch it.

Hi Jennilou and Tara and all you other owlies.

I had a slightly disappointing day but I am keeping my chin up. I went to give blood and they turned me away. The crowd was way to big. I explained the issues I have had this week and how they called me at home Saturday and they looked at my veins and said no problem and they would take me but I had to wait about 3-4 more hours...I told them I would keep my blood for now and just send a cash donation. I was told by the lady at the Red Cross that they are building up a blood reserve and will start freezing blood...scary huh? Also, I am sad to say that even though I live in a terrible neighborhood my 7 flags and still out flying high but the one on my desk at work was stolen, the nerve of someone to steal an american flag, ****, all they had to do was ask and I would have gladly and proudly given it to them. It makes me feel even worse to know it was someone I work with. I give out over 50 so it's someone that know I was the one with them because they only took one from me, my guess thinking I could replace it. I guess I will pray for them even though I want to beat the **** out of them.

Better run.....

Have a great evening

Setina

Punky
09-18-2001, 11:28 PM
Hi There,

Wow, what a week it has been. So much has happened but it seems to have calmed down a bit. I Hope nothing like that ever happens again.

Well, I lost 4#'s at weigh in tonight, last week I lost .6#'s so I am still moving in the right direction. Down in the 170's, wow I can't believe it.

My sister said she is moving out of her and glen's house in a week, so things are not so happy here, they have been together for 21 years, Yikes!!

I want to say hello to everyone and congratulations on your losses, also my sympathy goes out to everyone who is sick or with sick relatives. I just can't post individually, have to go to sleep, I am wiped out.

See Ya
Love
Brenda

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Ally-oop
09-19-2001, 01:33 AM
I hope you got to go to the beach as you planned. That would be a great birthday in my book!

Ally

PJ
09-19-2001, 10:26 AM
Good Morning - Just had a few minutes to read your posts and not much time left to post as I'm off to Phy. Therapy.

Jen, Tara and Setina - Thanks for the birthday wishes!!!!!! I love you guys!!!!!!:cool:

Ally - Yep, made it and it WAS beautiful. Thanks

"See" you all later.............
~Pamela~

Punky
09-19-2001, 04:44 PM
Alley-oop, Congratulations, you must feel wonderful. Wow 199, no more 200's for you.

Setina, sorry you couldn't give blood but it is the thought that counts. I am sure they will appreciate the donation.

PJ, Happy Birthday, Sorry I hadn't read the posts before.

See ya
Bren