Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc - Jenny Craig Members - September '06

sunshine
09-01-2006, 06:23 AM
How is everyone doing? Ready for the Labor Day weekend? I don't have any plans except for visiting with family and getting my exercise in with a few hikes.

I have my weigh-in at noon today. My home scales show a loss of a couple of pounds for the week so I'm excited. I started this program May 13 and my weight loss should officially be around 35 lbs after my visit to the center. I'm still loving the food and the program is very easy to stick with. I'm convinced it is worth every penny spent.

sunshine
09-01-2006, 02:33 PM
To my surprise, I lost 4 lbs. this week. That's the biggest loss I've had since the first week. Yeah!

adas
09-01-2006, 02:39 PM
i went back after leaving two years ago having lost 30 lbs and i gained those 30 back but im so focused right now that i know i can do it . So will see how my firts week went tomorrow.

ArtGirl
09-01-2006, 06:16 PM
Woohoo! You go Adas! And you too Sunshine! WTG on 4 lbs! That's great!

I skipped a week weigh in last week because I can't really afford the food anymore (never really could) and I wanted to see how I would do on my own. I lost 3 1/2 lbs! Woohoo! Go me! *L* So I picked up the vitamin bars, and some lunches and snacks for weekdays to see how that works out.

Another birthday this weekend... mine. *L* Yeah, the big Three-Oh. Planning on taking the little one to Chuck E. Cheese's. Not feeling too bad about it though because I know they have a salad bar. Might have a dog at the ball game Monday though. ;)~
Hope everyone has a great and safe holiday weekend!

adas
09-02-2006, 02:23 PM
8 lbs are gone i was soooo happy this morning :carrot: yippee

sunshine
09-03-2006, 07:46 AM
Way to go, Adas. Wow...8 lbs. That's great that you decided to come back to Jenny Craig. You WILL do it this time.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ArtGirl! Glad you're still posting here and congrats on the 3.5 lbs. lost. That's great for doing it on your own.

chrstna446
09-04-2006, 02:06 PM
Hello, everyone.
I recently rejoined JC again and I know that if I am going to do this I need as much support as possible. It looks like this is a group of successful losers, so I hope you don't mind if I dive in.

After two weeks, I've lost 3.6 lbs. Not as much as I'd hope, but losses none the less.

sunshine
09-04-2006, 11:17 PM
Welcome, chrstna446 and way to go on the loss of 3.6 lbs. You should find lots of support on this thread.

I got a lot of hiking in this weekend but we ate out too much so I'm going to have to get in a lot more exercise if I want to see any weight loss on Friday. I love the Jenny Craig food and the plan is easy to follow so I'm not worried about that...I've just got a lot of calories to burn off!!

chrstna446
09-05-2006, 01:23 PM
Thank you for the welcome, Sunshine.

I really need to try to get some excercise in. I did two 30 min walks last week and my goal is to get in three this week. I work a great deal so, getting in the time to walks is somewhat difficult. But I guess I need to make me a priority every now and then.

campbellredhead
09-05-2006, 10:56 PM
Yay Sunshine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*hugs*
I haven't weighed in awhile, before it was the time of the month,
then this past weekend, i went off, so i'll do good this week, and weigh in on Saturday.........i want to be in the 180's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not ordering NS anymore, i'm going to try to do it on my own. I was thinking of trying WW points again, so that i can actually eat out, and eat basically whatever i want. I'm focused etc, so hopefully this will work.

*hugs*
Jenny

sunshine
09-06-2006, 06:26 AM
I was so excited to see your post, Jenny. Just stay focused and you can do it! It's all about portion control and that's what I have the hardest time with but if you can master that, you've got it made.

sunshine
09-07-2006, 01:21 PM
How are you coming on your exercise, chrstna446?

How are you doing ArtGirl and Adas?

chrstna446
09-08-2006, 07:04 PM
Hi Sunshine,

Thanks for asking me about the excercise. I walked on Monday. I have to do it Saturday and Sunday before my Sunday weigh-in in order to make my 3 times goal. I get to work early and don't get home until dark so schedule is difficult. It's should be getting a little cooler, so I'm hoping to get in some noontime walks soon.

I did have lunch with a client today, and was a little worried about overeating. I had a petite chinese chicken salad and a bite of cornbread. I feel pretty good that I didn't overdo it. I feel satisified and not bloated.

So how has your week been going?

sunshine
09-08-2006, 10:23 PM
Sounds like you made some good choices at lunch, chrstna446. That's a victory!! Good luck with your weigh-in on Sunday.

I had my weigh-in today and lost 1.2 lbs. I'm excited about that because now I'm in the 170's and I lost wieght this week after eating out 3 times over Labor Day Weekend! I like to have my weigh-in on Friday so I can splurge just a little bit on the weekend and then have the whole week to make it up before I weigh in on Friday. It seems to work for me.

adas
09-09-2006, 11:07 AM
well i lost 3 more punds :carrot:

sunshine
09-09-2006, 02:46 PM
:bravo: Way to go, adas!

My husband and I just got finished hiking for three hours. My legs are sore!!!

chrstna446
09-10-2006, 01:48 AM
Congratulations Ada & Sunshine!

You both have had great sucess! :cheer:

I'll let you know tomorrow how I've done . . .

kmb73brwr
09-11-2006, 09:58 AM
I lost 1.7lbs this week. I was shooting for more but considering I ate out twice this week and did no exercise I cannot complain. My goal this week is to exercise, for some reason I just can't seem to make myself do it.

Congrats to everyone on their lbs lost. :bravo:

sunshine
09-12-2006, 06:29 AM
Congratulations on losing 1.7lbs kmb. I know it's hard to get in the routine of exercising but you just have to do it without talking yourself out of it. The weight will come off a lot easier. I think the key is finding something you'll have fun doing.

Yesterday at work we had a lunch meeting and they brought pizza in. I love pizza, unfortunately! I just have to make up for it by making sure I get extra exercise in before my weigh-in on Friday.

chrstna446
09-13-2006, 08:48 PM
Sorry I haven't posted in awhile. I'm happy to report I had a 2.2 loss. Yipee!

It seems like as soon as I weighed in I bloated up. By the next day I was up a couple of lbs. The same thing happened after the 1st weigh-in. It is almost as if I have a pretty good weigh-in and then it gets taken away. It seems that I've lost about 1-1/2 lbs of the 2 I "gained." But it seems like I take a couple steps forward and a couple steps back. Hopefully I will be down even more by Sunday (my weigh-in day), but it is a little frustrating.

Weird how my body acts:?:

sunshine
09-16-2006, 08:14 AM
Great going on your loss of 2.2 lbs chrstna446! I know what you mean about weighing more the next day but maybe that's why we should only weigh once a week.

I lost 1.8 lbs this week and I'm happy about that. I'm trying some different food this week. I got the swedish meatballs for the first time and I'm also trying some of their new snacks...chocolate covered graham twists and veggie crisps. I've really been impressed with their food. I've been on the program for four months and I've not been bored with it yet.

How is everyone else doing? Let's hear from you!

chrstna446
09-17-2006, 03:02 PM
Hi Sunshine,
You are really doing great. Hearing about your sucess helps me with my motivation.

I just got back from the JC Center and I'm down another 1.4 lbs. I'm so happy! 7.2 lbs. after 4 weeks. Woo Hoo!!

What are your favorite foods Sunshine? Let me know how the Swedish Meatballs are. I have not tried them yet. I just ordered the lentils. I've never had lentils before, but I always read about how good they are for you. We'll see . . .

Keep up the good work and keep letting me know about your success!

campbellredhead
09-17-2006, 10:02 PM
Hi Sunshine!!!
Thanks for visiting!
I must say you are doing fabulous 40lbs-WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am very excited, almost half way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Here is a new picture of me!!
God Bless
*hugs*

sunshine
09-18-2006, 06:14 AM
Great picture, Jenny! You look terrific.

Congrats on losing another 1.4 lbs chrstna446! That's great. I tried the lentils once and decided not to get them anymore. There are so many other things I like better. I love the potstickers, mac and cheese, sirloin beef and rice, turkey burger, cheesy enchilada, sunshine sandwich....I guess those would be my favorite things. How about you?

sunshine
09-23-2006, 05:35 AM
I lost 1.6 lbs this week. Woo Hoo!

How is everyone else doing? Not much action on this thread lately.

ArtGirl
09-24-2006, 01:44 AM
Sorry, finally got a couple of commissions going. Had to drop JC for a while. Feel bad about it, but I just can't afford the food. I've just cut back on the portions and such instead and have continued losing weight. Happy to share my total weight loss so far. :)

Wtg, everyone! This thread rocks!

sunshine
09-25-2006, 01:39 PM
Congratulations on losing weight on your own, ArtGirl. That's fantastic. I wish I could but I do a lot better when I "have" to weigh in every week. Keeps me motivated when someone else is watching! Keep posting and we'll try to keep you motivated, okay?

How are you doing - Chrstna446 and kmb73brwr?

My weekend was great and I ate Jenny food for breakfasts and lunches but went out to dinner Friday, Saturday AND Sunday...now I've got to make up for it in the next four days....EEEKKKK:woops:

kmb73brwr
09-26-2006, 09:38 AM
Congratulations Sunshine & ArtGirl.

I haven't done too well the past couple of weeks. I've gained almost 2 lbs over the past 2 weeks. I've had all of these functions going on and haven't been able to make it up like I usually can. I feel like I can get back on the ball this week, hopefully I don't have some type of event to go. So if stay with the menu this week I'm hoping I will lose what I've gained by next weigh in. Plus, I'm feeling motivated to exercise this week and that hasn't happened since I started JC.

sunshine
09-27-2006, 06:34 AM
Exercise will definitely help, kmb73brwr. You can do it! I've actually changed my weigh in from Friday to Saturday to give myself an extra day. We'll see!