WW Clubs and Groups - #166 Bale of turtles celebrating the weekend

Itryharder
08-30-2006, 12:25 PM
:carrot: :welcome3: We are the Turtle Group here at 3fatchicks.com. We welcome you to join us as we work toward good health and fitness in a persistent manner. As our inspiration, we use the race between the turtle and the hare where the turtle was the victor because he didn't give up. We believe in keepin' on even when the odds are against us. We believe in giving each other support. Good luck to us all!
Judy
Itryharder
(for Lin and Lauren)

Itryharder
08-30-2006, 12:37 PM
Hi Turtles,
As you can see, I've started a new thread. Check out thread #165 for news from Chris, Bandit, and Princess.

I have some nice news as I dropped a little over a pound at WW's. I weighed in this morning, but I'll go to an evening meeting. Good luck to us all.
Remember: water, good food, and exercise!!!! :bravo:
Judy

chrily
08-31-2006, 12:57 AM
Went to the hospital tonight and Robin is being her feisty self. That was so encouraging to see. She is hurting pretty good but I think she's going to be just fine. She actually had an appetite tonight. She hasn't felt hungry in weeks. That was an awesome sign.

Thats all for the evening. Gotta get up and go to work in the morning.

Chris

Itryharder
08-31-2006, 09:51 AM
glad to hear Robin is doing better than to be expected. Good wishes to her and your family.
Judy

Princess1122
08-31-2006, 10:50 AM
Chris: That is super news! Best wishes for continued improvement!

Judy: Congratulations! You are awesome and it shows!

All: got on the scale this morning and it is down but it is almost too far down if that makes sense :dizzy: sometimes I think that it malfunctions and then you get on it the next day and you have not really lost at all but gained a half a pound or something like that! We bought a WW scale this last time because we were so frustrated with the other ones... we would buy one and it would be broken or acting crazy in a few months so we had high hopes for this one... maybe it is just the people that get on the scale that are the problem and not he scale itself :D . Although it could be the dog is putting her paw on the scale, she does like to sit behind me when I get on in the morning :D

I have not been on this thread for a very long time like some of you but my father passed away a little over two years ago... he lost his battle with prostate cancer... I don't think he actually lost, I think he just got tired of the fight, if that makes sense. But boy I have been missing him this week... we were very close and for some reason he is on my mind... oh well, I just needed to share that with someone.

Best wishes for a great day!
Susan

Itryharder
08-31-2006, 10:20 PM
Oh Susan,
Losing a parent is so very very sad. I'm so sorry for you. I don't think it is ever something you "get over", but you get better at accepting it. Something must be triggering this grief in you right now. His favorite time of year, etc. But I'm so glad you posted and I'm sending you a :grouphug: because we all love you and value you. Please use this site to share emotions because we really care about you. :love:
Judy

Princess1122
09-01-2006, 09:27 AM
Judy: Thank you very much for your kind words and caring thoughts... I really appreciate them. His birthday is coming up very soon so I imagine that is why he is on my mind... we both had our birthdays in September... his was on September 11th and after 9/11 it was never really the same but it was still his special day. He is loved and missed very much.

All: Well as most of you know I am always happy that it is Friday! Ready for a three day weekend... working around my home always makes me feel better so that is my plan... get things cleaned up and organized along with a long bike ride and it should be a pretty good weekend... even with tropical storm Ernesto knocking on our door. They say we are to get lots of clouds and some rain so we will just have to wait and see.

Best wishes for an awesome weekend!!!!

Susan

chrily
09-02-2006, 01:16 AM
Hey all, just got back from the good ol hospital again. Robin is doing great. Get this though...they are putting her on the rehab floor on Sunday. Talk about fast. They anticipate her only being there 12-14 days. That is great news but totally unexpected. We have no idea what to do with her after that. We were trying to get her into a wheelchair accessible apt., but they are still taking apps for it. It won't be ready in 2 weeks. She can't go back to her trailer. It's just not handicap friendly.

ANyhow, she still doesn't want to look at her leg. She sat up tonight so we all got a little peek at it. God, I just wanted to cry for her. I guess for me too, when it was under the blankets, I could still pretend that all was well. Talk about reality shock. Time for all of us to be brave and push ourselves a little more than what we are used to.

That's about it. We are going to take a break from it all and take the girls camping this weekend. Of course, Kelly has to work tomorrow so we won't get to leave until the evening time. Hope we can find a spot. I'll chat with you when we get back.

chris

Princess1122
09-05-2006, 10:02 AM
Morning all... well it was a really nice weekend but as always it went way to quickly... got the house cleaned up and got a bike ride in with my husband and our son... it was a really good time and I hope that they enjoyed it as much as I did... we went about 8.5 miles so it was good practice for the upcoming tour.

Chris: Glad to hear that your SIL is better, best wishes for a quick answer to where she will go at the end of her stay in the rehab area.

Judy: Did you have a nice weekend?

All: What is new in your neck of the woods?

Have to run but have a happy day!
Susan

Itryharder
09-05-2006, 12:28 PM
Hi Turtles,
I feel ready to get down to business.
Chris: This is a trying time for Robin and you and your family. Here's a :grouphug: to help you through your days.

Princess: Glad you got in your bike ride. sounds like it was fun.

To Bandit ,Mousie, Lauren, Ariana and Shari Lyn and all the Turtles, please keep on posting here because we love to hear what you have to say and it helps us all.

My weekend was busy and fun. My good news is that my middle daughter has gotten engaged! It is all happening very quickly, but I feel it's right. Please send her good wishes! I really like her fiance and I love their relationship. It looks easy and comfortable and you can see they are in love.
They have set a wedding date for October of 2007 and we are headlong into plans and exciting business. We had the happy couple out for dinner on Saturday and I prepared a healthy meal since they are both trying to knock off some pounds! Made a yummy sirloin steak cubed and quick cooked with lots of veggies over couscous. Made a simple beef broth sauce thickened with lite sour cream and lots of curry and it was yummy. It was close to Core and I did fine with it. We had lots of good conversation and played a card game that was new to the fiance, so we had lots of laughs to boot.

Very busy weekend: Tuesday and Thursday I babysat grandson, Thursday night my dh and dd and dsil all joined us to have a simple supper, then we headed to a barber shop to get d grandbaby's hair cut. It takes three of us to distract him. He really was good, haircut is great, and we're all happy we won't have to do that for another couple of months or so.

Friday night we celebrated dsil's birthday, Saturday we had the engaged couple over, Sunday we had long time friends over for a simple bbq, but although I made two Core salads, I did overeat a bit with bread/buns. Yesterday was cool down day, but dd and dgrandbaby were here for a few hours while my dd prepared a lesson. It went well.

Today I am back to babysitting dgrandbaby and will go to their house with my food since that is what works for me!
Lots going on, but sorry this got so long. Take care, be well, drink lots of water and work in that exercise somehow! This is as much a reminder to me as it is good wishes to you! :cool: :goodscale:

Love,
Judy :cool: At WW's when I rejoined two weeks ago I started again with the weight I am now and will go right through the program that way. I need to lose a pound a week and am hoping at the beginning to do better than that. Wish me well.

Princess1122
09-05-2006, 01:18 PM
Good Luck Judy! I know you can do it. Sounds like you have a wonderful time with family and friends this weekend... I know that does a body good!

bandit2
09-05-2006, 04:55 PM
Hi everyone:

Princess - sorry about your dad.

Judy - good luck with your WW.

And everyone else - Hi & hope you all had a great weekend.

We are getting abit of cloudy up here - remants of that storm. But nothing for us to worry about.

Had good weekend & dd is back to school. She is closeby but lives with other girls & comes home quite often, so I am lucky with that. Some of her friends go to university far away & only come home a couple of times throughout the school year.

It feels like we should all be starting with new fall goals.

Mine this week is to get back OP & go to curves 2 times. I have really been slacking off up here & is showing at the scales.

Hope everyone is doing great. Talk soon.

Itryharder
09-05-2006, 09:28 PM
Bandit,
great idea about setting new goals. I have two.
1. exercise at least 2x a week.
2. lose 4 pounds by the end of Sept.
Judy

Princess1122
09-06-2006, 08:49 AM
I'm with you!

My goals for this month are:

Exercise 3 times a week - Cardio and strength training
Lose at least 3 lbs.
Take at least one bike ride a week.

Have a happy day all!
Susan

bandit2
09-06-2006, 02:57 PM
Windy Wednesday:

Hi everyone - well, I made it to curves last night, so feel good about that & came home & made a ww casserole with broccoli/cauliflower & brought some of that for my lunch today with a chicken breast - very good.

I get together with my gf usually every Wed & lately we have been staying over at my trailer, but tonight will meet at my house for dinner. So, I am going to make sole & have the rest of my casserole. So that should be a good point-friendly supper & then am planning on a big walk with her afterwards.

Judy & Princess - your Sept goals sound very achievable and I know you guys can do it.

For me, the more I stay OP the more I stay OP - when I falter I go overboard.
Still have to come to grips with getting right back on track. But, so far this week I have done very well and feel like I am "back in the game"

Everyone else - hope you are all doing good with eating/exercising/drinking your water.

Stay Happy!

Itryharder
09-06-2006, 04:19 PM
Bandit and Princess,
Those encouraging words are great! We can do this!!!!!
Today I weighed in at WW's and had an unhappy surprise. I was up .6# and on my home scale I had lost 1#. So, although I knew this wasn't an every day fabulous week, I didn't expect to gain anything. However, I know this is a glitch, I can make this week count, and I need to stay off the scale. I am going to put it in my extra closet as soon as I get off this site. Promise! LOL.

I love the idea of setting a doable goal and I do well with that. I am still counting on you guys to pull my into onederland by the New Year. :hug:
Love,
Judy to quote Lauren, "ONward and Downward!"

chrily
09-06-2006, 08:09 PM
Hi all. I'm back but in a bad sort of way. I started school today so I have so much to do...

SIL was back in surgery today. They had to remove her gallbladder. She had that MRSA infection in it too. My BIL bought her a new mobile home in a court not too far from our house for when she's out and on her own again. Hubby says it will be much easier to take care of her. I just don't know how we are going to do it. There is too much that needs to be done around here that we haven't been able to get to, money is super tight, and time is limited to a bare minimum anymore. There is NO family life around here. More like family strife. Everyone is grouchy and cranky with eachother and Kelly has no patience for the kids or me...and its a reciprical thing. I don't have patience for any of it either. Normal isn't coming back and I'm having a hard time adjusting to this all. His family is banded together so tight, I just don't feel like I'm part of it. Kelly doesn't ask how me or the girls are doing. He just comes home. I wish I had some say in it all. Kelly will do anything for his sister. I guess I'm just mad that he doesn't act like his family is important. The girls miss him and so do I. Trying to make him see that is hard.

Nuf complaining frome me. I have homework to do and dinner to get done. My niece is doing a play in church tonight and she wanted us to come watch her. So gotta boogie.

Chris

Itryharder
09-06-2006, 09:30 PM
Dear Chris,
I'm sending you a :grouphug: because you can sure use it. Time will help you with all of this. Your SIL is going through such trauma and you dh is doing the best he can. Here's another :hug: so you can help your immediate family bond together to get through this ordeal. If you can, take one day at a time.
Best wishes and God Bless
Judy

Princess1122
09-07-2006, 09:18 AM
Morning all!

Chris: I know how you feel... you and the kids should come first... everyone else should come after that... I know his sister needs him right now but that does not mean that everyone else gets tossed to the back seat in the mean time. "Normal" is hard... I am not sure that most of us know what normal is... is it real or just something that we all hope for?... Don't get me wrong, I pray it is something real but life changes every day and sometimes I think we just crave what used to be because constant change is hard to get used to. The In-Law family bond is a hard thing to handle also since they have that long history that you have not always been a part of and that is just plain tough... the whole thing has to be hard especially since it all could have been avoided by your SIL simply taking care of herself... my thoughts are with you!

Judy: you are doing great! Don't worry about .6, that could be a million things and none of them are important as long as you are on plan and exercising when you can.

Have to run, short day today, repair men coming to the house today to look at the stove and also having the winter service on the furnace.

Susan

Ariana2000
09-07-2006, 05:00 PM
Hello Ladies! Life has been nuts, nuts, nuts. I came back into town last Thursday, and of course, there was a ton of stuff to do at work (and the best time for me to post is at work, on lunch), so I didn't have any chance to post at all. I went down 1.5 last week, up .6 this week...though I know what happened this week -- I was on vacation M-W, and on Tuesday I went to the Melissa Etheridge concert (SHE WAS WONDERFUL! :D) and bounced and swayed and bopped around to the music so much that I hurt my thighs...I made myself work out Thursday, then had trouble getting out of the car and the few feet to Taco Bell (2 tacos, fresco style, 7 points. :D) So I took Friday off, then was out of town all Saturday, Sunday I had too much stuff to do, Monday was my special sewing day, planned for since the beginning of August...so, for a variety of reasons, I made it to the gym only twice, not my usual four. But I am back on track this week, and I've already been to the gym twice, so I am back on track.

Work has been mad, mad, mad, but tomorrow is Friday, so at least there's that. :D

Chrily -- sorry to hear about all of your troubles with your sister in law. It's hard for Kelly to be caught between you and his sister, and he does need to find more balance. No matter how difficult our siblings have been or even how self destructive, there is still a sibling instinct to protect them and help them if and when we can. But it is important to maintain balance. It sounds like things are very stressful...is there anyway your sister can pay for live in help, or part time help maybe?

It sounds like everybody else is working hard and sticking to it...I'm glad to hear it. I've missed you ladies, and I'll do my best to post more often, I just end up working through lunch often. :(

Princess1122
09-08-2006, 10:26 AM
Ariana: Welcome back... you were missed!

Chris: How are things going?

Judy: What is new in your neck of the woods?

Happy Friday all! Best wishes for a wonderful weekend!

Susan

Ariana2000
09-08-2006, 05:03 PM
Princess -- thank you! That was very sweet of you. :D

Ladies: BTW -- I took your communal advice and I'm adding more protein to my diet. I'll let you know how it help.

I made it for another workout last night. Tonight makes 4, and I'll have met my goal for the week (also, my legs can't take more than 4 days of elliptical in a row :o). I plan on doing house chores, food prep, etc., tonight so that I can relax Saturday, do some more sewing, maybe some organizing, then I'm going to see "The Illusionist" with a friend Saturday night, then breakfast with another friend Sunday (big temptation -- IHOP), and rummykub with her, then more sewing. It sounds like it will be a great weekend. do you guys have anything planned?

Have a great weekend, guys, see you on Monday!

chrily
09-08-2006, 08:35 PM
Not much going on here. School is already hectic. Go figure! I'll handle it though. Keeps my mind off of life. I did tell Kelly what was on my mind last night. I told him I don't feel close to him right now and feel like I'm going it alone most of the time. He just agreed and said he hasn't been easy to get along with and all. But that's all. I just get so depressed, like last night Kayla's school had an open house and we weren't even there 5 min. when his phone rang and he talked to his brother. I talked to him about doing stuff as a family but even when he does, it doesn't seem like he's "there". I just don't feel strong enough.

My allergies are creating havoc for me lately too. I spend most of the time stuffed up and my chest hurting. We are pretty close to a bunch of wildfires so there is a ton of smoke in the air. CHOKE! CHOKE! CHOKE! I am craving some fresh air.

Gonna figure out what to do for dinner. Hopefully Kelly gets home soon. Tiana is having a skating party for her birthday tonight and I have to take her and 4 friends. I don't have enough seats in the van for them plus my littlest two. My first "baby" is 13 yrs old now. WAAAhhhhhhhh! Makes me feel so old.

Chris

Itryharder
09-08-2006, 09:51 PM
Ariana,
so glad to hear back from you. You've got an awesome weekend planned!
:cp: for getting back into exercise with such vim and vigor.
Your weight loss is phenomenol. Weigh to go. Shows what exercise, time, and effort will do!

Princess,
Thanks for asking about me. This weekend will be much quieter than they have been. DD and fiance may come out tomorrow. Sunday we're closing up the pool. Think I'll mow the lawn tomorrow and straighten up outside a bit. I've got the house inside on the run and it feels good! Will also bake cookies for my dgrandbaby's 2 birthday and may also do Halloween roll out cookies at the same time to get them all done at once and then freeze them.

Chris, glad you had a brief chance to talk to Kelly. I can only imagine how hard this must be for you all. Do you have a church that can help or social services? I have a feeling there are services available for you sil that will enable her family to ease up a bit. Here's another :hug: because you know we're all pulling for you. :grouphug:

All goes well here. I am resisting all sorts of food and am making good choices when I eat. Right now I'm tired and I'm heading to bed because I'm afraid I might eat if I don't. Take care, be well and keep on keepin' on.
Love,
Judy

chrily
09-09-2006, 12:19 PM
Morning...I've read the rest of my history chapter, my english homework, and my financial accounting chapter. Next I need to read 2 chapters for my Economics class...then its more homework. After my summer of doing nothing, this is a shock and "overload". I'll get my rhythm back in a couple weeks I suppose. I'll have to get a feel for how each of these teachers lead their classes and what their expectations are and then I should be fine.

Tiana had fun last night skating with her friends, while we went up to the hospital. They have my SIL in the rehabilitation area now and plan to discharge her in 10 days. From what I heard from other people, the hospital tries to get patients out of the hospital in 1 month. She's been in 3 weeks so far. Still haven't really gotten her a place to live. I don't know how she'll maneuver herself around. She says her arms aren't strong enough to use the wheelchair and she wants to try to use a walker until she can get a leg made. That takes an amazing amount of arm strength too. From what I gathered with our visit, she isn't really into helping herself out yet. I'm sure the rehab docs will get her up and around. She doesn't have a choice. They have her doing 3-5 hours of work a day. It al starts around 7 am. The patients have get themselves dressed and sitting on the edge of their beds by 7:30 for breakfast. They have to go to a communal dining room...no hiding out in their rooms. Then its therapy...occupational, physical, etc. for the 3 to 5 hours a day. I looked at her schedule and she'll even be doing stuff on the weekends.

ANyhow, I'm not going to pig out today. I will drink at leat 64 oz of water. (Fingers crossed) I will get some sort of exercise in today, even if it is only mowing the lawn.

chris

bandit2
09-09-2006, 05:35 PM
Hi ladies - just typed a big message & got kicked out, so will try & duplicate it.

Hope everyone is doing well & staying OP

Went to Ribfest last night with cousin & her husband & my bf (these are people I am going to Vegas with in Nov) & it was fun. Those ribs are so good & of couse, I had lots so trying to behave myself today.

Got to curves 3 times this week & signed up for the Breast Cancer walk on Oct 1st - they have a group going from curves so that will be fun.

Weather up here has been rainy for last couple of days, so I didn't go up to trailer - decided to get caught up on some housework & now that dd is back to school it is very quiet here, although I miss her already.

SO my goal this week is: curves 3 times - lose 1.5# - eat my veggies.

How about everyone else?

chrily
09-10-2006, 07:46 PM
I finally got to change my ticker!!!

I'm down 1 1/2 lbs. Whether from stress or not, I'll take it! Well back to the homework. Just had to check in on you all.

chris

Itryharder
09-10-2006, 09:19 PM
Chris, Congrats on changing your ticker!!! :bravo: I don't know about anyone else, but in your shoes I'm afraid I might have gained 8 pounds, so :cp: :cp: for you for losing weight. Keep on keepin' on.,
Had a good weekend here and made good food choices. Am really hoping to lose weight on my WEd. WI.
Judy :cool:

Princess1122
09-11-2006, 09:48 AM
W/I went fairly well, actually better then expected since it is that TOM... I was down .2 - I'll take it :D

The weekend was ok, got some house work done and the shopping... but that was about it. I did not get my exercise or any walking in. I really need to get back to walking around the neighborhood again. I liked doing that and I got way more walking in then just relying on getting to the gym so I guess that is my goal for this week... to get some walking in at home. I do start my pilates class this evening and I am really looking forward to that. I hear it is great exercise and also a good stress reliever so it should be a great hour every Monday evening.

Chris: Best wishes with the homework... I finished my degree about 2 years ago and that was one thing that I was so glad to leave behind... the homework!

Judy: You are doing great! Such a busy gal... I don't know how you keep up with everything and everyone!

Bandit: Great job on the food choices and signing up for the walk... that will be fun and you will get lots of walking in for that week :)

Ariana: How is your sewing/quilting going?

Have to run but have a great day all!
Susan

Ariana2000
09-11-2006, 05:16 PM
Chrily -- I know things are hard, and I'm sorry. <hug> But at least you lost weight -- CONGRATS! And I hope your allergies get better soon!

Judy -- thank you! I missed the movie, my friend had to cancel, so I got some extra sewing in, instead. Thank you! Exercise has really become a part of my life, I even have trouble sleeping if I don't. Thanks again. :D Whenever I feel frustrated with the slow weight loss speed, I remind myself that, when I weighed 206 pounds, I would have given ANYTHING to weigh 160. And, I've lost about 20 pounds since March, which averages to a pound a week, so even if I lose nothing for two weeks, then two pounds the next week, I'm still doing okay. :D

Oh, cookies. Temptation, temptation. You're stronger willed than I am -- I can't keep those in the house! So, did you have a good weekend? Glad to hear that you are staying strong, Judy.

Bandit -- I hate when that happens (when you type a long message, then get kicked out!) Life is all about trade-offs, right? You can have some ribs now, if you're willing to be extra good later, right, in compensation? It's all about tradeoffs and moderation. Good for you, going on the Breast Cancer walk. It's a good cause.

Princess: My quilting project is going well, thank you for asking. I made a miscalculation in my design, so I need to go out and get more fabrics to make up the missing blocks (oh, darn! :D) That means a trip to SAS, a local store that sells fabric by weight (are they a national chain? I've only seen them in Phoenix and Tucson.)

It's hard to workout on the weekend, very hard, which is why I do mine M-T-W-Th. Walking around the neighborhood is great, if you can swing it -- it's still too hot here to be outside for long. We won't even be wearing jeans until mid-late October.

Hey, down .2 is good too! ;D

Ladies:
My weekend went fairly well. I missed the movie, my friend had to cancel, so I stayed home and quilted instead, did some organizing. Very relaxing. I knew that I was going out to IHOP on Sunday with a friend, a big point meal, so I switched my Super High Day (Wendie plan) of Saturday to Sunday, so I didn't go over. I was very proud of myself for doing that. :D Other than that, not much else is new. I'll talk to you guys again soon!

Princess1122
09-12-2006, 09:59 AM
Morning all, well it is a very rainy day here in Indy, but we need it so I will not complain. I will just walk a bit more on the treadmill and work a little longer on the Elipicial machine this evening instead of walking outside. It is not supposed to stop raining here until Thursday but like I said we really need it... I noticed the other day that our yard is a bit like a straw field.

Well I went to my first pilates class last evening and I loved it! I was very happy that the leader stressed that it was a beginners class :D since it was my first time and I really did not know what I was doing. I am only taking it once a week and kind of wish that I had signed up for twice a week but I was not sure that I would even like it so I took the minimum days when I initially signed up for the class... I don't have much spare time so once may turn out to be enough but next spring I may go for twice a week. I can see why they work so well on toning and strengthening... I used muscles that I never knew I had :workout:

Ariana: Yup, with enough .2's I will eventually make a pound :dancer:

Have to run but have a wondeful and happy day all!
Susan

Itryharder
09-12-2006, 11:51 AM
Princess,
Glad you loved Pilates. Weigh to go! I am so impressed by how you broke into onederland and are committed to keep on losing the extra weight. You go girl!
Everybody, I wasn't able to access page three of this thread and think I had just better start a new thread which will be #167. See you there!
Judy :cool:

chrily
09-12-2006, 12:38 PM
Ariana, what is SAS? Obviously we don't have one here. I have some blocks cut out for my next quilt but need to find one more color to go with it. Like I have the time for a quilt....lol

Susan-Homework is horrible this time around. I don't mind it. We have to do these threaded discussions online and I seem to be stuck in a pissing contest with this one gal. We are studying about the European influence of Indians during the period when we first came over to North America to settle. She keeps getting out of the time period and onto other Indian tribes and everything I post about she has to counter with something. Her subject of choice is the Plains Indians...I just keep telling her that we haven't studied that yet. We're supposed to be just evaluating the influence of Europeans from archeaological finds, like their grave goods. She is soooo far removed from that subject.

Well I don't have time to get personal with everyone but the latest is...On Sat. or Sun. we have to go to the hospital to pick Robin up for an "outing" with the hospital therapist and a nurse to teach us how to help her to get in and out of a car and to test her on if she can function to a high level of normalcy. We have to take her to do something she normally did and they will evaluate all of us. Today they take the staples out of her leg too. She can't leave until she starts taking care of it herself and dress her own wound. If she won't do that, she can't go home. She refuses so far because she doesn't want to look.

Back to the homework. To add to the pleasures of the week, I have TOM here too. Cramps like crazy!!!!

chris

p/s ordered my treadmill. IT will be here Saturday!!!