Closed Thread

Old 08-28-2006, 09:16 AM   #1  
On My Way to Healthy!!!!

Default Monday Weigh-In!!!

Today was my second weigh-in. I gained back .6 pounds since last week. I am not too bummed. Aunt flo was here and I had a REALLY bad week.

I have been back on program since Saturday.

Anyone else weigh-in on Monday???
Old 08-28-2006, 09:28 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 190/140

Height: 5'4"

Cool second week

Well, I am down another 1.6 pounds. I am very happy because I have been very good and I even went out to eat, my friend wanted to go for supper and I chose Applebee's and I got a ww meal it was very small, especially if you don't eat brocolli but I did it.
We will see how this week goes with Tropical storm or Hurricane ernesto coming how I do with the stress and if we lose power for a week like with Wilma!
kcsmom that is not bad a .6 gain you can go an pee and lose that and if you were a bit bad with company you did very well, it will come off next week.

Old 08-28-2006, 10:10 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 182/166/150

Height: 5'10"

Down 2lbs from last Monday. Seems like it drops a lot in a couple of days then stalls or goes up. Who knows why?
I exercised Sat am- "Muscle works" class at the YMCA and 30 on the treadmill. Pretty much wore me out for the rest of the day...
Hang in there!
Old 08-28-2006, 10:59 AM   #4  
On My Way to Healthy!!!!

l&d nurse - way to go on the 1.6 pound loss!!!! Every little bit adds up. Way to go on sticking to the Applebee's ww meal. I hope Ernesto blows away from your direction. KUP!!

hollycraft - 2 pounds is great!!! How long have you been losing weight.
Old 08-28-2006, 08:05 PM   #5  
Kelly M

S/C/G: 246/147/150 WW Goal

Height: 5'5"

Monday weigh in for me....down 7 pounds!! Yippee!! I'm sure a lot of it is still water weight, etc., as I've only been on ww for 3 weeks, but I'll take anything I can get!

kcsmom, I haven't had to deal with it yet, but I'm sure it's going to cause havok when it happens....less than a pound gained? I think that's great!

l&dnurse, yippee for you! Every ounce lost is that much closer to your goal...they add up!! By the way, which ww meal did you get at Applebee's? I haven't tried any of them yet, but I am happy that they have them available! Makes your choices so much easier!

Hollycraft, my DH insists that muscle weighs more than fat, so although you're burning fat, building muscle can effect the scale too! Just know that now it's lean muscle that's good for you! Way to go!

Last edited by boaterswife; 08-28-2006 at 08:07 PM. Reason: content
Old 08-29-2006, 01:43 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 182/166/150

Height: 5'10"

Thanks kcsmom and boaterswife (love the name) for the encouragement. I've been on my diet since about the middle of July. Did the muscle-works class again last night, the leader kicked my booty (literally) with all the lunges, etc. Can't wait to see the results!
Have a great day all!!
Closed Thread