Closed Thread

Old 08-27-2006, 12:19 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 199.5/186/135

Default Weight Watcher Points Program Changes?

I have all the materials for several Points programs from Weight Watchers. I started Points at it's inception and have 2 books and an Eating Out Guide.

My budget won't be open to be able to join until Sept 8th(Darn those kid college tuition bills) but I do not want to wait until then. I want to get a start on the program now and start classes on the 8th.

Has there been any big changes to the points program?
Old 08-28-2006, 09:41 AM   #2  
Butterfly Within

S/C/G: 198/184/145

Height: 5`7

Hi sweety,
The last time i was at a WW meeting was for the Flex points/core program.. is that what you have the books for? some of the points have changed..pizza is now 6 points last time i checked..if i`m wrong someone plz lemme know..lol .the fiber grams on the points finder only go to 4..PFTT.lol
maybe someone who is new of more familiar with the program will be of more help.. i personally like the WW plan better when it was Winning Points..i have the books if u need to now any points just HOLLA..lol Email me i`ll be happy to help the best I can
Good luck sweety
oh and anyone here feel free to email IM me.. i`d love to chat with you! we need all the support we ca get!
h.u.g.z.n-s.m.o.o.c.h.e.z
maryann
Old 08-28-2006, 09:46 AM   #3  
Jen

S/C/G: 197.4/197.4/150

Height: 5'2"

the flex (points) program hasn't changed much. so i'm sure your books are fine. I have the dining out book as well, I love it! it makes it so easy to eat on the run.
Old 08-28-2006, 11:50 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 199.5/186/135

Thanks for the responses! I thought it was probably the same. I can't tell you how many times I've tried to go back on program without attending meetings. It just doesn't work for me.

I'm happy to be back here and all the support
Closed Thread