Closed Thread

Old 09-09-2001, 02:53 AM   #1  

Talking Need Motivation

Hello Everyone... I am new to these boards, and I would greatly appreciate all the support. It has been a year since I gave birth to a beautiful baby boy (George)... I was not chunky when I became pregnant (165 lbs), but @ the end of my pegnancy, I had balloned to 245 lbs. I lost 25 lbs in the past year. I am only 5'4''. I have a history of gaining and loosing weight. I had once reached 230 lbs and managed to drop to 140 lbs in a year or so. My son is now starting to walk. I want to have the energy to enjoy this stage. I have had my last sushi meal ( which is my weak point). I will start my diet and exercise routine on Monday. I am still not sure what exactly I will be doing, but I will @ least try to get 30 mins on exercise every other day. Did I forget to mention that I hate exercise . Anyway, please feel free to contact me with any suggestion or just to give support..........
Old 09-09-2001, 04:32 PM   #2  

Angry welcome to the boards

Welcome to the boards. This is a really great place and it will help keep you motivated plus it is a plce where you can learn and share. I am 26 and I don't have any kids. Battling my weight has been a struggle I have faced forever and I decided that this time I am going to succeed and lose the weight for good.

Welcome again and I hope you find this to be a friendly and supportive place.

Melissa
Old 09-10-2001, 10:25 AM   #3  
flibbertobbergenie!

Hi Mary! Come and join us on the daily thread, it's the one that appears every day,usually witht he date or day of the week in the title.

Welcome!!!

Lolly
xxx
Old 09-10-2001, 11:34 AM   #4  
Mom to 2 beautiful girls!

Mary... Welcome. My baby will be 1 year in October, so I know where you are coming from. I am trying my hardest to lose the weight I put on during my PG. Come join us on the daily thread!!
Closed Thread