Exercise! Love it or hate it, let's motivate each other to just DO IT!

Old 08-20-2006, 06:57 PM   #1  

S/C/G: Slow but steady

Height: 5' 11"

Wink Praises for Midol

I know this may sound silly. But i have been on such a roll with weight loss i was SO scared that TOM would mess up my stride. I have NEVER been able to exercise during TOM. So i went in search of some way to get around the pain. I have always seen commercials that Midol gets rid of the bloat, pain, and fatigue. Sounds perfect, right? (I was also VERY concerned about the bloating this week too). But i gave it a try and let me just say. I am in love with this stuff. I will know more about the bloating at the end of the week. But so far for the fatigue and pain...i actually worked out on my elliptical today. That is a very bold statement for me, considering the way i usually feel during this time ...the elliptical is not even a thougt, at most i will do stretching yoga or something. So woohoo. i am tickled. I was just curious what others of you do during TOM to get past the bloating, fatigue, and pain?
Get n healthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2006, 10:51 AM   #2  
Lose that Baby Weight!

S/C/G: 172/154/125

Height: 5'2

Cardio works for me. I cannot lift weights when on ttom, however a good cardio session warms up my muscles and actually releaves my cramping. I can't take Midol, that stuff makes me soooooo sick...sucks.
Stephanie Osborne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2006, 12:18 PM   #3  
Moderating Mama

S/C/G: 295/200/175

Height: 5' 8"

Midol makes me sick, too. There is some sort of hereditary nature to how people process the stuff - for me it is JUST like speed. Heart racing, shaking...not good.
mandalinn82 is offline   Reply With Quote