Mini-Goals - Clothing NSV

View Full Version : Clothing NSV

TamiL
08-19-2006, 12:07 PM
I took my thirteen year old to the mall this morning and one of her friends. They were teasing me because I wore jeans and a sweater that were hanging on me. So I decided to try on some jeans at Aeropostale. To my surprise I was able to actually get a size 9/10 that fit perfectly!! Unfortunately they are cut really low and have a flare at the bottom so I have to try and find something to wear as a shirt with these. All the shirts at that store look like pantyhose because they are so skinny fitting. it doesn't compliment my 40+ belly!

kykaree
08-19-2006, 12:11 PM
What a great NSV, well done.

I live in the UK, where Marks and Spencer make a million different type of jeans, many for women with tummies. I love the hipster look, but unless a miracle happens, I'll never be in hipsters!

TamiL
08-19-2006, 12:26 PM
LOL, I understand that. After 4 children I tried to explain to my daughter that our tummies just don't look the same!! She still things I need to give up the XL Tshirts that I still wear, but I am self conscious about my big boobs!

lilybelle
08-19-2006, 01:48 PM
Congratulations on the great NSV. Go on down in shirt sizes, it will make you look and feel slimmer to wear something that fits , instead of something that is baggy. WTG