Old 08-18-2006, 01:59 PM   #1  
Can't wait 2 be a goddess

S/C/G: 236/see ticker/165

Height: 5'8

Default Help Please A Month & Nothing Loss

IT'S BEEN A MONTH Please any advice on what to do i count cals started watch carbs (good vs Bad ) etc i've tried everything and nothing ..........
so if you can give me some ideas on how to get that ticker move'n down again im all ears
please please please
thanks
michelle
707Goddess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2006, 02:40 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 275/238/170

Height: 5' 11"

Quote:
Originally Posted by 707Goddess View Post
IT'S BEEN A MONTH Please any advice on what to do i count cals started watch carbs (good vs Bad ) etc i've tried everything and nothing ..........
so if you can give me some ideas on how to get that ticker move'n down again im all ears
please please please
thanks
michelle
Hello,

I looked at your fitday, are you keeping close count of what you are eating?? All I see is coffee in there for everyday. I enter EVERYTHING I consume into Fitday, it helps me see what my carb, fat, protien ratio is. That way I can see what I may be lacking, or go back a couple months and see what has worked to get me out of a stall at that time. It also works well to help hold yourself accountable.

What do you eat in a day? Are you getting enough protein?? I wanna help, but I need more information.
TiffRidesAHarley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2006, 03:11 PM   #3  
Diva under construction..

S/C/G: 262/212/175

Height: 5'7"

I'll have to second using your fitday.....you'll be amazed how much we under-estimate our intake or what the true fat/calories/carbs there are in somethings and how quickly they add up. Additionally, make sure you are eating Breakfast/snack/lunch/dinner and another snack....timeing made all the difference in my continued progress!
Stevi-rocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2006, 03:37 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 275/238/170

Height: 5' 11"

I agree, eating 2 700 calorie meals is bad, makes me GAIN weight. It is all about the timing. I eat 5-6 times a day and only allow myself a certain amount of calories per sitting. I DO NOT DEPRIVE MYSELF!!! That is key. If there is something I want, can't live without, I will eat it, but I will only allow myself 250-300 calories of it and count that as one of my 5 meals for the day. Fitday keeps me totally on track. It tells me where I am deficient, tells me if I have to many carbs or not enough protein. Fitday and this board are the reason, I have succeeded thus far. I hope we are being helpful.
TiffRidesAHarley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2006, 04:30 PM   #5  
Can't wait 2 be a goddess

S/C/G: 236/see ticker/165

Height: 5'8

I havent updated fit day in hella long it confusses me im just not used to it i think BUT i do hand write everything down that i eat and drink? i will give you an example of my day from my journal when i get a break at work thank you for helping me and i will either attach it or type it in a little bit boss keeps lurking today
707Goddess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2006, 09:40 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 165/147/128

Height: 5'3"

Hey Michelle? Have you had a look at this thread? You might find it helpful.

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=91634
srmb60 is offline   Reply With Quote