100 lb. Club - Newfiedarling in the 100 Plus Club!

ChocLabLover
08-15-2006, 09:08 AM
May I be the first to congratulate Newfiedarling (Dee) to have lost a hundred pounds! :bravo: :cp: :cb: :jig: :hat: :dance: :woo: :balloons:

Dee, you are a good friend and such a strong inspiration to me! We joined to together last year, and I watched how your ticker would go down each week! WAY TO GO!

Angel33
08-15-2006, 09:35 AM
I just noticed this too in another post. Thanks for starting this thread Carol.

Congrats Dee!!

I am so proud of you. I admire you so much. When I first started back in February I just loved reading your posts and watching your progress. Probally because you started at about where I started. You are always very inspiring and I hope that you are able to come around more often.
WTG!!! Keep up the good work

jillybean720
08-15-2006, 09:40 AM
I'm not a bit surprised--every time I see that newer avatar photo, I have to double take because she looks JUST like my itty bitty little college roommate. Pictures don't lie...such AMAZING progress!

howie6267
08-15-2006, 09:55 AM
GREAT JOB! You are awesome. I know you are on cloud nine.

Laura Philly
08-15-2006, 09:55 AM
Dee,
I'm new and so inspired by you! Thanks to people like you I feel motivated and hopeful. You look fantastic and I would love to chat.
Laura

BreakingFree
08-15-2006, 10:12 AM
Dee - CONGRATULATIONS on this magnificent accomplishment! Hope you are doing something to celebrate!

Jen415
08-15-2006, 11:15 AM
Congrats, Dee!!

Nori71
08-15-2006, 11:31 AM
:cheer: :cheer: DEE!!!! :cheer: :cheer:
Congratulations!
You are an inspiration and an example to me!

Sheila53
08-15-2006, 01:20 PM
Way to go, Dee!! What an awesome accomplishment! You're a true inspiration to newbies and oldbies alike. Congratulations! :bravo:

newfiedarling
08-15-2006, 01:45 PM
Carol - thanks for posting the thread. I was trying to be a little less blatent about it, but the attention sure feels good.

Leec - Thanks for the kind words. I know I haven't been around so much in the last couple of months. With vacations and just being busy with summer stuff I just haven't been as regular. You'll see me around much more often now.

Jill - You're right - pictures don't lie. When I need a reminder of how far I come, my high weight pics always get me revved back up again.

Howie - Cloud nine? Absolutely! Great to see you around, posting regularly again!

Laura - we'll all be right here again in no time to congratulate you on your accomplishments. Welcome again!

Breaking Free - I think it's time to start shopping for those leather pants that I promised myself when I started this journed. Still a few pounds to go yet, but I actually find window shopping pretty rewarding. At least now I'm not standing in the store wishing I could fit into the clothes. Now I know I can, and that's a pretty big reward all in itself.

Jen - Thanks for the wishes - just love seeing your face around.

Nori - Thank you so much - I never did catch you on the points challenges. I'll have to jump onboard for September.

Sheila - If it wasn't for such great people like you I don't know how long I'd have stayed on these boards. You've offered lots of great advice to me over the past year. Thank you!

rkrs6673
08-15-2006, 01:46 PM
Great job Dee :)

Goddess Jessica
08-15-2006, 02:32 PM
Way to go! What an awesome accomplishment. I am so proud of you chica!

roundRN
08-15-2006, 03:33 PM
Hey Dee.....
Congrat's on 100 pounds lost...I am sooooooo proud of you!!!!!!! You beat me in our friendly little competition....but that's ok...I still luv ya..LOL. I'll get there someday...my scale has been literally stuck most of the summer. Anyways...back to you......WTG....You are Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
Luv,
Liv

YP1
08-15-2006, 04:01 PM
Well done Dee, I'm so proud of you and you look FAB!!!

trishn222
08-15-2006, 06:13 PM
WTG You look fabulous!!! You are also such and inspiration.

DollyR
08-15-2006, 06:36 PM
:dance::dance::dance:Fantastic Dee!!! What a huge accomplishment!! :dance::dance::dance:

irisheyes213
08-15-2006, 07:17 PM
:jig: :bravo: :cp:

WWWHHHAOOOO For You!!!

WTG and thank you for sharing your journey with us!

beautifulone
08-15-2006, 07:24 PM
Congratulations!!! What an incredible accomplishment!!

jtammy
08-15-2006, 09:02 PM
:cheer: :cheer: Congratulations Dee!! You are doing great and you look gorgeous by the way. :cheer: :cheer:

activeadventurer
08-15-2006, 09:40 PM
Congratulations, Sweetie. You deserve it!!!

Abbeycat36
08-16-2006, 01:22 AM
Hi!

I don't normally post here and I'm relatively new here, so I haven't followed your journey but SUPER CONGRATS on losing 100!!!! Wee haa you rock!!

I assume you're from NF by your nickname there. I'm from NS but now live in BC.

Again a big super congratulations on the big 100! WOW!!!! :carrot:

Heather
08-16-2006, 08:25 AM
Dee -- Oh, that's wonderful! I am so glad to hear it!!!!! :carrot:

As for being "less blatent" about it, I learned recently that while we may not individually always invite the hoopla, this community NEEDS it! So, congratulations! Your loss is inspiring and I can't wait for you to post a picture of yourself in those leather pants! Promise?? :)

nelie
08-16-2006, 09:20 AM
Dee you do look fabulous and congratulations!

famograham
08-16-2006, 03:26 PM
Deeeeeeeeeeee:cheer:

I posted this on the weigh in thread...but it also needs to be here ;)

My wonderful, loving friend...I am SOOO incredibly, unbelievably, endlessly proud of you.

You have been there for me so many times in the last year and a half or so, and I thank you from the bottom of my heart for that.
You have worked so hard...nonstop, and you've finally reached one of the biggest goals imaginable for people like us. You amaze me, and inspire me every day.

I just love you, awesome woman :hug:
xoxoxoxxo
Linda