Old 08-10-2006, 02:02 PM   #1  
Bonnie

S/C/G: 307.5/237.5/160

Default Im Back with at least 150 pounds to loose!

Hello to every one It has been a while since I have been on here and right now I am so mad at my self here. I was doing soo Good I was down to 215 pounds and now I am back up to 288 pounds. Since I was on last I have been dealing with my sons Disease. I had to move out of my husbands Aunt house and Now getting settled inmy own house I cannot seem to get my Buttt In Gear. I am so tired all the time. I tell my self that this it . I will do it today and dont. I hope that I can get some one to help me out and encourage me to get into it again.
Butterfly50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2006, 02:25 PM   #2  

S/C/G: Slow but steady

Height: 5' 11"

OMG, i can totally relate to being mad at yourself. A few years ago i started at 304, lost over 100 and got down to 193 (i hadnt been below 200's since preteens)...then my husband and i went through some hard times and i shoved the pain away with food...now here i am...back to nearly what i was...275 (after losing 9 pounds in the past 3 weeks). It is just so hard to get that disipline and motivation back once you lose it. It is not something i can decide to do...it is something that just clicks and one day i am ready again. I have tried for the past 2 years to get back to that 198 and i just gained and gained more. I had the "click" a year ago and lost 30 pounds...then lost the motivation again. Now i have had the "click" again and i am back on it.

All i can tell you is to just try it for a couple of days and see if the "click" kicks in. You know you have it in you to do, since you have done it before. For me the hardest part is the first couple of weeks...adjusting old eating patterns and getting back in "healthy lifestyle" mode. Once i start to see the weight come off, i am elated and ready to kick the fat to the curb. So just stick to it for a few days...just a week and see where you are.
Get n healthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2006, 03:49 PM   #3  
Bonnie

Stacy thanks for the inspiration I am going to get up in the Am And do me a work out. even if it isnt but a Leslie Sasone Walk A WAy the pounds video something is better then nothing. What diet are you on ? If you dont mind me asking. I was on the Zone when I lost the most weight. I have been on the 6 Week Makeover and That didnt seem to do alot for me. Jest alot of cooking. I Know I was out 130.00$ for the program. But I know I have to do this I am going to give me a shot in the Am . Check back to see if I made it.

Thanks
Old 08-10-2006, 06:14 PM   #4  

Welcome back. Don't be too hard on yourself, you lost it, you got it back, not great, but not disasterous either (been there worn the t-shirt)

I'm not on a diet, just doin' my own thang, with good food and plenty of exercise, and cutting out the junk. It's gotten a lot harder lately, but it's getting better again, I think I've got my groove back!
kykaree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2006, 06:41 PM   #5  
Staying Positive!

S/C/G: 398/258/199

Height: 5'3"

Butterfly50 --you can do it. I know it is hard but you have lost so much weight before that I think once you get back on track things will fall right back in place for you. We will do it together! I will get up in the morning and dance That is my exercise right now and I really enjoy it. As you can see I am about ten pounds more than you and I still have so much to shed but I have a strong hope and desire to change for myself. I really think you can do it one day at a time. Take care.
rkrs6673 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2006, 06:13 AM   #6  
EmilyMay is on her way!

S/C/G: 314/294/168

Height: 5'7"

Thumbs up

I agree with the others try not to beat y'self up. I know its tough, a few years ago I lost just over 60 pounds by being sensible with food, going to the gym etc, and then had some surgery and some horrible hormonal medication and it didn't take long for me to be heavier than when I started. Was so gutted, but eventually I am picking myself up to start over. Good luck with it and try not to look back xx
emilymay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2006, 06:24 AM   #7  
banned

S/C/G: 190/114/125

Butterfly50- You can do this!!! I know its sooo hard to get the motivation going, just take it one day at a time and hopefully you will get back into shape!
We are here to help you along the way
TamiL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2006, 06:34 AM   #8  

I don't post here, but saw your post and had to try and encourage you too! We all slip and sometimes the slip is pretty significant (I too lost 100 lbs and have put at least 70 back on so I am starting back at scratch and I have 200 lbs to lose) Don't think about what is behind you, (no pun intended ) think about your future and what you can accomplish. I certainly hope your son is on the mend and hope your circumstances continue to improve.

Let's face it, your tiredness is at least partly tied to your body lugging around the extra weight. Be good to yourself and decide to start a healthy lifestyle. DON'T WORRY ABOUT THE WEIGHT PART! We concentrate too much on scale numbers, get depressed then give up. Just start exercising doing something you like, start eating right, nothing drastic, just a little at a time and changes start being permanent and soon you will see you are where you want to be!

Good luck to you and the other ladies here! I know you can ALL achieve your goals!

Faye
gma22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2006, 08:02 AM   #9  
Downsizing Dee!

Welcome back and good luck! There are so many people here to encourage and support you in this journey. No matter what, stick around - we're all here to help you out!

~Dee
newfiedarling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2006, 11:26 AM   #10  
Bonnie

I did it I got up off the couch and I did a 55 min Walk away the pounds. I am so inspired from all of you. I know I can do it I jest forget about it. The Will and determanation gets foggy sometimes. I am glad you all are here . I need all the encouraging I can get to keep it clear here. I feel so great right now that I want to do more. Thanks to all the inspiration that you all have given me.
Old 08-11-2006, 11:28 AM   #11  
Just Me

S/C/G: 364/--/182

Height: 5'6"

Butterfly, good for you! The road to success takes one step at a time and you are well on your way.
nelie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2006, 01:34 PM   #12  

Hi Butterfly....
I just wanted to welcome you back and like everyone before me has said....you can do this....we are all here for you!!!!! Hope to see you around lots....

Hugs,
Liv
roundRN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2006, 04:53 PM   #13  
Bonnie

I want to say THanks to all of you for the support. This is a great place.
Old 08-11-2006, 05:03 PM   #14  
Staying Positive!

S/C/G: 398/258/199

congrats on your workout today. keep up the good work
rkrs6673 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2006, 11:24 AM   #15  
Bonnie

Good Morning! Jest wanted to tell everyone that I did a good weight Bench Worout this morning Followed By * min Abs and 50 Stomach crunches. I am feeling pretty good right now.