Closed Thread

Old 08-09-2006, 02:33 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 257/169/155

Height: 5'6"

Default Recipe conversion

Is there a place here that converts your recipe into WW points?
I found it somewhere and can't find it now.
Old 08-11-2006, 01:59 PM   #2  
Amy

S/C/G: 233/188/155

Height: 5'6"

My meeting leader says that this is one of the e-tools on the weight watchers website. I hope there is something here. I too would love that. You have to pay for etools once you use your two week trial period. Good luck. ---Amy
Old 08-13-2006, 06:53 PM   #3  

I don't think there is one here, but you can find LOTS of recipes with points already listed here, in the food section of the home page and in the WW recipe section of teh forums. Also, you can get Master Cook software, very cheap on some websites and like $15 on ebay. You enter your recipes and calculate your points based on the nutrional analyis. Well worth the cost.

E-tools recipe builder sucks. NOT at all worth the money if that is the only feature you want etools for. It's inaccurate. Personally I think WW online and e-tools (which are the same thing with different prices for those attending meetings and those who are not), is NOT a good value if you already have the WW materials.
Old 08-13-2006, 06:57 PM   #4  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

When I was on WW, I used to run recipe ingredients through Fitday or MAsterCook and figure out the points from that. I felt WW Online was a waste of money.
Closed Thread