WW Clubs and Groups - Is it Tuesday???

View Full Version : Is it Tuesday???

Jen-L
09-04-2001, 10:57 AM
OK, it is almost 10am and no one is here yet. This is definately strange. Where is everyone???

I haven't been counting my points in almost a week. This is very bad. The weekend was my time with hubby and Emma, so I just went with the flow! I WI on Saturday, so I hope all is not lost... or maybe all should be lost!!

Good thing is that I can go to the gym at lunch today, but not tomorrow. I walked Sadie this morning too! So hopefully I will get my butt back into gear! I don't think I ate that bad, because I am now more aware of what I eat, But I did have soda... more than normal. And I was a little low on water. Uhh ohh!

How is everyone else??

Trish O
09-04-2001, 11:45 AM
Hey, where is everyone? just a quike hello right now. Jen: glad you had fun.

Trish

JerseyGirl
09-04-2001, 01:29 PM
Hi Everyone,

I haven't posted here in about 8 or 9 months. I used to post as Annie0411 or Buttons. I am hoping I can join your group again. It was so helpfull the first time and I am needing the motivation again!

Here is my story -

I joined WW about 5 times in 2000. I was determined to be "thin" for my sisters wedding in Aug of 2000. Well I was unsuccesful at losing and finally re-joined in September of 2000 and started on my way to losing.

I am 5'3 and have struggled my whole life with my weight. It is never ending. The most control I have felt was in the fall in early winter of 2000 - 2001 when I was really sticking to WW. My heaviest weight was about 195 in December 1999 (it could have been more but I stopped looking at the scale at the doctors). When I originally joined in March of 2000 I was 191. Today, a year and a half later, I am between 150 - 153 pounds. A huge accomplishment that I recognize, but since getting off the program I have let myself slip back into my old ways, including not exercising.

About 5 months ago I moved from WI back to NJ where I am from, and I started dating my old boyfriend. We are so happy but I see myself eating more and getting flabbier and gaining weight. I am hoping that your stories on this site will help to get me back on track. I am also going to start going to the gym again today and will TRY and tackle the food issues soon also. One step at a time right?

Thanks for letting me tell my story. Talk to you soon!

sbirdhr
09-04-2001, 01:37 PM
Hi! I'm here! I was supposed to be working at home today but boss sent me to the client since I wasn't here yesterday b/c of the holidsya. Of course I don't have any work to do and I will be here again tomorrow. Oh well :( As I said, I was supposed to work at home today which was perfect since I had an appt at the OB/Gyn since TOM is late. I went to the appt early and they saw me!! I was at work by 10:30am. (I had gone to the gym this morning before I called work). Anyway, it all worked out. Got a blood test done to see why TOM is so late and Rx to make TOM start after I get the test results tomorrow. Yeah :)

We had a great ong weekend. I ate way too much on Sunday and Monday. We had a BBQ on sunday ngith and everyone brought sides or desserts. Of course there was way too much food and all high points. then yesterday I ate leftover cookies most of the day. Oh well. Back to journalling today :) I did not go to WI on Sat but I got lot of exercise this weekend.

Hi to everyone!!!

Sarah

Belle2000
09-04-2001, 02:28 PM
HI girls! How are you?

I had a stressful and relaxing weekend all at the same time. With b/f it was relaxing, we had a good time, didn't go camping, as we both got colds and decided we should stay close to home. we ended up having a great time together, adn he brought up moving in in January....I know, I know, he is an odd duck, but I think its progeress.

Stressful stuff is mom and dad related, can't go into details, but its divorce stuff and very very messy!!

I was OP, but lazy lazy. Didn't exercise one moment of the weekend, besides taking my neice to the hobby farm for a couple of hours...oh well! could have been worse!

Jen - just be strict the rest of theweek, you should be great, I am sure. I WI on Friday, I might have pushed it this weekend with not moving...:^: oh well...

Annie/Buttons - I do remember you! welcome back!!

Sarah - Glad your weekend was good!

Well, I have way too much to do, so I better mosy...

Kier - good luck moving!!

Kim - let us know about the apt situation!

Belle

StaceyT
09-04-2001, 03:16 PM
Yuck! I hardly have time to post! We raced all weekend and now I'm resentful that I gave up my ENTIRE weekend!!! Oh well...
Boss is back, I must go for now.
Hi everyone! Welcome back Annie/Buttons!!
Tonya: Awesome pic!!!

LoriD
09-04-2001, 03:38 PM
Hey everyone-had a nice three day weekend-went to Minnesota for my ex-roomie's wedding-it was so nice-I cried of course. She looked beautiful-I can't wait to get my pictures developed:)
I was off program of course, but I did exersize...and I think I'm ok-I'm going to cheat and weigh in at the gym today:)
Hello to all-Jen, how was Minnesota for you? Gotta get back to work-Incidentally, I just saw a very sad 53 year old lady who weighed over 400 pounds and has major health issues...no one ever talks to these people about the fact that their life expectancy is 5 years or less b/c of heart failure, etc...I had a long talk with her about weight loss...

Horsey girl
09-04-2001, 04:30 PM
Hi ladies - I've got my lunch 45 to surf and say hey - I move to a new job tomorrow and have no idea what the internet police are like there.
My good news is, I finished my first aid job at the Pacific National Exhibition and they hired me on for part-time and on call work. It's great experience and will be nice to have a little extra cash every now and then. I might get a chance to go to some free concerts and hockey games and stuff too.
So as I mentioned a couple days ago, I've been doing this second job walking for 6 hours a night - but eating some fun food at the fair (mini-donuts, cotton candy, burgers and fries and homemade fudge to be exact) - But, Saturday morning WI and for 2 weeks I'm down 4.2 - YAY - I changed my sig.:smug:
Now the trick is going to be getting out of being able to eat that stuff. I'll have to go shopping tonite after I ride and buy a bunch of healthy food.
Hello to all of you, I hope you're having a nice day at work.
KT