100 lb. Club - This week I'm gonna..............
08-06-2006, 05:41 PM
1. Take my lunch to work every day (except Friday) I've already made up my sandwiches for the week and have them in the freezer.
2. Go for two runs this week, minimum duration an hour
3. Go to the gym twice this week (in addition to the runs)
4. Really watch the snacking at work, and not succumb to temptation unless it's counted into my allowances for the day
5. Stay positive and balanced
What are your plans for the week?
08-06-2006, 09:34 PM
This week I will....
1. Plan, plan, plan. I will be going back to work for the first time in four years and I remember all to well the office pitfalls that contributed to my reaching 214 pounds to begin with. My exercise will have to be scheduled in advance (just like all of my other obligations) and I will definately need to have proper food available and ready.
2. Go for a brisk walk to work off the anxiety of dropping my two youngest children off at kindergarten on Thursday (instead of coming home to cry on Ben and Jerry's shoulders!).
3. Drink plenty of water. I've been slacking and can really tell a difference, especially in this summer heat.
08-06-2006, 11:02 PM
I am going on a trip to visit my family this week. While I anticipate some fun, I also expect drama -- and not the fun kind. I'll be gone for about a week, and I plan to keep up with my exercise. I expect I won't be able to track my eating as closely, and I'm okay with that. My goal is to not let this be an excuse to go totally overboard.
08-06-2006, 11:36 PM
1. Go to the gym 3 times
2. Cook dinner at home 5 times
3. Take my glucophage the correct way
08-07-2006, 12:29 AM
Hey Yall I'm new...but i'm just gonna jump on in! :)
1. Drink more water (at least 4 cups for now)
2. Work out at least 3 times a week
3. Go walking every morning (not very strenous power walking/just going around the neighborhood or WATP if weather is bad)
4. Write down everything I eat (I've been really bad at that)
08-07-2006, 01:12 AM
Welcome Cheapie! Jump right on in, it's a great place to be! :D
This week I'm going to aim:
1) Sleep enough
2) If I sleep enough, go to the gym twice this week :carrot:
08-07-2006, 01:55 AM
This week I will try to:
1. Do some exercise everyday
2. Continue on with banning fast food, chocolate bars, and potato chips
3. Take credit for all my accomplishments...however small they may be.
4. "Chill out" more; mentally, emotionally, and physically.
5. Be happy!
vBulletin® v3.6.7, Copyright ©2000-2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO