Closed Thread

Old 09-04-2001, 12:08 AM   #1  

Default Labor Day Challenge Follow-up

Happy Labor Day everyone!

It has been so long since I've visited the boards, that it feels strange to be here. I've missed everyone and will be posting more again.

I did well on the challenge for the first several weeks, then it dropped off the face of the earth. A heatwave hit and heat always saps me of all of my energy. So I didn't journal. And then my health club kept changing the class schedules and I didn't get to exercise. By this time, I all but abandoned this challenge. But the last 2 weeks of so, I got back on track.

I hope that all of you have something good to show from the challenge. If so, please post and let me know.

I am rededicating myself - AGAIN - to more consistently healthy eating habits. I won't start a challenge, because I think someone else has one going until Halloween.

If anyone else has fallen off of the wagon, come join me in re(rererererere)committing to the program.

Best wishes everyone!
Old 09-09-2001, 04:26 PM   #2  

Angry quick update

I don't really remember what my labor day goals were, but I do remember that I wanted to stay OP, which I have. It's been 13 weeks for me. I also have journaled the whole time which was another goal. I don't really remember what else I had, but I lost 39 pounds from the time I started until now. I was just happy to have a place where I could state my goals, it really helped.

Melissa
Old 09-09-2001, 10:32 PM   #3  

Melissa! Applause, applause for your commitment to the program and your outstanding results! You were an and I was a You must be so proud of yourself. You inspire me to want to be able to post good news about myself sometime in the near future. Thanks for sharing and keep up the good work.
Closed Thread