South Beach Diet - Anyone subscribed to southbeachdiet.com?

inspired75
08-03-2006, 10:33 AM
I'm just wondering if anyone has a subscription to South Beach Online. If so, is it worth it? I mean we get all the recipes, advice and support we need here. Is there anything more they can offer? I just don't want to pay for what I already am getting.

BellaLucia
08-03-2006, 01:10 PM
I don't think you need southbeach online. I was successful on SB without it.

inspired75
08-03-2006, 01:12 PM
I know you can do the diet without it. I lost 35 lbs previously on this diet. Fell into depression and gained it all back, but that's besides the point. lol. I'm just wondering if there's any perks to it.

countryangel053
08-03-2006, 01:19 PM
I agree with everyone else. You don't have to subscribe to the online diet. You can lose weight without it. I have lost 24 lbs since April 1, 2006

Barb0522
08-03-2006, 01:43 PM
As far as I am concerned, the important stuff is available from the official site without paying. I registered and get the Daily Dish which sometimes has recipes and sometimes has hints. It will also notify you if there are any changes in the official plan. I have bookmarked the diet update page http://www.southbeachdiet.com/public/diet-updates/diet-updates.asp?GID=224 and it is available without paying. Once someone becomes aware of official updates (I loved it when bananas became allowed!), then the food list here is updated.

I think this site has everything one could need without paying. There is another site that I sometimes glance at that has some good recipes but the posts get really mean sometimes so I would never post there. Everyone is friendly here! :)

inspired75
08-03-2006, 03:43 PM
Well that's good to hear. I didn't think they'd have anything I was missing, but always good to make sure. ;) I agree with you about the bananas, Barb. They are my favorite fruit so I was happy to see they were added. Plus, they're so convienent to just throw in your purse and eat at your desk at work. I can't wait to be back on phase 2.

I also am pretty sure I know which site you are talking about.

my3bibs
08-03-2006, 06:56 PM
HEY!
My DH insisted on joining online to help him.....waste of money!

He is always asking me uestions and I am always telling him go to 3FC!!!!!

O well....he likes that he can track his weight.......
And we do that here too!