30-Somethings - 12 week challenge! Week 1

View Full Version : 12 week challenge! Week 1

Pryia
09-02-2001, 11:25 PM
I found this on another board. But I am putting myself on this challenge and going to get myself on track completely in the next 12 weeks. Plus the weight I will lose and how I will feel with be extra bonuses. Each week I will post the next challenge for the week. And keep doing the following weeks challenge. I did not read through them all cause I don't want to freak myself out. But anyone feel free to join me.

Week 1 -- Keep your journal, no matter what

So Monday Sept. 3 I will start and the last week of the challenge is the week of Nov. 19th.

P
:wave:

BaileySG
09-02-2001, 11:34 PM
Sounds good! I'm in. LBH already got me started on this week's challenge. We can do it!

Bailey

jennielou
09-03-2001, 01:57 AM
i'll join you too my new wk starts on tuesdays though
that'll be the wk before thanksgiving so i'll hope for 17lbs that will put my loss total at 100lbs w/34 to goal.i'll be in oneunderland
woohoo

Pryia
09-03-2001, 09:19 PM
I journaled it all. And there was tons. But that was the point to journal. Now tomorrow I will also work on staying within my points. But I got day 1 down of journaling. Nite all

BigFatBooty
09-04-2001, 10:46 AM
My challenge is to journal every day and to get some exercise in :D

Rabbit
09-04-2001, 01:40 PM
HI!

So Pryia, you will have a different challenge for us every week for 12 weeks? Sounds great! I'm in.

I will journal everyday NO MATTER WHAT.

RABBIT

Pryia
09-04-2001, 02:53 PM
Yes every week for 12 weeks a new one. And we have to keep up the previous weeks.

Yes I am journaling today too. but not looking pretty. Oh well another day to try a little harder.

P

:wave::lol: :s:

Nope did not turn out to be a pretty day. But I journaled and check out my excerise I am so PROUD!!!:lol:

Rabbit
09-05-2001, 04:05 PM
Pryia - you gotta be proud! Journaling is such an important step. One step at a time . . .

RABBIT

Pryia
09-06-2001, 12:23 AM
YES I DID JOURNAL!!! I was OP TOO!!!

Here is my ??? why is I am so willing to journal on little post it notes. But god forbid I write it on a WW journal or in a notebook. I try and try but I always seem to do it when I have a post it note. Makes no sense at all.

Stress was SUPER SUPER high today. And I was OP all the way.

Day 1 and counting.

;) :wink:

BigFatBooty
09-06-2001, 05:18 AM
I went over yesterday - but I still journalled. I had one point to spare, then hubby came home with cream scones, pizza and dough balls. Maybe I need to get rid of him - coz I don't buy half the cr*p he does when I go shopping!

BaileySG
09-09-2001, 09:55 PM
Well, I hope all did well. I journaled every day of Week 1. In fact, I think that I am obsessed with journaling! Can't wait to see what comes next!

Bailey

Rabbit
09-10-2001, 01:32 PM
OK, I journaled every day in week one. On to week 2!!:)

RABBIT